Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Update
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Truthseeker - COMPLETE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ravenwing

Posted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:03 pm    Post subject: Update  

Sorry I have not finished the latest installment of Truthseeker. I have been swamped with schoolwork and other stuff. I will get this posted ASAP. Thanks to all for being so patient. I will probably pop my head in and out from time to time now that exams are nearing. And it doesn't help that SATs are next week. Alright signing out for now.
Ravenwing

Posted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject:  

Chapter is DONE!!! Sometime later, maybe after exams, I will do what ethereal_fauna has done and write short synopsises of each chapter. Enjoy the next installment of Truthseeker
Ravenwing

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject:  

I am not dead yet. Despite the what most people think, summer break does NOT equal fun and games. I take courses at the community college and hold a job at the same time. Chapter 5 is almost done. Look for it sometime this week. Cheers.
Ravenwing

Posted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject:  

Chapter 1-4 have been combined into one forum. You're a welcome to read as much as you like. Cheers

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:19 pm    Post subject:  

i cant find where this game is can someone plz direct me
Ravenwing

Posted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject:  

Storygames are scattered throughout the site. Read a story, give a few suggestions on the next chapter, vote, start again. There is also the traditional text rp. Sorry this is not one of thos MMORPGs. Hope this helps. Cheers.
Ravenwing

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject:  

Long time no see. Poll will go up sometime tomorrow or maybe the day after. At least sometime between me getting back from vacation and me going back to school. Chapter 5 will stay open for any further comments until then. Cheers.

~Ravenwing
Ravenwing

Posted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:22 pm    Post subject:  

Hi everybody. Most of you have already posted, but I will announce it again. Chapter 7 of Truthseeker is up!!! I am making my apology speech here. To say it in a few words, all I am going to say is there many things that keeps a writer from writing: Schoolwork, more schoolwork, NanoWrimo, more schoolwork, and finally college applications. Hopefully this month, I will be better at updating my story. And I must say I quite amazed that as of November 2005, it is one years old. :cool: Cheers!
Ravenwing

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:15 pm    Post subject:  

I plan to put a poll for this chapter sometime this week once my midterms are done with, so come over here and give some comments.
Ravenwing

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject:  

Come vote everybody! The poll for Chapter 7 is up!!!
Ravenwing

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Last note for the year 2005!!!  

Hey all!!

I go on vacation tomorrow, off to Florida and Disney World, so I will most likely away from any computers. If I am near one, I will probably be just posting short messages.

With that being said, that means Chapter 8 of Truthseeker won't be up till January 2006. I hope to finish it by end of this vacation, along with two college essays. Maybe I will even get it done before December ends, we will have to see what happens. But for now, just expect to see the next installment of this story nex year. Happy Holidays everybody!
Ravenwing

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject:  

Okay people, this is just lame. It has been two days, and yet only one vote has come in. How very, very sad... :(

I guess I have stayed on this story for too long...

If that is the case, everyone should cast their votes for the last chapter, and after that, I don't what I will do. Probably start writing another story or two, depending on time.
Smee

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject:  

:? There's 3 that I can see
Ingrothechundyer

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject:  

5 Now. I just now even saw the poll. Please keep writting. I'm enjoying the story :D
Ravenwing

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject:  

Well, Smee, there was only 1 when I was last here. A lot can happen between then and now.

Besides, that was my attempt at guilt tripping people. Did it work? :D
Ravenwing

Posted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject:  

I plan for the last chapter to go up tomorrow. This will be the only break I have until spring break, so I am taking advantage of it. Look for Chapter 9, the final, concluding installment for Truthseeker.
Ravenwing

Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject:  

The last chapter is up, people! I finished it a bit later than expected, but nonetheless it is done. :cool: Should there be glaring errors, I do apologize I finished this quite late as in 3 am EST.

Storygames Home -> Truthseeker - COMPLETE
Page 1 of 1