Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Bushido: Chapter 3 : Poll
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> InterFable Stories - Bushido - COMPLETE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
D-Lotus

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Bushido: Chapter 3 : Poll  

What should Kihachi do based on his before options and what happened in last chapter...etc... I put a lot of options this time just for the fun, and because this is a very complex situation :D
s1lents0ul

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject:  

i think the wisest thing to do in this kind of situation would be to do nothing, so i choose it. kihachi isnt ready to take on the challenge if he knifes that guy. The samurai will clean this mess up, they allways do. Just let the samurai do his job. a distraction wouldnt help, but only if rightly timed and executed, i dont know if kihachi can do that, lets find out shall we
D-Lotus

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:26 pm    Post subject:  

Everybody remember, Kihachi is only a peasant!!!
Forthwini

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 4:10 am    Post subject:  

Maybe its better to wait and see what happens.
Its too dangerous to fight because that shady man has lots of guards.
I think that we will let that samurai make the decision.

This poll was the hardest poll I have ever voted. But I like it.
Exciting. :wink:
Mordok

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 7:27 pm    Post subject:  

As much as I hate the 'do nothing' stance, it seems the best option for now. Of course doing nothing has to stop as soon as something happens. I guess I am saying, don't start anything just wait and make your play when the time comes. :D

Or he could try to wake his friends again, starting another riot and escaping in the chaos. :lol:
D-Lotus

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject:  

Well, so far people voted for Kihachi to stay inactive, and I've built the next chapter in my head (along with the very main plotline), and unless there are big changes ( if 4 more people vote for something different) I will start writing the next chapter possibly after thanksgiving or sooner!:D
Gamer9999

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 12:08 pm    Post subject:  

I think he should try and destract the man so the samurai can get closer and attack. He could try and talk, get the man's attenshen to be on him and not on the samurai.
D-Lotus

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 9:28 am    Post subject:  

If people decide that he should do nothing, then there might be some minor consequences in the next chapter. Gamer999, what type of distraction were you thinking of?
Ravenwing

Posted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject:  

I agree with most of the posts. There is nothing Kihachi can really do without seriously injuring himself and endangering others. He probably wants to save his friend desperately, but brandishing a knife and going head on seems to suicidal.
Random

Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject:  

Bearing in mind that Kihachi is a peasant, I'd have to agree with the do nothing stance. Or at least arguing to be taken in the place of my friend. It's very likely the guy just wants to escape, not really kill anyone.

As it stands, I'd have to vote for doing nothing. Unless Kihachi is secretly a ninja.... hmmmmm that would be an interesting twist. :wink:

Storygames Home -> InterFable Stories - Bushido - COMPLETE
Page 1 of 1