Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Writing Critique
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Sojourner's Journey - COMPLETE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alegria

Location: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course.

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Writing Critique  

Dear Residents of IF,

Call me insecure, but I find myself wondering what I need to work on in my storygame and writing style, and how I need to grow as a citizen, author, and person. I believe that this is a vital part of City of IF (to grow as an author) and thus have decided to use this sticky for all you critics to tell me what you wish about how I need to improve.

May I have strength to face my weaknesses,
Alegria
Smee

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject:  

Hey Alegria,

All I can say at the moment is we don't see enough of you. :?

Come visit more, read around and you'll discover lots of tips and advice given to others. You could also get your opinion around and let others notice you.

More readers means more comments.

Happy Writing. :)
Ravenwing

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject:  

I agree with Smee on all his points. Also try reading other storygames, especially Key's or any of the other main storygames to see what makes them so interesting to take part in. Every writer here has their unique style, and you could incorporate those factors into your own story.

Also don't worry too much. Every author grows in skill at their own rate. I can tell that compared to what I wrote at age 12 sounds totally different from what I write at the present.

Storygames Home -> Sojourner's Journey - COMPLETE
Page 1 of 1