Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

IFYs: Best Decision Points. 3 DAYS TO VOTE!
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> The IFY 2006 Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shady Stoat

Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:48 pm    Post subject: IFYs: Best Decision Points. 3 DAYS TO VOTE!  

Okay. The nomination stage of the IFYs is over. Thanks to all who expressed an opinion, we've got some great chances this time around :D

Now it's time to vote, and you have three days, before the other half of the voting begins. The category up for consideration here is:

Best Decision Points : Which storygame, in your opinion, has given you the best, most interactive decision points overall? Support it for the Best Decision Points Ify.

Get Voting! :cool:
Chinaren

Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject:  

Oh, another tough tough one. My initial reaction is to hit the NGD button. However, though the DPs involved many suggestions from the players, they were still the same DPs all the way through..

Eve has had some good ones I must say, though perhaps they were more 'good' from a 'what happened' point of view.

Ingro's had some interesting options, but it isn't as fresh in my mind and I must admit I only followed the story intermitently.

BoT has improved DP wise lately, though the questions initially had possibility they were a little repetitive, due to the nature of the beast.

At the end of the day I guess NGD sparked the most discussion, and hence the most interactivity. Therefore, NGD gets my vote, again.
LordoftheNight

Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject:  

Yes, I went with No Good Deed as well, mainly for the variety in ideas it sparked, and becuse of the huge effect each one had on the story, taking it in all different trends.
Smee

Posted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject:  

I voted for Best of 3 - some great decision points that really changed the story - interactivity at its best :)
Shady Stoat

Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:19 am    Post subject:  

I like experimental decision points. I'll stick with my nominated favourite. Ingro's scout tales :D
Solomon Birch

Posted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject:  

Again, the quality, consistency and sheer fun of Shady's NGD D-points wins it my prestigious* vote! :D

* This may be a lie
Smee

Posted: Thu May 11, 2006 1:54 am    Post subject:  

This poll is now closed...

Congratulations to No Good Deed who will go forward to represent MEH for Best Decision Points in the City IFY's next week.

Thanks to everyone that voted.

:D

Storygames Home -> The IFY 2006 Archive
Page 1 of 1