Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Save This StoryGame Inc.
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> The Market Bizarre
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalanna Rai

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Save This StoryGame Inc.  

Welcome to the official home of Save This StoryGame Inc.

Welcome readers to non profit Save This StoryGame Inc. We are an advertising agency that seeks to match neglected SG's with a readerbase.

To have your SG advertised by us all you need to do is meet these four requirements.

1. You need to be an active author.

2. You need to be willing to commit to the advertised S.G.

3. You must be willing to spread the word about Save This StoryGame Inc.

4. You have to be willing to read, comment, and vote on another S.T.S.G. storygame.

To have your StoryGame added to our list PM me a small advertising blurb and I'll post it with a link. This will allow readers to pick their favorite games.

Another thing we here at Save This StoryGame Inc. are trying to do is boost new reader participation. We'd like to see more of the new people getting involved with SG's and eventually writing their own.

But now with the new promotion system in place you need fables to post your own SG...why not earn them by saving some forgotten SG? If you'll include your favorite kinds of story I'll try and PM you anytime we get something you'll really like.

To be added onto the Reader's List you need to meet these two requirements.

1. You need to be an active reader, willing to devote time to the SG's you choose.

2. You need to be willing to have fun.

Think you can help out? PM Kalanna Rai. I'll get you started and remember...S.T.S.G.!

Current Reader List

Argon18- semi-active

chiacutie-semi-active

Crunchyfrog- highly active

Hak- semi-active

Kalanna Rai- highly active

Masterweaver- active

Mother Goose- active

Current StoryGame List

Eternal Wars by Kalanna Rai

StoryGames Saved

The Negotiator by Kalanna Rai

Pending list- For Authors in absence or SG's on hiatus.

Monster in the Shadows by saxon215
chiacutie

Posted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject:  

Ill read an sg or two, may as well be the first, eh?
Hak

Posted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject:  

*raises hand* Ooh! Pick me! Pick me! Pick meeee!!!!!!
Kalanna Rai

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject:  

In our world vampyres, were-creatures, kraken, salamanders, spirits, demons, and angels all exist in not so perfect harmony. What keeps the balance? A mysterious being called the Negoitator who solves problems between the races with minimal violence and sets up Sanctuaries, or Safe Houses, where no violence is allowed.

Enter Ky, a mysterious young human with a musical talent, who plays the Santuary circut. One night while playing at the club Asylum, a young salamander bursts in crying for 'Sanctuary'. It touches off a complex story of love, betrayel, danger, and two souls split across time and space.

As Firessa, a salamander seeress, falls deeper in love with Ky, she risks endangering his many secrets...some of which might destroy the world.

Feel like saving this storygame? Go here for the first seven chapters...only you can help finish this story game.
Kalanna Rai

Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject:  

(Here's another since I have no other author's at this time. Please come forward authors...please.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A beautiful world inhabited by graceful creatures...torn apart by the coming storm of war. The Espiri, a race of warriors who value wits and beauty as much as durability and strength. Or the Ydross who, driven by religious zelotry and devotion to a mad creator, are hardened for battle and ready to scourge the world to please him.

Through it all, three Eternal beings, indestructible, immortal, invenurable, watch, wait, and war...bringing the bloody battle to greater hights...

Only in it's third chapter go here to make a difference.
Kalanna Rai

Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject:  

The story of a resonably normal everyday guy given unfortold power by something hiden deep in his genes. Follow and contribute to the story of Olesh as he learns to master these powers and consequences as well as deal with life itself.

Monster in the Shadows
chiacutie

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject:  

Im reading Negotiator and Monster in the Shadows, both of which are good. Ill try to read the last one but im catching up on neg. right now!

~~ahem!!~~

I AM OFFERING FREE BANNERS FOR THOSE WHO ENTER IN SAVE A STORYGAME INC. AS IN AUTHORS.

READERS GET FREE AVS IF THEY WANT ;)

Requests can be made with a description of what you want; the guidelines will be considered but not necessarily followed. Its tough to get it right sometimes

Heres the one I did for Negotiator

Simple, but im pretty proud of it.
Masterweaver

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject:  

I got loads of storygames (all mentioned in my signature) that nobody's reading, and I'm willing to pay for all of them to be read!

That said, You can get payed for doing what I usually do anyway? Wow. This opens up a whole new world of possibilities for me...
Argon18

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:23 am    Post subject:  

Sounds like a good deal to me. I'll sign up for it. I figure I'll need it since An Angel's Destiny barely escaped being deleted once from Skiffiville and then it was deleted when I wasn't expecting it.

So having some assurance and encouragement of an audience seems like a fair trade to me.
Crunchyfrog

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject:  

I've just signed up, and just read Eternal Wars and posted my comments at the end of that thread. There is no poll there, so dont know what happens next....
Argon18

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:52 am    Post subject:  

Crunchyfrog wrote: I've just signed up, and just read Eternal Wars and posted my comments at the end of that thread. There is no poll there, so dont know what happens next....

Well from what I was reading the DP was at the end Quote: The question remained, should she wait, or make up her mind now. And if she made up her mind...which way did she go that makes 3 options for the poll 1=Wait 2=Make up her mind now 3=Which way to go
Masterweaver

Posted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject:  

I said I'd join, if not blatently.
Kalanna Rai

Posted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject:  

Well I've just found this and am dusting it off the shelf. Please feel free to sign up as a reader or to PM me a needy SG!

Plus, all of you on the list, I'll be PMing you to remind you all about this!
Argon18

Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:14 am    Post subject:  

Well I've been waiting to have both sides of the deal fulfilled since I'd kept up mine part before.
NeverNeverGirl

Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject:  

well, currently i get a farily average response to my SGs - better than some, not as good as others, but i have no probs jumping on the 'help out other IFians' bandwagon thats for sure.

sign me up Rai
Crossfire

Location: Somewhere between here and not-here, now and not-now... in the half-light, the borderlands, between.

Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject:  

I shall too join the proverbial rocket to the Sun. Sign me up, Rai! ;)

Incidentally, why not try out this StoryGame in need? It has been written by an aspiring author, and if it isn't encouraged, it might die... :( Read it here! [/shameless spruiking]
Kalanna Rai

Posted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject:  

I've read Angel's Destiny Argon...unless you've got a new chappy. *goes off to check*
Black Hawk

Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject:  

I need my Sgame advertised I have 2 readers who have posted more than once and I need a few more I am also a hyper active user.

Storygames Home -> The Market Bizarre
Page 1 of 1