Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Favorite SJ moments (Gala)
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Sojourner's Journey - COMPLETE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alegria

Location: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course.

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Favorite SJ moments (Gala)  

Come, sit round the fire, and share your favorite lines, moments, and chapters from SJ. One of my personal favorite chapters was the last one I'd written, I've been wanting to describe the Plaza of the Nations for some time. But my favorite will probably be the one that's coming up.
Shogun

Posted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject:  

I haven't read the whole story yet so I must apologize. It seems rather intruging from what I see, a promising read that's for sure.
Geek_girl72

Posted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:32 pm    Post subject:  

I'm not sure I could pick a favorite part, but I love the discriptions you have of this world. It makes me wish this was a movie so I could see it. Speaking of which I think this story would make an awesome movie...
Alegria

Location: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course.

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject:  

Yes, but unfortunately for that to happen, a movie producer would have to read it, approve of it, lengthen it, and, worst of all, noone knows who my real name is, which would cause a million "Alegrias" to pop up everywhere.

Trust me, I've thought about it.
dinranwen

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject:  

Okay this may not be my absoulute favorite part, but is defintely on of them.

[quote]"What are those?"

"Mouskoffs, we brought them from our home world of Kunaski, now, let's go inside, it's much to cold out here."

"Inside, wait!"

But Ouran had already gone walking away, to the Mouskoff in the front of the convoy. She followed him until she saw a blowhole, which had a ladder going into it, Ouran quickly descended the ladder, but Alyssa was more hesitant. She finally went down the ladder, into a lushly decorated room.

"Ouran, how is this possible? I mean this room inside an animal?"

"The Mouskoff has no internal organs in this part of its body. We specially bred it to be this way so we could ride in them."[/unquote]

Storygames Home -> Sojourner's Journey - COMPLETE
Page 1 of 1