Chapter 9 Vote
Click here to go to the original topic
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Storygames Home -> The Wheel - The Ram
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Key

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: Chapter 9 Vote  

Chapter 9 voting is up!

The choices above have been created from suggestions to the previous chapter (click the previous chapter link to read the chapter and comments).

This poll will be up for 1-2 weeks. At the end of that time, the choice that has the most votes will become the basis for chapter 10.

Anyone is welcome to vote, although you must be registered and logged in. You can only vote on each poll once. Feel free to discuss the choices or try to sway people to vote one way or the other.
saxon215

Posted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject:  

there are so many possibilities i voted on the one i thought was best, so spell-binding and a very hard choice nicely done Keavney
Reiso

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:57 am    Post subject:  

I know it isn't the best choice from a military stand point, but with a choice this tough it is always best to stay true to character, and I just don't see Lodevar standing by idley while Lalomea kills herself.

I don't think he would be secretive about it either, I feel he would do it openly, as a challenge to anyone who would try to stop him.
bherman

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject:  

I agree. Stay true to character.
Ravenwing

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject:  

I would have to agree with Reiso. I don't see Lodevar marrying Siala and allowing Lalomea to throw herself on land and kill herself. It does not seem to match his personality.
D-Lotus

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject:  

ahhh, I would not have liked to vote what I did( to stay true to Lalomea), but for Keavney's sale rates, I had too....sorry... Talking about Lalomea!!!!!! That reminds me that some people have not read my chapter of Bushido!!! ( *cough* Ravenwing*cough*)... am I trying too hard??? :D
saxon215

Posted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject:  

hey smee hasent looked at my chapter yet you dont see me going *cough* smee *cough* in the dark
ohh i think i've caught some diseas's of'f big D
Random

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject:  

I had to agree with everyone on this one. It seems more in Lodevar's character to chase after Lalomea than to let her die, for any reason.

saxon- Smee's gone until next monday. I'm sure he'll be spell checkin ya then :)
Mordok

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:29 pm    Post subject:  

Bah, even though it is an unpopular opinion, I am sticking with it. Lodevar seems to care more about his freedom than he does his love life. I doubt that the Bullroars would care that a slave needed a beach house to be next to his wife.

Not that my vote is going to count for anything against you warm and fuzzy voters. :D
D-Lotus

Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject:  

So who cares if I do??? It's partly a joke anyway... " Even if you have the best merchandise in the world, the worst merchandise will be bought more if you don't know how to sell it" wise words by D-Lotus... Go ahead and say it saxon, nobody will mind ( you already did it anyway...). Mordok, I tried to stay true to strictly military storytelling...but...but..I..Hey, that reminds me, check out the Bushido story!!!!! :roll:
saxon215

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:19 am    Post subject:  

say what?.... wise words from D-lotus? i gave no idea what your talking about
PS2Hog

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject:  

i say u should go with the first one.
D-Lotus

Posted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject:  

ok, I was trying to be wise, but it sounds stupid. What I mean is... That say, for example, you have the best stor in the world, nobody is gonna know about it if you don't tell people it's there..that's why I'm advertising my story, and I don't thimk there's nothing wrong with it, I usually just put it in the end of my post so it doesn't bother.
rlz

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject:  

I said to refuse to marry Siala, and go find Laleoma
Ravenwing

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject:  

Man, its an unanimous vote for not marrying Siala, and finding Lalomea.
Mordok

Posted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject:  

It may be a landslide win, but it is not unanimous. I voted the duty before booty plan.
saxon215

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 12:48 am    Post subject:  

hahahah love the name for that em, how do you come up with this stuff
kenshin himura

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:33 am    Post subject:  

yes it is almost a landslid vote about finding laleoma (that is such a cool name!) and i also agree that it is not the best military standpoint
but hey, follow your hearts as I always say (but my last relationship ended in the gutter, to make a long story short she dumped me on my birthday.....*sob*).
D-Lotus

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject:  

ON youur b-day? Wow, she really wanted to hurt you...
saxon215

Posted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject:  

ooooooooooooooooooo thats gotta hurt, then again michael costello dumped danikla on her birthday, actually h made me dump her for him which was really crap, he acts like such a ladies man but he doesent evejn have the guts to break up with them
Ravenwing

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject:  

kenshin himura wrote: yes it is almost a landslid vote about finding laleoma (that is such a cool name!) and i also agree that it is not the best military standpoint
but hey, follow your hearts as I always say (but my last relationship ended in the gutter, to make a long story short she dumped me on my birthday.....*sob*).

Thats gotta hurt. Its a nice b-day present she gave you.
saxon215

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject:  

hey man chicks can b rreal bitched at times, my last chick didnt even have the guts to ring me an tell me she told me over the internet the gutless cow, that really hurts too.
an i bet you she told you why she broke up with you which is better then what i got, not just one but two bullshit stories
oh you have problems and your all over the place and you cant really manage a relationship right now. well who was the one you told all your problems too and who stayed up till 5 every morning to make sure you that if you rang needing someone to talk to i'd be there and who was the only one of your friends who offered advice and who got you to see a psychoiatrist in the end, i would have done the exact same thing as a boyfriend so i reallyt dont believe that thatn was the reason for it, it was probabkly because you like aaron, yopu coulda just said that
damn sorry got carried away
can i ask why she broke up with you and how serious it got before that happened. on your birthday dude thats harsh
Ravenwing

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:52 am    Post subject:  

Man you guys have a lot of complaints about our sex. I don't see how you can deal with us in the first place. :D
kenshin himura

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:48 am    Post subject:  

well the resion that she dumped me was becouse she was cheating on me and wanted to go out with that person( I will not name him but he was short, fat, and had a pimple for a face) and it was a very serius relationship. Yeah.........but the bitch moved YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
Ravenwing

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject:  

God, she is a bitch. You know when you first described the guy she dumped you for, the word "pimp" flowed through my head. Funny, eh?
D-Lotus

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject:  

She dumped you for that guy.... wow...no offense or anything, but then you must be really ugly... :roll:
saxon215

Posted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject:  

hahahaha that sounds like the monologue i performed for my drama assesment was the guys name seanus finigan by any chance?
D-Lotus

Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject:  

??
saxon215

Posted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject:  

long story D, looooooong story
D-Lotus

Posted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:57 am    Post subject:  

I like long story's....I actually write them... Hey! I have 400 posts now!
saxon215

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:33 am    Post subject:  

hahaha D
nice 400 a littlke more work and you could be the next one joining me and Rave in the 500 club
unless rlz gets there first
Ravenwing

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:23 am    Post subject:  

Saxon, I am getting close to the 600 club. But by looks of it you're getting close to 700. Like sixty more posts.
D-Lotus

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject:  

You guys are pissing me off....take a break will you! Let me catch up!
Ravenwing

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject:  

Tell Saxon that. :D He's the one with the most posts.
saxon215

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject:  

i wont take a break but i'll give you a bit of advice
make a thread in raves foprum with just u replying to yoursewlf until you get 500 posts and then you can join the 500 club
Ravenwing

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:34 pm    Post subject:  

No he's not. Remember I can delete posts in that forum. So I or any other moderator can decrease the amount of posts of any member here. :D
saxon215

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject:  

well we're got to let him have something, the poor guy
D-Lotus

Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject:  

Don't you feel sorry for me? :cry: Now that rlz's mystery is solved, I don't know what to do...maybe I should hold the dictionary contest after all :lol: .
saxon215

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject:  

either that or you could start working out the bugs in this site that A) cretaed the rave'n'wing twins and that started off the not logged in disease
Ravenwing

Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:33 am    Post subject:  

The twins are my fault. And it was Smee and Reiso who took it forward. Besides the twins haven't really shown their faces recently.

Storygames Home -> The Wheel - The Ram Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2