Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Avarice chapter 14 - Devils Work.
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Avarice - COMPLETE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chinaren

Posted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:02 pm    Post subject: Avarice chapter 14 - Devils Work.  

deleted
Mephistopheles

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject:  

hmm, well done, firstly china. Goaps. lol. anyways, I say, try to get some calm restored, like convince the goonies that are party bashing to cease and desist, and then get more info out of the woman. If it remains one, then perhaps smur can learn. if there are many, then perhaps smur can die. seems that if he kills though, they know, so, killing the party poopers will most likely only bring more. anyways, enough of my thoughts.
Cyberworm

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:06 am    Post subject:  

F5 Messy. A fine chappy, and the tubes... :shock:

Not quite the tur I had in mind but... ;)

I don't think they would react peacefully when they see their dead comrade. The woman may not be enough a witness to persuade them.

I suggest he stays, but takes her hostage, and with the status quo when they enter he doesn't have to rush. He could tell them it was an accident, that it wasn't his fault. He was only here to gather information etc. The girl in front of him would be just a precaution.

And it would be better that she checks her clothes. :) It wouldn't be nice if they bashed in and she is half-naked. If you could call it naked...

Tubes... :shock:
Chinaren

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:23 pm    Post subject:  

Thanks guys.

Oh, and er, if you would like to add Avarice back into your favorites, it'd be welcome. ;) Everyone fell out for some reason. :?
Crowkiller

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject:  

Hahaha WONDERFUL ...TUBES ... that was a great surprise. wonderful writing!! I think he should keep the woman as a hostage and try to find out more from the Demon People. Maybe she's lying ...maybe shes not. But definitly gather more info! Great read! cant wait for more
DELETED

Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject:  

DELETED
D-Lotus

Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject:  

Hmm. Sometimes I get the feeling that DP's force the story too much into cliffhangers.

Hold her hostage, obviously.

Or kill her, then use invisibility.
Crunchyfrog

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:43 am    Post subject:  

I'm glad I waited until I had a quieter moment before reading this! An engaging chapter!

There's more to the history between these two peoples than meets the eye. Interested in this tubes thing... What are these people exactly, and why do they need the tubes?

Smur is not in a great situation right now, since he's gone and killed someone, and they're about to find out. But the location of the Necromancer is his trump card, and as hinted at in recent chapters he may even share the Necromancer's powers - although he doesn't know how to use them yet.

So - let 'em do their worst for now. Just dont do anything that might prompt them to kill him. He has information they want - but he can trade it for more info from them too.
Chinaren

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject:  

Thanks for your comments people. The poll is up, suck on the tube of voting.
Chinaren

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject:  

This one's next on my list, so if anyone has any more votes, get them in quick.
The Meaning Of Fear

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:55 pm    Post subject:  

I would've suggested to kill the partypoopers to further assert his position of power over the female and scare her for more info, but hostage is next best.

Storygames Home -> Avarice - COMPLETE
Page 1 of 1