Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

The Dark chapter 13 - The Good the Bad and the FUgly.
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> The Dark - COMPLETE
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Dark

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: The Dark chapter 13 - The Good the Bad and the FUgly.  

The following contains foul language and ugly people, as well as bad words. Ooh, nasty!

Chapter 13. The Good the Bad and the Ugly.
The Dark

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject:  

The decision for you, readers of this twisted tale, is which location does he investigate, and ideas for how to get in are also welcome.

Also: The Dark will welcome suggestions for who Glooms' new partner is. Don't be gentle now, The Dark likes to play rough.
Smee

Posted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject:  

Haha, good chapter. British hospitals sure are suffering with the loss of the Matrons. They truly were a force to be reckoned with. ;)

Location wise, it's gotta be the bunker. The drug house seems odd. I don't think Shock would store somethings so valuable to him in a place where people are always coming and going to get crush.

And Shock's own house is too likely to get a warrent on it and searched.

The bunker, in a radioactive wastezone sounds much more protective. Looks like Gloom should go fetch his hazmat suit.

As for a new partner, hmmmm. Some prim and proper asshole, an augmented (with advanced versions of the strength enchancers etc that Gloom has) guy, seemingly 'super cop', who turns out to be the Commissioner's son.
Mephistopheles

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject:  

Messy thoroughly enjoyed this addition to the tale, and i must f5 Smee: check out the radiated area. most likely place, though, it could be a trap too. Let him get killed somewhere dangerous so that it looks like an accident.

As for the new partner, how about a hermaphrodite? Big, firm breasts, toned abs and thighs, and unlimited ways in which gloom can please himself. If the partner is mostly fem, it isn't homosexual right?
Crunchyfrog

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:56 am    Post subject:  

I'm rather intrigued by Ice's sources. They know more than Gloom does.

I'd actually suggest putting all these locations on hold, wait until Ice is off duty, and go and raid her office - see what the deal is with her involvement in the investigation.

I have a feeling that the AI has somehow been disabled since he's been in hospital, he can't count on it being there for him now. Still, with a bit of ingenuity he should be able to modify his access pass in Police HQ.

The partner? The biggest, heaviest, stupidest cop in the force, chosen to keep Gloom firmly in check - and answers to nobody but Ice. He does not compromise, he doesn't seem to have the capability to think for himself and Gloom may be forgiven for thinking that he's actually been paired with some kind of cybercop.
NeverNeverGirl

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject:  

Hell AI has gone quiet! why does nobody question this??

Maybe it wasnt so much AI as a realtime link to another person, that person has now come along to be Glooms partner. He recognises the voice... AI was the initals of HER name.

i f5 CF search Ice's office...
D-Lotus

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject:  

Wow, those are some good ideas. I don't think I can add anything... except this:

Quote: Gloom moaned in pain

I like Ne's idea of the AI being a real person, and his partner, to boot. Since she's been in Gloom's head, she knows what he's thinking all the time. Maybe her catch phrase could be somehing like: "I know what you're thinking, and the answer is no."
NeverNeverGirl

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:35 pm    Post subject:  

ohh good line D. :lol:
CunningFox

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:37 pm    Post subject:  

Nice chapter. I dont know about the chip being Ice, didn't prime give him it? Though she does say shes working with Prime. So maybe.

I say he goes to the nuclear palce, that sounds like secret lab to me. For the partner... A really hot babe, who's totally lesbien. :lol:
NeverNeverGirl

Posted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject:  

who said the chip was Prime? Not me!

The AI is the new partner (so not prime)

just to clarify
D-Lotus

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject:  

I only have one doubt... I can see who the Bad and the Ugly are in this chapter... but who is the Good?
LordoftheNight

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:07 pm    Post subject:  

Nurse Fine I expect.
Chinaren

Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject:  

D-Lotus wrote: I only have one doubt... I can see who the Bad and the Ugly are in this chapter... but who is the Good?

I guess that would be the hot nurse D. :lol: Not a bad chapter there Dark. Maybe we can turn it around, partner wise, from what Nenners is saying.

The partner is a clone with no mind of his (her?) own, but it's controlled by the AI! :shock:
DELETED

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject:  

DELETED
The Dark

Posted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject:  

Wow, so many excellent responses. The Dark is mightily pleased. Mightily pleased.

As The Dark was not expecting so many excellent suggestions for a partner, this will be erected in a seperate poll. For now, the DP will poll below, as usual.

Vote away, and let the depravity continue...
Chinaren

Posted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject:  

Mmm, I have to say the bunker sounds most interesting for now.
NeverNeverGirl

Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject:  

Oh yes i forot to mention previously that i said you SHOULD NOT use the line as a joke but use it as a serious plan...

FAIL!
The Dark

Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject:  

NeverNeverGirl wrote: Oh yes i forot to mention previously that i said you SHOULD NOT use the line as a joke but use it as a serious plan...

FAIL!

Had that suggestion won, of course it would have been used. However, it was too good to not put in somewhere. :lol:

It's a tie! Anyone care to break it? Else The Dark will use his vast powers and do the job himself.
The Dark

Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:20 am    Post subject:  

The Dark was just about to break the tie, when someone did it for him. Thank-you mysterious stranger.

The poll is at an end. The next episode of this filth will spurt forth soon. Watch this space.

Storygames Home -> The Dark - COMPLETE
Page 1 of 1