Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Mayoral Election - Voting Complete!
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Election Oct 10
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Key

Posted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Mayoral Election - Voting Complete!  

I hereby open Mayoral Voting for the October 2010 Election!

Voting will run for 5 days. If no candidate gets a majority, we will have a runoff election between the two top vote-getters.

Happy voting!

:-)
Key

Posted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject:  

Last chance to vote....
Key

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:45 pm    Post subject:  

Congratulations to crunchyfrog! She has won a majority and is our new Mayor!

:cheers:

Thanks to the other candidates as well. It was a good election season for the City of IF.

:-)
Thunderbird

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject:  

Allow me to be the first to say,

Congradulations Crunchyfrog! You shall be an excellent mayor as you have before.

:clap:
PopeAlessandrosXVIII

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:10 pm    Post subject: Yay  

I second that emotion!
Crunchyfrog

Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:36 pm    Post subject:  

Thank you! :)

I'd like to thank Masterweaver and Thunderbird for running excellent campaigns in this election. Each of them has shown great vision for this site, and made the vote in this election a difficult choice in many ways. It's clear that all three of us share similar views on how the next 6 months should take shape, and I hope to see their visions come to fruition too.

Thank you too, to Smee for all his efforts during his three consecutive terms. That in itself is quite an achievement and I'm sure he is looking forward to a well earned rest - and now that the pressure is off, we're all looking forward to seeing more of that EvE-inspired storygame of his... ;)

And most importantly, thank you to everyone who participated in the election this time around, through your questions, and through your votes.

I'll need a day or so to sort out some administrative jobs, but look out for some announcements here very soon!

Cheers!
CF
Smee

Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:08 am    Post subject:  

Congratulations Crunchy, the City is in the safest of webbed hands. :lol:

19 votes, a good number for this election. Now to see that same number on each storygame poll! That's nothing a mayor can achieve alone, that requires each and everyone here who voted to get on out into the City and explore, engage and join in.

It is in each of us to make this City a great place to write, to play, to enjoy the company of each other. And if there's one thing I know our new mayor is especially good at, it is hearing your ideas and more often than not, finding a way to let you bring it to fruition.

So lets get to it!

Happy Playing :)

Storygames Home -> Election Oct 10
Page 1 of 1