Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

Sheba of the west
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Multiverse Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:29 am    Post subject: Sheba of the west  

http://www.cityofif.com/forum/cyoa.php?action=view&c=124

This is going to be a long story, I need some help on this, I need a few readers to tell me what is needed, like a chapter I must have skipped.

But for now you can play the game and enjoy a bit of my work, It's still in progress.
Crunchyfrog

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:58 am    Post subject:  

Well done for being one of the first to start a multiverse story. :tu:

This section is a new feature at City of IF, added just a few months ago, and hasn't had much usage yet. Any and all feedback on its user-friendliness will be most welcome.

This story has the makings of a good adventure. I haven't explored all the branches yet. I went for trusting the guard and then trusting Aura, but haven't eaten anything.

I noticed that at one point there was a point where Aura takes the key (if you have it) - suggesting that you may or may not have the key. To smooth this out, take a look at Shillelagh's Variables and Hub Rooms which explains how to make this work.

Keep going! :D

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:35 am    Post subject:  

Yes I seem to have to same itch about that. I think I'll create a new chapter for the one I linked it to and made that problem occur. Would be easier and fun. ;) I'll get kicking on it after getting some ideas on this problem. I've checked out the hub rooms and lost the first time not noticing what the real reason for the hub rooms were, but to teach you how to use it. And I quite liked D-lotus's way of explaining how your story works and you end up having chosen right or wrong ways of doing things.

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:21 am    Post subject:  

I've edited the story yet again. There is four to five ways you can end up in this story. Go ahead and play a bit, The chapters keeps on getting added, if anyone wants me to increase in the chapter lenght I will do it with the utmost pleasure.

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:55 am    Post subject:  

Edited it again...

I'll give hints, there is a wize dragon in your dreams, he tells of what to do mostly, if you understand the dragon's words, you'll get to safety and stay human as possible... :D

You can trust which ever you like. Remember to write down what you did and the clues as to where your lead to.

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:34 pm    Post subject:  

Any and all feedback welcome! There is a possibility of that there is 20-30 options to choose from. Few... :smile: Trust me
crazybookgal

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:48 am    Post subject:  

ok sometimes it says u have 2 choices but only one shows up for you to click on

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:34 am    Post subject:  

I'll fix that very soon, I'll do It right now. I just need to write down my concept and Idea and plot down, who to trust and who not, and what to do and what not, and what the wize dreams says. I'll get kicking on it. There is different ways of ending up in the book.
hibaaryan

Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:36 pm    Post subject:  

No matter what my sheep get eaten
jnmrcs

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:22 am    Post subject:  

I know its been some years since this was posted, but... Its not finished.

Just in case more people like me (new to this) will try it.

Storygames Home -> Multiverse Stories
Page 1 of 1