Storygames Home City of IF
Free online storygaming

If Today was your last day...
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Open Forum Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kkdestiny

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 am    Post subject: If Today was your last day...  

Hey, I was listening to this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrXIQQ8PeRs

And i began to think of some things I could do in my life..though school and school work* seems to always keep me from living like this song says I should (which i agree with)

Somethings that I want to do can be found on my blog here

http://www.thoughts.com/KKDestiny/if-today-was-your-last

And I'm just curious, how would you spend today if it was your last?

* Ignore that fact that I am willingly going to college. it still has its downsides
Cyberworm

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject:  

I can freely say that if this was my last day I'd party wild, laugh and have fun with people, and make them feel as good as they can. I'd jump out of a plane, love everything, and spend a lot of time with people I care. And donate sperm so at least I could have offspring beyond me. :)
Exmortis

Location: Be always aware and keep one eye on the shadows... you may just find out...

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:57 am    Post subject:  

*Tilts head thoughtfully*

If I were definitely going to die... I would save as many human lives as possible, Pass my genetic information onto a new generation and donate my body to science.

My philosophy is to ensure the survival of the self and to a larger extent, the species.

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:11 am    Post subject:  

Don't know KK, drive a car with out a drivers licence with friends... um, Go four wheeling... which sounds awesome!! Love to hike a very tall mountain!! Would like to stare down the mountain, take lots of photos, and um.... Use all my money atleast I didn't die with a positive bank balance, but leaving my other bank account open for whoever I just left behind.... Um... spend the night in a hotel with a person I really love... and then during the last few hours drink Vodka once again.... writing everything that ever bad happened and then burning it!! :D Yea that'll make me happy...

Storygames Home -> Open Forum Archives
Page 1 of 1