Free online storygaming

The 'I have a Question' thread :)
Click here to go to the original topic
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Storygames Home -> Mayoral Election April 2011
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:03 am    Post subject:  

Me? *looks around nobody answered, so I guess its me*

Well first off as I love Multi versing, many times people play these to see if they could win. What would be fun is if the multi versing also had an option if the character is on the right path-- a competition and the winner can win fables. also add Hp and Life points as a real one would be.

I'd have to say pictures should be added to the multi versing, a little upload button at the top for pictures that is 200 by 300. I'd defenantly add the audio option to the forums, but have the recording just for the IFQuirier and The stories (the real author's voices)not for the Personal messaging. (reasons, because you get strange people around forums aswell.) The uploader of the Audio should atleast get thirty minutes of recording into it. I'd say small steps first!

I'd try and get help from other council members aswell, KingKey might have members that is already working on the forum layout. But it'll be greater if others come together aswell and work together as a team. Since a forum is always backed up, saved on disks and also spam deleted. It'll be great if council members is added because of what their skills are their age and their loyalty to others...

Question: Would your guys Election answers change if you did an audio instead?

[01:11:11] Barking_Basenji_Splitpin: This is a writing forum site, if they were to do an audio, would it have changed?
[01:11:43] Vishal Muralidharan: yeah..
[01:12:01] Vishal Muralidharan: I don't see what audio would do at a writing site.
[01:12:10] Vishal Muralidharan: Pictures are okay...
[01:12:15] Vishal Muralidharan: why audio?!
[01:12:35] Barking_Basenji_Splitpin: For an audio book
[01:12:56] Vishal Muralidharan: huh?!
[01:13:33] Barking_Basenji_Splitpin: If you like it, try it yourself. It's fun. people comment on your use of words and your voice. You also have the expierence to read to listeners or little kids...
[01:13:57] Barking_Basenji_Splitpin: Thus you gain expierence too

Thank you...

Storygames Home -> Mayoral Election April 2011 Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2