Free online storygaming

The Raven Ball
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> Group Role Plays
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazybookgal

Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: The Raven Ball  

Congratulations!
You have all been invited to a prestigious ball hosted by the eccentric millionaire Thomas Raven. It is being held at a hilltop mansion that is massive. No one has been inside Mr. Raven's mansion before and I'm sure you are all very curious. When you get there you mingle with the unusual crowd. You see anyone can go-humans, elves, werewolves-anything you can think of! However, it is only a matter of time beforeyou figure out why you're REALLY here...

Rules
*no godmoding
*no killimg people's characters without permission.
*No really extreme romance-besides you really shouldn't have time for that anyway
*Don't excessively swear cuz it's annoying

pm ur profile to me
Character Name:
Race:
Description:
Bio:

it starts with your character arriving at the party. i won't give u other people's profiles, cuz i think it would be fun if you had to mingle a bit. once everyone has arrived Mr. Raven (me) will have a little suprise and the fun will begin.

i'll open a topic for discussion in the open forum. I will post again here when the rp is open
Cyberworm

Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:59 pm    Post subject:  

Straightening up my suit, I look at my watch. I still had some time left, but getting early never bothered me. I tell the chaffeur to take it slow as I enjoy the scenery. We come to the gates and the limo stops.
misterbiz

Posted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:10 pm    Post subject:  

The hearse pulls up behind the limo causing the driver to let out a sigh. I send a message to my servant with my mind and he leaves the vehicle. He makes his way to the back, each of his heavy steps not one he makes by choice. With zombie like emotion, he opens the back door and pulls out my wooden chamber or as others call it, a casket. He opens the lid and I sit up. Without a word, I climb out of it and look to my mortal servant. He replaces the casket, closes the back and drives away. In complete silence, I stroll past the limo and move directly in front of it and stare at the gates in front of me.

Storygames Home -> Group Role Plays
Page 1 of 1