Free online storygaming

Reading corner of Kisses
Click here to go to the original topic

Storygames Home -> The City!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kisses

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:04 am    Post subject: Reading corner of Kisses  

Yesterday I read the story of: Barbie in Charmschool
Blair Willows was sent to a charm-school, even though the film said her sister signed her up for the lottery draw, it wasn't in the story book. However, in this story Dame Devin is the principal of the school, in which she tries to stomp Blair out of the charm school. with this charm school Blair can have a better life for her family. She was just a normal waitress with dirtied clothes maybe even jam on her clothes. When they were two days away from graduation their clothes were torn to pieces. They fixed their own wardrobe having breaking no rules.
When she sees Queen isabella's painting on the castle wall, Dame Devin's daughter gets nice with Blair, because she looks just like the missing daughter called Sophia. In this story, Blair is finally after being locked into a vault with her 2 friends hadley and Ilise. They escape with hadley's bright mind by using a code's tone and her cellphone to open the vault. After escaping Blair is crowned Queen of Gardania.

The second story was: Grandpa knows nothing
In this story a grandson is very protective of his grandfather. The grandfather has Alzheimer’s and he collects stamps. They go to the zoo and in each page of the book the animals were stamps instead of real animals. Each stamp has a story to tell. And he gives the stamp-book to his grandson. Even if his family says his grandfather knows nothing, he actually knows lots

The third book: My pet is better
In this story the brother says his sister's hamster is boring, he wants a dragon, a dog even a jaguar. A lot of animals, but when the hamster climbed into his shirt, he found the little animal was fun. Not as boring as he thought.

OTHER BOOKS:

Tooth fairy:
in this story tooth-fairy is rudely treated by her friends and colleagues, saying she brings dirty teeth. The dirty teeth came from a boy who never brushed his teeth, shouts at his mom and tries to capture the fairy. In this story she turns the overflowing teeth into houses. And the boy however lost all his teeth, because he didn't do nice things or even brush his teeth.

Barbie teaches school:
Here she asks the students what they want to be. Well, one girl can't make up her mind, so she chooses in the end to be just as kind a soul as barbie is, to be a teacher.
Kisses

Posted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:14 am    Post subject:  

Ok so the 22nd I only read the story of Florence Nightingale... People lived in aweful ways-- dirt made them sick. She Florence was a book worm, and many told her that she should marry and a book worm won't be asked to be married. When I was reading I started wondering if she had a sister or brother which confused me for a while. Anyway, she changed the world of nursery-- she lived 150 years ago in old ages.

Asking the kids, I had only 3 who listened. So i told 13 of them what I read.
Kisses

Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:00 am    Post subject:  

Good afternoon everyone.

I introduce you to a world that is filled with books. Depending on which day.
Let me think, I have read lots of books. so I'll start off of the ones I remember and read in school -- as a teacher who experiments and plays games, how ever game play outside is only for 45 minutes at a time.

THE HAPPY PRINCE
in this story there is a statue made out of painted gold, 3 rubies. A long time ago he was a happy prince who never saw any evil or knew of any hurt in the world.
So a Swallow stayed behind to help the crying statue. By pulling off the rubies and gold paint. Giving it to the people who were poor and had no money for water, food or doctor.
At the end the Prince was Grey statue, and the swallow died next to Prince's lead heart, taken by angels they were given eternal life, The Swallow to sing forever and the prince's heart.

Storygames Home -> The City!
Page 1 of 1