Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Multiverse

Welcome, Anonymous. Create your own adventure by finding your way through the story.
Multiverse Main    Multiverse Discussion Forum
The Storyteller's Dilemma (Complete)

The Beautiful Princess

“There once was a Beautiful Princess.”

Prince Harold’s interest dropped. He looked bored.

“The princess was not only beautiful and graceful, but very kind and generous as well. She ensured the hungry were fed and the homeless were housed, but she especially enjoyed lifting their spirits with song. Though she would never boast, no one would deny she had the most beautiful voice in the world; a voice so beautiful that it was worth all of the gold in the kingdom to hear it.

“Sadly, the Kingdom was going through a dark time because of an Evil Dragon who kept everyone in constant fear. There was only one man who was not afraid of the dragon, and that was the Brave Knight. The princess feared that one day he would do battle with the dragon, and that she would lose him. She loved him dearly, as he did her, but he would not propose marriage until he had proven his worth to the kingdom.

“Then one day a storm came and with it came the Evil Dragon. He flew through the thunderclouds and dived upon the palace. He crashed through the walls and reared up in terrible magnificence. And he said,

“‘Surrender the princess or die! I will keep her in my cave until the next full moon, and if all the gold of the kingdom is given to me by the time, I will release her. Otherwise she shall surely perish!’”

Prince Harold listened, and he seemed to think some parts of the story were ok, but over all he didn’t like the story so far. The next part of the story would be how the people of the palace responded to the Dragon’s demands.

The Beautiful Princess willingly surrendered herself.
The Brave Knight arrived and fought valiantly to protect the Beautiful Princess.
The Evil Dragon killed the guards and took the Beautiful Princess by force.

< Back        << Back to beginning