Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in

The First Cut is the Deepest by Warlord of the East
You are on a quest to accomplish the quest.. Abandon quest
Difficulty: Medium
Fame:  39
Possibilities:  10
Distance: 30
Black Handed Messenger

"Dark and mysterious," you say aloud.
"What do you mean?" The man in front of you asks. He has been standing there for nearly two minutes, waiting for you to answer his question.
"Sorry, I was thinking out loud," you respond, snapping back to reality. "Please, just let me see the parchment."
"But my orders s-"
"I don't care about your orders!" You interrupt. "I must see the message to believe it."
"Yes sir," he says, then hands you a slightly torn parchment. Staring at the parchment, you suddenly feel doubt, like it's a trap. But you take the scroll anyways. You begin reading the scroll, then hand it back to the messenger. "Now do you believe me?"
"I do... Not." You say with great effort. "Why would I be chosen for such a tremendous task?"
"Because you are a famous hero!" He replies with no remorse.
"Well tell whoever sent you that I decline." You say, then start to walk away.
"I'm afraid I cannot let you do that." You hear from behind you. You stop to confront the messenger about his last remark, but you feel a dagger in your back. Looking behind you, you see the messenger smiling wickedly, then you black out.