Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
SHAPE LORDS!!~ A Crystal Ending
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

(currently a favorite of )
   Storygames Home -> -> The Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: SHAPE LORDS!!~ A Crystal Ending Reply with quote

Mike: Mike is a genius at art and he has high survival skills. but he is bad tempered. He has an older sister, he is 12 and she is 13. Mike is also the worrying type and he is not very tidy. he goes to St. Lords High School with his two best friends, Alex and Annabel.

Alex: Alex is the brave one of the group, he is kind and caring, very layd back and keeps out of things(he is a very mestiripus person). he is a black-belt at karate, good at fencing and climbing. he is 14 years old and Annabel is his girlfriend

Annabel: Annabel is also 14. her nick-name is Bella or Anna. she is good at cooking and loves acting. she is very caring about her friends and she is very tidy. she is inteligent but gets scared and upset very easily.

Last edited by tramp in a storm on Thu May 31, 2007 4:15 pm; edited 19 times in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Author
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This could be a good storyb seeing as the personallites are so different.
When the first chap out?
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
Author
TayFinch

Items

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it could be a good story too- but I'm curious about something. It sounds like your characters are all different so they could handle most situations, that's generally a good thing. My only suggestion is that you make sure they have plenty of personal weaknesses too- heroic characters are a good thing, but people generally don't go for five different kinds of Hercules.
(Not that I'm saying you will- but that many people do).

Sounds great though! I'm excited to read chapter one, hope its out soon.
Author
Smee
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey TiS Smile

I've got to leap right in and ask what you meant by:

Quote:
mestiripus

Google comes up with nothing, and I'm not sure what you meant by it. Confused

Tay offers some good advice - characters definately need their flaws.

Otherwise all fine, I look forward to Chapter 1 although I'm sure you are going to be good and post it in here and not start a new thread for it. :wink:

Happy Writing. Smile
Author
Phang
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smee wrote:

Quote:
mestiripus

Must be a Greek word.
Author
ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phang wrote:
Smee wrote:

Quote:
mestiripus

Must be a Greek word.

I was thinking mysterious, but I could be mistaken.
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now will people realise that putting the 'p' and the 'a' buttons next to each otheris a bad idea? fauna you are right. and i will post the next chapter on here. and do not worry, the characters might all cover each others needs(i think i have read too many Fomous Five books. lol ), but what happens wen they all get sepparated? hhhmmmmmmm? hhmmmmmm? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? spry mad moment again. Very Happy 8) Very Happy 8)

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHAPTER 1 PPL!!!!

"Mike, can you please stop talking about the 'creatures'? you're scaring me!" Anna said to Mike as the three children (Mike, Anna and Allex) were walking home from school. It was a sunny day of the Spring and Anna didn't like people spoiling a nice day by scaring her.
"they are called Shape Lords, not creatures. Besides I don't see how they are scaring you. they are good not Evil."
"how can they be good when they kidnap people and do wierd magic stuff to erase everyones memmory of them?" Allex asked listening to the conversation.
"i will explain to you once more. The Shape Lords are good, they fight Evil. They normally work in groups of 4 or more. they all have two powers in common and they are : shape shifting and passing on some powers to other shape lords. they all have a few individual powers and they are: freezing time, blowing stuff up, reapearing in places, moving things with their minds, invisibility, astral projection, psykik conections, etc.
In their groups they pick put targets. their targets are children our age and are caught when they are alone or walking in pairs at the most. they chose their targets and give them a few week shape lord powers, these powers will grow stronger as the children become stronger shape lords. When they becomme strong enough they are rearanged in groups of people around their age and they are left alone to fight Evil and pick out new targets."Mike explained for the 5th time in the past month.
"Evil? what Evil? Do you mean demons and Dark warlocks and Dark Wiches or Evil spirits?" Anna yelled.
"Anything that can harm a humman being, of any other animal on this plannet."
"you look worried. What's up?" Allex said to Mike, looking at his friends worried face.
"I know too much. Nobody is meant to know a single thing about them. they erase every memmory ever existed of them and their targets. How do i know so much?"
Allex looked at both of his frieds and teir worried faces.
"aah, relax! There is no Evil here, they will not come for us. We live in a peacefull town. What could possibly bring them here?"

Author
Kendog420

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is pretty good
Author
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooh! This is goona be awsome!!!

Wow! i hopw you get the next chapter out soon! Because it is gonna be good!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks. well i will write one up and then post it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Author
evilhomer28

Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can you hurry up and post the next chapter
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

6 months later...

Anna was walking to Micks house. All three children were meant to meet there for a sleepover in Micks treehouse. As she was walking along the road just two minuits away from her friends house, a poliece oficer stopped her. "Where are you going at this late hour, young miss?"
"erm..I'm going to my friends house for a sleepover." Anna said in a small voice."
"Mind if I walk you there and make sure that you are safe?"
"O.K." As Anna and the oficer walked down the road, Anna started worrying about Alex. Did he make it to Micks safe? or did whoever is on the lose attack him?
"Ae you O.K.?" the officer asked.
"Yes. I was just wondering,who was on the lose?" Anna asked.
"We don't know. Their faces are never caught on cameras. All we know is that they are close to here and that they murder." the officer paused and frowned.
"What is it?" Anna asked.
"But sometimes...Sometimes they kidnap."
"Who's missing? I haven't heard of any kidnappers for nearly 5 months." She commented.
"That's just it. Mobody knows. I once thought I had a husband and children. But i don't remember. Just a man fighting for his and his childrens lifes while being dreagged away by 5 or 6 men and women."

Wright then! that was the first two chapters donne for you.
Now, what do you think should happen next?
a few ideas: The poliece oficer is a demon
They arrive safely and nothing much happens unill...

Author
evilhomer28

Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay. i can't think of any ideas, sorry
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you don't have any ideas just wait for the new poll to go up and vote which one of them u like best

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok. can you please vote now.

The police oficer is a Demon.
Nothing happens untill she arrives at the sleepover. when she gets there.....(the rest is a surprise).

Author
Kendog420

Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont keep us waiting for the next chapter lol i say the officer is a demon and some how mike kills him or just saves anna from him( just my opinion)
Author
non-logged in Shogun

Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

waiting....
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right then! nobody has voted exept for Kenny so...i will put up the next chapter as soon as i get the mouse working. At the moment i have to get around by the magic TAB key and the other amazing ALT key! hopefully it won't be long...keep voting, if i get no more votes then it shall be the demon officer and Anna gets saved by one of her friends.

Author
Shogun
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fine! i vote hes an kalrok, an impish demon from the underworld.
I've got no right to way, I'm just caught up all the battles

Author
Phang
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tramp in a storm wrote:
Right then! nobody has voted exept for Kenny so...i will put up the next chapter as soon as i get the mouse working. At the moment i have to get around by the magic TAB key and the other amazing ALT key! hopefully it won't be long...keep voting, if i get no more votes then it shall be the demon officer and Anna gets saved by one of her friends.

Fear not, for I shall show you the magic of...
NUM KEYS!

1. On the desktop, press the key on your keyboard with the picture of a window on it. This will open the start menu.
  2. Using the arrow keys, scroll up to Settings. Press the right-pointing arrow key to open up the Settings menu, then when scroll to Control Panel and press enter to open Control Panel.
  3. On Control Panel, use the arrow keys again to scroll to Acessibility Options, and press enter to open it.
  4. On Acessibility Options, press the tab key until you get to Keyboard, then use the arrow keys to get to Mouse.
  5. Press tab until you get to Use Mouse Keys, then press space to tick it.
  6. Tab down to OK and press Enter!

From now on, you can move the mouse with the number keys on your right, the ones with the arrows on. I'm not sure whether it only works with Numlock on or off though. Experiment.

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok. thanks phang, even though shanty did it for me.

ok then! next chapter is going to be a quick one. to the point and no messing around.

Chapter 3

They had just nearly got to Micks house when all of a sudden the police officer turned purple, then pink, then blue, then a deep, dark red. Anna screamed at the top of her voice. Afigure jumped down from the roof followed by another 3. All were men. They tried their best to fight off this red-skined human-looking monster. They kicked and punched and used the latest karate moves. One of them got out a sword and started trying to stab the monster, but the monster was too powerfull. It put up a shield to protect it from the sword and it held Anna close to his chest, so that she was protesting the stone on the inside of its skin (works like a heart). After a hard fight another monster, the same as this one apeared and held them both close to him. then in the time it takes to blink they were gone. They figures who had jumped down turned to face the other way to go towards their base. But at the top of the road they saw him, standing there, a boy, tall and good looking, next to him his friend, as good looking as him but a bit taller. They were only kids. One of them 12, the other 14 years old. It was Mick and Alex. They stood at the top of the street out side Micks house, they had run out when they heard the screaming, they had seen it all.

Alex colapsed onto the floor, he knelt there for a few seconds and then he couldn't take it anymore, he burst out ito tears. He had just seen his girlfriend, the most beautiful girls he knew get taken away by two monsters.
Mick just froze. He stood there staring at the figures. he knew who they were. He knew something like this would happen.
"The chosen ones." one of the men said.
"What do we have to do, Shape Lords?"

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So people! what do you think should hapen next?
*should they be taken back to their homes and left there.
*should the Shape Lords take them to their land.
*should there be another attack by demonsand also do you think that they should get their powers now, or later on in the story?

Author
Kendog420

Items

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

take them back to their land
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: Chapter 4!! Reply with quote

CHAPTER 4!!

"Follow me." A tall man said to the two boys.
Every one was a tall man. Young looking and they all wore black, comfy trousers and a black T-shirt, Also they all wore a Cloak each. The cloaks were black but each one had a symbol on it, just where a pocket should be they had an individual symbol of an animal or object that symbolised their names. A man with a plain triangle pulled out a pen, he clicked the end of it 3 times. The tall guy with a circle on his cloak started walking towards somebodys house. The boys followed him into a garden and into a shed where they found a load of skateboards. Each Shape Lord got onto a skate board and the two boy followed with confusion. as soon as everyone was on the skateboards suddenly started to move. They moved upwards and hoverred so that everyone can get their ballance. Some of the misterious men set off straight away but some needed to get their balance. It was obvious who was more expirienced in the team. The one with the circle on his cloak, the one who spoke to the two boys, didn't need to gain balance but he waited for the two boys to figure out how to ride the boards. Mike and Alex found their balance and they all set off. They travelled out of the door and over the town. They kept going straight ahead. no turning to follow the shape of the Earth, just going ang going on and on in one long, straight line untill they stopped! the boards just froze in mid air!
"what's going on? I'm going to fall!!" Alex said, for once in his life he was scared. Then a portal opened in front of them and they entered!

What do you think Shape City should look like?

Author
Shanty

Items

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT SHOULD BE MADE OUT OF CHOCOLATE!!!
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 5

They entered what seemed like a city. The skate boards took them to the ground wich was not far down.
A speaker turned on and the sound of a woman came on.
"Welcome to Shape City in the World of Wonder! Please do not eat any of the buildings or parts of your rooms that you will be staying in. Someone will be over to you in a minuit to take your names and escort you to your Resting Units." The voice seemed somehow familiar to Alex, though he couldn't remember where he had heard it before. Normally speakers always sounded the same or nearly the same. This one was different, Alex knew at once that he had heard that voice before somewhere and he wondered if it is the voice of his classmate that had gone missing. He remembered that nobody would believe him that she was gone or that she ever existed.
"Eat the buildings? Why would we want to eat the buildings?" Mike asked suprised that creatures like the Shape Lords would have speakers saying stuff like that! Then both boys looked at the nearest building to them. They had a suspision in their minds, but not quite believing in it, it was just an automatic reaction to look for the one, impossible thing that entered their minds on its own accord. And sure enough the building was a chocolaty brown colour, and so was the floor, and the near by lamp post, the pavement and the stand on which a chocolate looking book rested waiting for somebody to come along and write down the visitors names.
"Hello there, how may i help you sir?" a short man asked. It was as if he had come from nowhere and he made both boys jump. Then Mike realised that the silver pen which rested on the book had gone. "Sorry to scare you boys. I am proud to be able to shape-shift into pens quite well and easily." he leant forwards on his tip toes to make himself the same hight as Alex and wispered to the two boys, "It really isnt that hard, and it does get boring after a while."
" We are the Shape Master Team, returning from Mission 506 Code 238 apeared but we dealt with it as best we could." the tall man with the triangle on his cloak said to the short man who wore a silver T-sirt and golden, silky trousers.
"Ah yes! you where sent out last week I do believe." he said studying his book. "But I'm afraid that all targets have been canceled for this month. You may be punished for targeting and returning with new servants. Are you prepared to explain to the council about your offence against rule 17569?" The short man asked. servants? i'll squish that migit if he calls me a servant again! Alex thought. He was not in the mood to serv anybody, or even do anything but find his girlfriend that he loved so much.[/color=blue]

[ O.K. people! that was chapter 5!! now chapter 6 will be special. I will write a few chapters especially for you individually. So if you there is something that you like i can use it as a theme for the next chapter which will be written especially for you. Now i'm not going to do this for too many chapters, just a few and we will see how it goes. so you can just pm me with a theme and there will be a chapter based on that theme. For example a certain somebody might like tentacles and choose that as the theme for their chapter, so i will do a chapter based on tentacle monsters and things like that! or another certain somebody might like flowers to be the theme. So i could make the young Shape Lords turn rain into flowers, or have some flower demons attacking and stuff like that. So please just pm me and i will do my best.][color=blue]
Very Happy

Author
Smee
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Tramp,

Wow - this story is really coming along. Well done for sticking with it. Very Happy

Ignoring the boring stuff like spelling and grammar, which I'm sure you know about, I want to talk about the decision points.

At the moment they are quite loose, not really developed into any real decision - usually just asking: "What happens next".

There has been discussion on this, and obviously it's down to you, but if I were you I'd consider trying to make the decision points based on what Alex does next. What happens next is your job as the author. You need to make it exciting.

Alex is the main character at the moment, he is on a mission to find the girl he loves.

Let us get to know him, and then at the end of each chapter we can decide what he does next based on what you've told us of the situation.

By focusing the decision on a main character like this it makes the decision point much clearer.

It doesn't always have to be Alex, maybe in one chapter you could zoom to Anna's point of view - having just been kidnapped. Maybe she could have a chance to escape - the decision point could be whether to risk it or not.

I look forward to seeing what happens next.

Happy Writing. Very Happy
Author
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah!!!! Storm this is amazing!!!!. I'll only came on to read the second chapter and i ended up readng all of it!!!!

I can't wait for the next chap either.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Smee! Thanks Vamps!

Chapter 6

Back on Earth...

The phone rang at Mikes house.
"Hello?" Mikes mum answered it.
"Hey Maggie! It's Clair."
"Oh hi Clair!" Clair was Alex's mum. Maggie was Mikes mum. They had always been good friends since school.
"I was just wondering if you were busy tomorow morning."
"Erm... I have got to go pick up the laundery from the dry cleaners at some point but other than that, no not really. Why?"
"Well, would you like to go swiming? We can go pick up the dry cleaners afterwards together."
"o.k. then. see you tomorow. 10 o'clock?"
"yes."

So everything was fine on Earth. Mikes and Alex's families know nothing about their disapearance. In fact they dont even know that they ever were. But in Shape City somehting was wrong. The boys weren't quite sure what was going on but something was not right. For a start they had just found out that they were called 'servants' not helpers. Mike ignored that statement but Alex was not up to serving anybody. Also they had just found out that they were not supposed to be there! Why would the Shape Lords make such a mistake? Mike asked himself over and over again. Now they had had a night of rest in their resting units. In the morning they had been escorted to a chocolate court building and lead into a large room full with seats. At the front there was a stage. On there stood 5 chocolate thrones and a chocolate cage. The cage was made out of so much chocolate that if the prisoner tried to eat his way through he would fall to the floor an be sick. Next to the cage was a long bench, long enough for 5 people to sit on. Mike and Alex were told to sit there and the leader of the Shape Lord Team who had targeted them was locked in the chocolate cage. The seats were soon filled by confused shape-shifters and on the thrones sat 4 men. In the middle of them sat 1 woman. The woman wore a crown on her head and each of the men had a sword which they placed in the arms of the thrones very carefully.

What do you think that Alex should do?

a) sit there and wait to see what happens next.
b) ask what the hell is going on.
c) start eating the bench.
d) do the grandad dance
e) anounce very loudly that the boy from his school called Jack was gay and that if any Shape Shifting idiot targets him Alex will go and strangle them!

lol!!! pick any one you like!! Very Happy

Author
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say he should do the grandad dance and annoce at the same time that the boy from his school called jack is gay and a spack!! :biggrin:

another great chap Smile
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl!!!

how did i know that you would say the grandad dance!!!

ok but i need more votes people!!

Author
evilhomer28

Items

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i vote for b) and also this storygame is up for nomination in storygame of the month
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its a tie. i'm working on the next chapter at home on paper. i'll post it up as soon as possible. i'll fit in all of them if i can

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 7:

As the chocolate court filled with tall, well built me-most of them wearing dark clothes with cloaks-Alex asked Mike if he had any idea of what was going on.
"It seems as if we were targeted illegally."
"Then why dont they let us go?" Alex whispered.
"Because we know they exist. And didnt you hear them say that we are the chosen ones? I've got a feeling that this is the start of something big." Mike said but then realised that Alex was no longer sitting next to him.
Alex was now at the front of the chocolate room infront of the thrones. He brought his fists to his stomach, as if holding a walking-stick, and started kicking his legs out in turn. HE WAS DOING THE GRANDAD DANCE!!!!
As if that wasnt enough he started singing:
"There's a boy at my school named jack and he is a stupid spack. so if you target him i will strangle you. so leave alone the annoying jack!"
One of the men out of the seated crowd stood and came forward. he looked Alex straight in the eye. Alex froze and stared back confused. then his face became expresionless and he walked towards the chocolate cage, stepped inside and closed the door. Then another of the men came forwards and locked it using a chocolate key. Had he just been hipnotised by one of the Shape-Lords?

tum-tum-tuuuum.

ok. so...
When he wakes up does he:
*try to eat the cage?
or
*sit and see what all the fuss is really about?

Author
Spirit

Items

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello people
Author
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'ted

Last edited by Chinaren on Sun May 07, 2006 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Author
Ingrothechundyer

Items

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*looks at the poll*
WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry couldnt wait to do chapter 8. i enjoy my writing. Smile
he shall wait to see what the shape shifters have to say then.
hello spirit! i see you managed step 1 to getting arounf IF: Shape Lords. lol joking.
read and vote when chapter 8 comes up.

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 8

When Alex recovered, he found that the whole room was full. everyone was seated silently in their seats. 4 men sat on the Thrones leaving the middle one empty. But these men were different. Each had jewlary and looked very rich and each had a golden handled sword set in the arms of their Thrones.
The big chocolate yet beautifully carved doors at the back of the room opened. trumpets sounded and an old looking man came walking in. He stopped just inside and everyone stood and faced the isle that ran down the middle. The isle was strange, it didnt run in a straight line from the doors to the stage but it was more like a twisted maze path. The old man walked along the twisted isle slowly as everyone he passed bowed. He wore a red T-shirt with gold edges on the sleeves and along the bottom, long red trousers which also had gold ends, a big gold belt and a long, blue cloak with gold and silver decorations. on his head he wore a crown and he held a large wooden staff with a crystal ball on the top. inside the crystall ball was a lightning bolt.
The old man made his way to the front, turned to the people and signaled with his hand for them to take their seats. he then sat down and began his speach in a loud, deep voice.
"Welcome gentlemen....and the few ladies who have gladly joined us. we are here today to discuss a rare matter of illigal targeting. Shape Lord square what have you got to say about what you have done?"
"well you see sire..." the leader of the Shape Lord team who targeted Alex and Mike started.
"hurry up man i havent had my dinner yet."
"Sorry Sire. We did not target these boys for no reason. Young Mike here already knew about us. No Shape Shifter that has ever walked this land has ever made a mistake when erasing memory. But this one lad has remembered us. we have not targeted anyone too close to him just a neighbour from across the road who he barely ever noticed, but he still knew all the important facts about us...even that we are not evil. Mike told his friends who never believed him. his friends never told anybody else even if they thought he was talking a load of nonsense."
"What about the rude boy in the cage?" one of the Princes asked giving Alex a dirty look.
"His girlfriend Sire. She got attacked by one of our enemy teams. Alex and Mike saw it all happen. We arrived at the scene but sadly enough we lost our battle." he bowed his head with slight shame.
"I see." The other Prince said, his eyes were now shining with excitement.
"Indeed i do too." said the other Prince. then avery prince was repeating the same words shortly followed by the king.
"Take these two boys to their hotel. dress them in gold and clothes of what colour they like. give them a sword each and a badge of membership." The king rose from his seat. "take them to training emedietly. And dont you dare take them to the ordinary training school. take them to the Training School of Christopher."
"Christopher? but he was the chosen one of 30 generations ago. there hasnt been one sinse." said Mike and everyone looked at him with shock. How did he know that? nobody knows that exept shape shifters and their ennemies who feared him. Mike was surprised himself, he didnt know that before, nobody had told him, he didnt read it on the building on his way in, infact he didnt even know the building existed untill a few minutes ago.How did he know it now?

Last edited by tramp in a storm on Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Author
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, go flashcard

A Fronte Praecipitium a Tergo Lupi
Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Author
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i say flashcard

as it would be extremly funny to see an old man with a flash card with important info running around out there that no-oneelse noticed.....or maybe hes a ghost and Mike can see ghosts or maybe....

or maybe............lol ill just shut up before i get carried away

Another good chapter from stormio :biggrin:
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well so far it seems as if its the flash card. we'll wait a bit more...untill the urge to write comes to me.lol. and vamps? whats so wrong with getting carried away? oh yeah sorry....we are not allowed to be happy Wink Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing

Author
Ingrothechundyer

Items

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like see into the future Laughing
Author
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tramp in a storm wrote:
Well so far it seems as if its the flash card. we'll wait a bit more...untill the urge to write comes to me.lol. and vamps? whats so wrong with getting carried away? oh yeah sorry....we are not allowed to be happy Wink Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing

lol! oops i just laughed! :biggrin:
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tut tut vamps. now a German teacher will come and chase you!!! you can never get away!!!
she will chase you saying:
"Dont laugh! we are not here to teach you we are here to....erm...yeah. GET ORGANIZED!!!!

Author
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tramp in a storm wrote:
tut tut vamps. now a German teacher will come and chase you!!! you can never get away!!!
she will chase you saying:
"Dont laugh! we are not here to teach you we are here to....erm...yeah. GET ORGANIZED!!!!

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
I can't be organised!!! Have you seen my ROOM??????
does it look organised????
no!!! lol and if anyone tiddys it i cant find anything so you might as well leave me to my untidyness
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like the flashcard wins!! wooo! *does a little dance* go flash card!!!! oh yeah!!!
chapter 9 up soon then!
Very Happy

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 9= Training

The two boys were taken to the Training School of Christopher. They were dresses in night sky blue robes and capes. Their capes had Gold decorations. They were given gold handled swords and their logo on their clothes was also gold. They started training immediately. Karate, Sword fighting, absailing. some of these the boys had done before and found them easy, other things though like magic were new to them and they struggled. The learned fast and now a week had passed. Nobody had mentioned how Mike new about Christopher the Chosen One, they felt that Mike would tell them about his secret (even though they didn’t know what it was) when he thought the time was right.
Alex had had enough. He was told that he was not to ask his friend about where he got his knowledge from, but he knew that Mike was never going to say even if he did know.
"Mike?" Alex said one night on their way back to their room after a day of hard training.
“Yes?” Mike replied casually.
“Hoe did you know about Christopher? Nobody apart from the Shape Lords and the enemies that feared him knew him. I was told not to ask you because you would tell us when you thought the time was right. But I can’t wait.” Mike looked confused.
“You mean you didn’t see him?”
“See who?”
“The old man. At the back of the room. He was holding up flash cards with everything I said, written on them.”
“No. Mike, nobody did.” Alex was now whispering, speaking slowly and staring at his friend questioningly. “Everyone thinks that you have some sort of knowledge power or something. Mike they think that you have something that no other Shape Lords has.”
“I haven’t got any powers yet. And we both have something no other Shape Lords has.”
“No. I mean they think you have some sort of really cool power that every enemy will fear forever.” He paused and blinked in confusement, “You don’t have any powers?”
“No. I think that the first thing I would have done is tell you.”
“Oh. But how did you see the old man when nobody else did?”
“I don’t know. Can we talk about this in the morning? We’ll ask Mark when we go to our magic class. OK?”
“OK.” Alex said and they went into their room and straight to their beds. They were exhausted. Yet, Alex could not sleep.
He had sat up half the night almost every night since his arrival thinking about home. He thought about his family and friends, when his thoughts switched to friends he thought mainly of Anna. She was the most beautiful girl he had ever met. She was his girlfriend, his angel, and now she was gone. He sobbed and sobbed when he thought of her long flowing, golden yellow hair, her beautiful blue eyes and red lips. The warm and soft touch of her skin, her gentle kisses. Such a beautiful, kind girl. Now, she was gone. Who took her? Where was she taken? Does her family remember her, or have they forgotten her as his family forgot him? Is she OK? Is she even alive? Is she dead? If she is then how did she die? Was she in pain? Did she die quickly? Was she buried, or is her body lying in a gutter? No. he must stop thinking like this. She is still alive; she is well and hopefully not in much pain. He will find her and save her. He must. He can’t just leave her. He will train and train as hard as he possibly can and then he will go out and find her. Her kidnappers will fear him. They will run screaming and squealing like little girls. He will find her. He will hold her again. They will be together again one day and when that one day comes he will be strong enough to keep her safe forever.
Alex dozed off and his thoughts trailed off into a dream.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex woke the next morning to the sound of his friends whisper.
“Alex, Alex! Wake up we’re gonna be late!”
The two boys left their little room and ran to their first morning class. Fighting.
They were made to run around the edge of the city once. It wasn’t the largest city ever but it was a long distance to run all the way around it. They were allowed breaks whenever they wanted to but they had to try and beat their last score. Their fastest time so far was 57.32 minutes. They made it back in 56.24 minutes today. Then they had a five minute break and then carried on with their lesson. The fought using every form of martial arts there was.
After that it was magic classes. They spoke to their teacher, Mark, about the old man.
“OH!” he bellowed with amusement. “That’s old grandpa Morris. He is a ghost and haunts these city walls. He is a friendly ghost. He knows lots but uses his knowledge to play tricks on people. Looks like he fooled us this time.”

The two boys trained. They did their best and were rewarded for it. They trained in magic classes. Casting spells learning new ones. They started receiving their shape-shifting power. They could change into any object or living thing. They could not however change into a man made object and use energy. For example they could change into a car but they would not be able to turn on their engine and move. But they could turn into a horse and run. They learned how do cast spells with potions and how to vanquish demons using only potions. They learned how to make their own spells and potions. They learned how to sword fight in fighting classes. They learned every form of martial arts that would help them. They started developing their individual powers. As the Chosen Ones they would not have the power to erase memories, because they were not allowed to target people. They mastered climbing under all sorts of conditions.
By now six months had passed. Mike and Alex had changed a lot. They both had their growth spurts. They were taller and their shoulders had broadened. They were stronger, wiser and more powerful. They were almost ready to go out and protect the innocents of the world. The one thing that was left was where would they go first? They needed to be set up in a country and be told when they were on duty. They also needed to know how to track down the evil. But they would soon learn that, it was best they learned it by experience.

Author
Ingrothechundyer

Items

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Traveling fighting evil while looking for Anna sounds like fun Smile
Author
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voted to go to england

because everyone knows england is the best place in the world

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bare in mind that they can go to england as well if they travell as they please. Very Happy

Author
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd just go to england though

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Author
Phang
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But then again, I wouldn't fancy inexperienced magical youngsters wreaking havoc across England. Or anywhere for that matter.

They can go wander the Earth, that way they might develop skills before they settle somewhere and go for big country-wide problems.
Author
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voted to travel.
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like travell so far then.

i'll leave the poll up for a bit longer just to see if we get anymore votes.
I cant promise when the next chapter will be up. I start scholl again tomorow and we have exams soon.....so i'm most likely going to go revision mad.....i will try my best to get it up as soon as possible.

thanks for the votes!! Very Happy

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a quick version of the story. Hopefully it will be short. Please reply with as much feedback as possible and tell me where i can improve as this is for practise that i need as well as an oportunity for new readers to catch up easier. also any spelling corrections will be apreciated. (bet i've spelled that wrong. lol)

Shape Lords= Catchup!!

Alex, Mike and Anna are three teenagers. Alex and Anna have been going out for some time now. Alex is brave but mysterious, Anna is delicate, chatty and tidy. Mike can be bad temepered and he keeps talking about creatures called Shape Lords.
"Stop it your scaring me!" Anna said when they were walking home from school. Alex as usual was walking behind his two friends.
"I don't see why you're scared, Anna. They aren't evil. They fight it. The can Shape Shift into all sorts of amazing things. And they travell in groups of about 5. They wear cool clothes with really cool cloaks. They 'target' people of age 19 and over usually and they train them to be like them. They keep this world safe from evil that the police and army cannot save us from."
"Well if they follow evil and crime or whatever then they arent going to come here, Anna. This town is one of the most peacefull places in the country." said Alex seeing Annas worried face.
Little did they know that all this was about to change.

2 months later........
"We are the chosen ones? i still cant believe it!" Alex said.
"Yes. And when we get released and put on duty we can go save Anna." said Mike. Anna had been kidnapped by some sort of demons. Alex and Mike were there but they were helpless. They were targeted by the Shape Lords and were anounced 'The Chosen Ones' they had been trained and were about to be released and put on duty. All memories of them that their parents, friends and other family had been erased.
The two boys were getting ready to go to the chocolate Auditorium. The whole city of Shape Lords was made out of chocolate. It was very nice but the boys were not allowed to eat their trining centre. the Training School Of Christopher was a very respected building as Christopher had been the last chosen one. Killed by The Demon Lord.
".....Let the Chosen Ones be feared!!!" Said the Shape Lords King. And as Alex and Mike ran down the stairs to climb onto their flying skateboards every Shape Shifter who was gathered chanted together, "Long Live The Chosen Ones!!!" and they were off!

5 months later..........
Alex and Mike had been travelling from country to country looking for the Freguah demons. The Freguah deomns had kidnapped Anna and they wanted her back. At last they reached a small village in Greece, by the sea. They settled down there for the night. they had been following the demons using a tracking device that they had put on one of them last time they had battled against them.
The next morning the deomns were on the moove again. The two boys now 15 and 16 years old got up at once and followed the signal. They caught up with the Freguah demons in the country side. The place was full of olive trees and past the olive trees was a farm house and endless fields for sheep and cattle.
The demons had Anna with them. "Alex? Mike?" she said and burst into teers. The demons had erased most of her memories but they could not erase the memories of her best friends, their friends ship was too strong to allow that to happen. Alex Shaped himself into a shuriken (throwing star) and Mike threw him. He cut a hand off one of the two demons clean off. The demon yellped with pain and tried to throw a dark beam at Alex. Anna put up a force field and stopped the beam dead in its tracks. Mike and Alex looked shocked! Mike shaped his right arm into a sword and was by now deep into a sword fight with the other demon. Alex had pulled Anna towards him, but there was no time for hugs and catching up, that sort of stuff would have to wait. Alex got out his bow and arrows and was shooting them at the demon. But of course deomns arent that vounerable. The demon grabbed at the arrows with incredible speed and threw them back at Alex. He shaped himself into a brick wall and Anna put up her force field infront of her. The arrows bounced back off both of them. The Mike Stabbed his deomn in the heart. "HA! well that will kepp you still for a minute wont it?" he said and got out a potion from his pocket. he threw it to Alex who caught it and smashed the bottle infront of the last demon. The demon went up in flames and the three children knew by instinct what to do now. They joined hands, Anna in the middle and chanted at the same time.
"Demons who live
Demons who kill.
The Demons before us
What they have done
They will no longer live to do again!
Vanquish this demonic evil!
Vanquish theis demonic power!
Vanquish the demons of Freguah in the name of THE CHOSEN ONES!!"
"And the demons were gone. Alex and Mike had found Anna. Anna and Alex were now together once more. And this battle just proved that this was their destiny. to loose each other, then find each other; and be together untill the Lord of all evil and Demons killed one of them and left the other to live and weep with sadness of loss for the rest of eternity." Said Mike.
"Yeah! like thats ever going to happen!"

The End!

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK! That wasnt the reall end of the story. That was just an idea and a practise. Now we can compare the results of the author just writing a story and the results of a storygame.
As i said before any spelling corrections and ways of improvement would be apreciated.

I cant wait to see how the story will end up when your votes get counted in! i bet it will better than my 'supposed-to-be-short' version of it. lol.

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've writen it somewhere on paper but i cant find it. I'll just redo it and maybe make it better.

Chapter 10

The two boys flew to the edge of the City where everyone had gathered. The King hovered high abouve everyone.
"You have finished your training and are now ready to go out into the world and save it! You are The chose Ones! You are most respected by all good. And feared by all evil! CHOSEN ONES! YOU ARE RELEASED!" Everyone clapped and cheered. They waved as the Mike and Alex hovered for a few seconds and waved goodbye to all their teachers and friends, then they turned, faced the sky underneath the city, aimed for The Earth Universe and flew.

They landed at night, as was planned, in a field near a small village. There was sheep in the field and nearby a farm house. They walked across towards the village. They came past a small school. It had a sports court at the front and past that a small playground. Instead of soil most of it was sand. The building was surrounded by a path and grass where children could play. It was, as most schools fenced off. The roads around it where not in a good condition at all. The two boys just carried on into the cetre of the village. From there they turned left and found an abandoned football pich. They stopped there for the night.

>>They spent lots of time just wondering around looking for demons, making sure everyone was safe. After they covered most of the country they were in the moved on. Passing Italy they settled in France. They did the same there and after a month they got a telepathic message. "Go to America. Demons have been located. They have a prisonair. We cannot fight them off."

They looked at each other surprised. This was the first time that they would have to fight. If the shape lords cant fight them off the demons must be very powerfull.
"I'm scared." Alex said.
"Dont go all weak on me Alex. You're braver than me."
"Do you think they have Anna?" Alex said. Sudenly his heart started beating faster, his legs whent limp and he felt weak. He was shaking all over. What if they do have Anna?
"Alex? Are you OK? Maybe we shouldn't go."

Do they go or not? I'll get the poll up soon.

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 11

"I really dont want to do it." said Alex shaking.

"Nor do I." said Mike shaking even more.

"Anna." whispered Alex, thinking about his girlfriend. At least now he had more hope that she's alive.

The two boys started walking down a a French country road. It had been raining and both of them were soaked and muddy. They felt week and dipressed. They didnt know how the other Shape Lords would react to this. They got an emergency call and turned it down. They were scared. Alex was worrying that maybe this was the last chance he would ever have to save the girl hi loved so much. Mike was worried because he had never seen his friend so scared, Alex had always been the brave one. Now he cryed at night missing his family and Anna, he was scared of something he had trained to do for so long, and something they both knew that they would eventually have to do. But for now, all they wanted is to sit by a warm fire and drink a hot chocolate with their family.

A car flew over the top of them. Strange, they didnt have this technology this far out into the country side. And this part of the country was pretty abandonned. And why was the car not following the road bellow? it could crash into any fast growing tree or one of those large birds that fly out of them.

"What does he think he's doing?" said Mike to Alex quietly.

"Who knows and who ca....." he was cut short by a flash of lightning. He looked at his weather wach, "The storm isnt expected untill next week." There was another flash of lightning. This time it stopped the boys short in their tracks. That was close. Too close. They legged it. Now was the time to put their running exercises and speed lessons to good use.

They ran into a large tree. If they hid in the high up branches they would be covered by the leaves. The tree grew even bigger. A fast growing tree. They'd only be safe for a little while. They Shape Shifted into cats, Mike a house cat (he hadnt mastered that power yet.) and Alex into a leapord. They climed and stayed there untill the sound of the car had dissapeared and no more lightning bolts came down.

They climed down and changed back into their human forms. They were so releaved they started laughing.

"I like the way you shifted into a brave house cat!"

"Shut up. It's not my fault. Hey, at least you weighed more than me for once!"

"OI!" they calmed down and looked at each other.

"What was it?" asked Mike looking towards the purple sky, as if expecting another car.

"I dont know. But whatever it was, I'm certain it didnt like us. "

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 12

4 weeks later.........

Mike and Alex were now in England. They had shifted into sharks and swam across the ocean.

"Well that was fun. DID YOU SEE THAT WHALE!!!"

"Yes. After i almost ate that dolphin."

"Well, now look who cant shape hift!" they carried on laughing.

"At least i didnt have to shift 5 times from dolphin to cat fish to who knows what other fish you shifted into before you got to shark!"

"Sharks arent fish." murmured Mike and the two started laughing again.

Now they were walking along an abandoned beach near Scarborough. The cliffs didnt look very safe here so the boys kept to the edge of the beach towards the sea. They were worn out. They needed somewhere to rest. They came across an inn and stayed there for the night.

The inn was MASSIVE! Luckily the Shape Lords king gave them plenty of money. Even though it wasnt too expensive. They stayed in this room that was huge!!

The next day they started towards the Midlands. They had to cover as much of the country as possible. Demons had been reported. but none as powerfull as the ones they refused to fight with. As the were walking down another country lane they saw the car abouve them again! This time there were no trees to climb up. The country side in Engladn is different. It's full of fields and farms. There were trees around, but none that were big enough to hide in.

But the car just left. Mike and Alex stopped. Thought, strange.No lightning bolts. Nothing. "I'm not liking this." said Mike. "I am not like...." he was interupted by Alex. Who just pointed to the green sky overhead. It was now turning purple>>>dark purple>>>black>>>>lighter>>>blue>>>>dark blue.

Only one thing could change the colour of the sky this quick and that was...."Dr.....a.....dra....dra....DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed both of them at the same time, turned on their heels and ran for their lives....but not fast enough.

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'll do another. Hopefully i will come to a descision point here.

Chapter 13

A large male dragon swooped down towards them. Just before i picked up again it breathed a fire ball at the young shape shifters. They dodged it.

But now they knew. This was not a joke, this dragon wasnt here for games. This was sereous. Run and die. Stay, fight and stand a chance. They knew this time would come. They knew that they would get into a fight they had no way to get out of alive apart from fight. And win? Like they stood a chance. This was a dragon! a large male dragon hunting to feed his family. Family. At least he had family. Another fireball. smaller. Mike gets hit. Black out. A voice. Alex caling his name. Then, nothing. Just black.

Alex. Standing. Alone.ok now what do i do? its a bloody dragon! aa! he dodged another fireball, slightly bigger. Fire? yes fire. i need fire! He looked at the dragon.
"You have got to be joking." he said out loud as a thought struck him. "I cant believe i'm doing this." He stopped, cleared his mind, thought, concentrated, Shape Shifted. He spread his new wings and flapped. this is sooooooo cool!. He flapped harder and harder. The dragon stared with shock as Alex took to the air. He flew up and up and up. he aimed at the dragon below him, one big flap and down he went. Soaring through the air, wind in his face, fear of hights? Ah great! now i descide to develope a phobia? Almost hit the other dragon. missed. Fire bolt? no. much better. He breathed a long beam of bright and, well, hot Flame. Got him! The other dragon screached in pain as his tail caught fire.
He turned to face Alex and as they hovered in the air the other dragon glared at him with hatred. He breathed a fire ball that hit Alex in the face. Alex turned and screached in fear and pain. He looked down at Mike, lying on the muddy road. He could swoop down and pick him up in his mouth, put him on his back and fly off. Take his friend to safety. Shift back to human and take Mike back to Shape City. Heal him. save him. but would the dragon follow? Could he lead such a beast back to shape city? and if he didnt go back. if he fled for this giant lizzard, could he leave it to fly free and kill other inocents? was this a battle he could flee from after all? or did he have to stop and fight? kill the dragon? what after? what would the farmers think of a dragon lying dead on a country side road, near their homes? What shall i do?

Should have a poll up soon.

Author
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, you have been busy - three new chapters

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was bored. Sad

Wow....ots like when i'm reading books. Never realise what chapter (or page) i'm on untill i have to stop. Very Happy

So what do you think of my new 3 chapters? and my font. the new font......

Author
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much clearer font!

Try and space your posts out more though, like Chapter 12, makes it easier on the eyes.

Fight the Dragon! Come on, fight fight fight!
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes the specing. sorry chinaren! Embarrassed

lol. i have another little something for you all. i dont know if maybe i should put it in the next chapter though. We'll see how the poll goes first. I'd say foight too foight foighty mc dragon foight!!!

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

O.K. then. It looks like so far we are having a DRAGON FIGHT!!!

soooo.....what will hapen after? If they survive what will they do? or where will they go next?

Author
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol wicked chaps stormsy! FOIGHT FOIGHT!!!!!!!!
:biggrin:
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 14=Dragon fight!

The dragon blew another fireball and it just missed Alex.
will he follow? yes i'm sure. he looks hungry. And i cant dodge them flames while having my back to them.....can i fly faster than them? Another fire ball almost hit him making Alex make up his mind in a flash.

No. I have to fight. trust my instincts.

Alex flew away from Mike and the dragon followed him. Alex breathed a large beam of fire but the dragon dodged. Elex was smaller than him and the dragon seemed a bit big-headed. If Alex could catch him off guard... but then what? hope theese flame thingies work thats what. a voice yelled out in his head.

"Come on dragon! lets see what you can do!"

"Dont call me dragon Alex, my name is Flame Ball!" Alex look startled. He stared at the dragon. Flame Ball?

"Flame Ball? Falme......Ball..." Alex fell silent as FB looked at him knowing what Alex was thinking. "Flame Ball.......FB....F Ball...dragons....flames......FIRE!!! Flame Ball and Fire Beam!"

FB smiled at him....Alex had only just realised! I mean yes, two young boys get attacked by a dragon and then one of them gets knocked-out and the other has to fight, thath was the same story line to the story he read when he was little.

"Flame Ball and Fire Beam. FB and FB....but then that means that The Tail of FB is true.....but it cant be.....its only a story."

"Stories can come to life you know." Said FB in his deep voice.
"But then that would mean that I'm a dragon?"

"A shape shifting dragon. And Mike is a Memoriser Mishaft."

"NO! We cant be! You're lying! Mike is my best friend! I will not do it! never! And what about Anna? I cant just leave her! Dont tell me that shes in this as well." As Flame Ball started to answer Alex cut him off. "I-do-not-want-TO HEAR IT!" He breathed a huge fire beam at the dragon and this time it injured FB badly.

"That hurt." he said when he recovered. Alex had a stubborn look on his face and he was panting with rage.

The two dragons flew at each other and banged with great force. The flew apart to towards each other, this time biting and scratching was involved.

Fire balls flying everywhere. Roaring and screatching. Fire beams. Scratching. Pain. Fear. More fire balls. More roaring. More screacthing!

Alex received a fire ball in the face. He turned his head from the pain and yelled. He bit FBs foot and he too screached with pain and hit Alex on the head with his wing.

More Pain....A blow in the head. Sky has gone all pretty colours and theres stars and pretty birdies and lights....oooh no. not the lights....darkening....black? No. wait. I'm ok! well-as ok as i can be anyway. aaahhh! A bite on the foot.

Alex flew away and FB followed. He turned sudenly and bit FBs tail. FB yellped in pain. His foot-O.K. his ears being set to fire- O.K. but his tail being bitten......

FB flipped. and when i mean flipped i mean he went out of his mind!
Fir ball after fire ball was sent flying towards Alex. He dodged a few but his tail was caught on fire. That was too painfull

Alex flew upwards. Up and up he went. He looked over his soulder to see if FB was following him. And he sure was! He was catching up with him too! Alex turned and flew across the sky. He flew as fast as he could. He found what he was looking for. Mountains. He circled them and lead FB in and out of them. Then Alex flew straight towards two mountains. They were close together. So close in fact that all that was between them was a crack. A crack only big enough for Alex to get through. or was it? It better be he thought. If it isnt then I'm in a bit of doggy doo dar.

Alex flew straight through the two mountains. He scraped his wing on the rock and was drivven of course. FB crashed straight into the steep mountain side and fell towards the ground a long, long way down, even for a dragon. Alex crached against a rock and fell, landed on a rock shelf and listened. All that could be heard was, a deafening sound mixed between a roar and a screach, pain and fear. Then a loud thud. Then nothing.

Author
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool storm! good chap. the pic's phat :biggrin:
(as i always say:) can't wait for the next chap Wink
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEY!!Glad you like it. Very Happy

Soooo.....what now? what shall they do next? or where shall they go? I'm not really all that bothered....hhhmmm....we have that story comining to life as well havent we?

Author
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I rekon the dragon should use some dark magic to trick alex into thinking that he is Anna or anna is with him and anna is telling him to give up and what not.

Or
maybe alex/mike could put a truth spell on the dragon so he says where anna is...well near where Anna is or something

Lol, just some ideas to came into my little head :biggrin:

!!

Hmm...now for a story!
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah! but remember that Fire Ball has crashed into a massive rock and fallen a long way down even for a dgragon like him. So either he's dead or really badly hurt or even unconcious. And Alex hates him and has wanted to get away from him ever since he saw him. And Mike needs to see a doctor.

That spell gives me an idea though. They could try and cast a tracking spell on Anna. Or cast the trust spell on someone else who might know where she is. Thing is, who will know?

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hhhmmmm....well i'll leave this converstion going for a bit still. Please feel free to add your comments, opinions and ideas. I'll do a chapter now about him recovering his shock.....then we'll carry on with the more important stuff like where does he take Mike and what does he do about Anna and blahdiladidah...

Chapter 15= Shocked

Alex lay there thinking. Breathing. He had turned back to him human form. That was close. He crawled carefully over to the edge of the rock shelf and looked down to see what happened to FB. He hadn't realised how high he was. All he could see is clouds. He suddenly felt dissy.

"This is no time to develope a fear of hights." He told himself.

He lay back down against the rock wall in the shade. He was very high up in the sky probably on a magical land in the air that only magic people can get to...or he was in the land of dragons. Now that wouldnt be good, some dragons are friendly but most of the friendly ones have been knocked out into the mortal world by the fierce ones.

But no matter where he was everywhere around him was silent. The sun was hot and even in the shade he started to sweat. It must have been noon and summer. He could no longer keep track of what time of the year it was. He fell asleep.

He woke quite some time later. He heard his name being called. He shot right up and listened.

"Alex! where are you?" It was Mike!

"Mike!!" He called. Through the clouds came a bird. And it spoke!

"Alex what happened? Why did you leave me?" It turned into its human form. Alex laughed as he realised it was only his best friend. He had been staring at it wide eyed.

"Dragons dead." he said shortly. They turned into birds and flew back down to earth. Mike realised by the tone of his friends voice that he should keep his questions untill later.

They started back down the dirt road of the English country side in silence. They kept their eyes open for dragons.

Then Mike finally dicided to ask Alex. "What happened?" he said shortly noticing his friends' cuts and bruieses. Alex filled him in with every detail.

"There is a hospital in the next town." said the map. The two boys looked at it with shock.

"You....you t...you talk?" said Alex. Mike had heard about talking maps before. He had one in one of his classes. He knew how annoying they got so he ignored them.

"What is it with you humans? You think you are the only ones who can comunicate on this planet."

"We are the only ones who can talk." said Alex now getting used to the idea of a talking map.

"I'll have you know that pens and pencils can talk as well! you just need to listen carefully."

"No they dont."

"Yes they do." The map had a voice of a posh man. And it was starting to annoy Alex. Mike was just walking not paying any attention, he was still shocked by the whole unfolding of the recent events.

"No. They. Do. Not." said Alex, a slight childish tone to his voice.

"Well i had a conversation with the pencil who created me! we were talking as soon as i had a mouth. He told me about his owner. Human he was....he was a horrible man.....horrible to pencils, shapening Mr Lead every five minutes almost.....he died no long after finishing me....." the map carried on.

Alex started to feel his cuts hurting. And his ancle stung everytime he put his foot down. But he kept quiet as he saw that Mike was thinking hard about something.

The map took a deep breath and carried on...."You know you should really go to that hospital." it paused, then looked on at Alex with shock and horror spread across his paper face. "You are not thinking of giving up on your girlfriend are you? Because i will not stand for..." He was cut short by Alex.

"O.K. A talking map is wierd enough but one that reads our minds?" said Alex, now getting very annoyed with the map.

"Or maybe I can just tell by the look on your face." it replied.

"We'll go to the hospital. then i think i have an idea of how to find Anna." said Mike, still staring in mid air, with his head bowed, thinking.

"But then i want to go home." Said Alex. Mike ignored his last comment. They could not go home. Their famillies do not remember them. They'd even be lucky if Anna remembered them.

Author
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, good chap storm (lol your a good chap!!!!man!!!...j/k Very Happy)

I now think that maybe the map could help them inot finiding Anna. and if he won't then Alex ciuld conjure up a truth spell...but the truth spell would have to be complicated or the place where Anna is is very hard to get to, well, you don't want to make it easy on Mike and alex do you Wink
Keep up the good work

!!

Hmm...now for a story!
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nopes. i sure dont.

who wants one of them to die?

ok well ui'll stick a poll up.

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right then! lets get a move on with this story.

Chapter 16

One week later.....

"Look. We've healed you. Now we need to practise our magic. Remember what Mr Spellpoo said: we'll loose our strength if we dont exercise them."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Lets just locate Anna."

"Anna is located South from here. Take 10 steps to the south and you will see her you blind git!"

"OI! Dont call me that!" Said Alex.

"Anna isnt around here Map." sighed Mike.

"I said take 10 steps to the south and you will see her. Now if you dont believe me thats fine. But i can also locate a portal near by. 10 miles to the south. Anna is now 12 steps to the south. You're loosing her...." teased Map.

Alex ran forward. He stopped.

"I dont see her."

"2 small steps back." the map rolled its eyes.

"Anna!!" Yelled Alex. He jumped into the new dimention and was followed by Mike.

"Anna!!! hahahaha!!!" they yelled together seing their long lost, best friend. She was all by her self.

"Alex? Mike?" she said looking at them and hardly recognising them. They were stronger and taller now.

Alex ran his fastest and hugged his girlfriend. She hugged him back as hard as she could and they both burst out into tears.

"We found you! we found....you!" cryed Alex. Then Mike shed a tear or two as well in the background.

" Akhem! I think we should be going now." said the map. Alex ignored it.

"Alex? GO NOW! RUN!" yelled Map startling everyone.

"Shut up! we're fine here!"

"No we aren't! I can sense evil! 20 steps to the left. Invisible!"

"What evil?" Asked Mike.

Author
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that happened abit to sudden, as they've only just had a fight to the death dragon battle and then suddenly there she is. You should slow down slightly and make it more difficult for them to do what they want ( ie put things in there path, in there way. Demons, sttupid people, whatever)

Apart from that it was a good chap

I say they should try to escape but some demons ccatch up and either whisk alex, mike or anna away. If its the main charector we can see what the demons do to him, if its not then we see how alex finds anna/mike. :biggrin:
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

O.K. You have a good point there. I just thought that the story was going a bit slow. I mean only you reply to it. lol. I suppose it was my first story ever to go further than 3 chapters (the other one was started in year7 but i lost it...I'll probably find it one day when i'm 20 or something. lol).

I'll try to explain how she got there in the next chapter. But I'll do that later.

Author
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

China and lordy are also replying to it, but you dont have to reply on every chapter :biggrin:
don't worry people are still reading it even if they're not rpelying
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point. Thats nice to know. I'll keep that in mind. Smile

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 17

"Wait, wait, wait." Said Alex. "How come we take a step to one side and we are in a different place?"

"We seem to have stumbled on a dimention boundary." answered Mike.

"A what?" asked Anna.

"A dimention boundary is where dimentions interlock. Only talking maps know where to step to get of the boundaries and only they know how to get to each world and so on."

"So you mean without this annoying thing in my bag we have no chance of getting out of this?"

"Not only that, may I add, but you could stumble into the Worls of Wolves. Without me you could take 10 stepps to the East and you would be eaten alive by vicious dogs." added the map in his annoying little way.

"Well maybe I like vicious, man eating dogs." said Alex childishly and the map glared at him.

"Problem here." said Anna. "There is a man over there." Sahe pointed. "A Black Warlock." she added.

"Map! wich way out!"

"10 stepps to the North!"

"1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10." They now found themselves in a field full of flowers and in the distance more hills and fields full of flowers.

"I do apologize." said the map with a hint of guilt in his voice.

"Where are we you little scrap piece of parchment!" threatened Alex.

"The Flowery Lands of the Flower Pigs." said Anna recalling a story she once read.

"...And FB ate the pig of flowery colours....." whispered Mike fearfully.

"The Tail of FB!" said Anna.

"It's coming to life." said Alex.

"What?" Mike and Anna stared at him as if he had just gone mad.

Author
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol,a short and sweet chapter.

*whispers evilly* does anyone dye in the next chapter? We could do with a good death

Glad to see another chap out :biggrin:
Keep it up
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Die? maybe. Good death? erm...i dont think i can write good deaths. lo. but i'll try. hopefully if i practise i'll get better. lol.

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 18

Alex explained to them about his fight with the dragon. And it really did remind them all of the story. Could it be coming true? or were they just paranoyed?

They didn't have much time to think as they heard a pigy-snort. They all turned to see a giant big painted in flowers. It glared at them and Anna screamed.

"What do we do?"

"Blame the map!"

"I would apreceate it if you did not blame every bit of bad luck you have on me. Besides if it weren't for me you wou........." The map carried on as the three teenagers began to run in the oposite direction of the pig.

".....You know you're going to get lost this way. The way out is......." The map was ignored as Alex picked up Anna on his back and Shape Shifted into a Dragon. Mike was not good enough to do that so he turned into a bird.

"A pegeon?" asked Alex and laughed.

"Shut up!"

"What the hell are you?" asked Anna shocked.

"We have become Shape Lords. We thought you knew."

"You mean them creatures?"

"Yep."

"Oh."

"Alex? I'm not fond of heights." said Mike

"Neither am I." he replied, "but I prefer them to getting eaten by a giant flowery pig!" he glared at the map on his back who was still talking.

"You mean the one that grows wings and flys?!?!?!" yelled Anna as that is what the pig did as she was talking.

"What?"

"Alex! You are a Dragon!"

"Well observed." commented the map to Mike.

"You can goble the pig up in no time!"

"What?"

"Eat the bloody pig!"

"That's horrible!" screamed Anna horrified.

"Either you eat it or it eats us! One way or the other we will be dining with this pig today!"

"I'll burn it!" he called back at Mike who was loosing controll of his flight.

"Fine." said Mike regaining balance and catching up with his friends.

"I doupt it will work. These pigs are...."

"Are you a map or an encyclopedea?!"

"I am a map that has an exalent knowlege of most things to do with geography in both, reality and magic worlds. On the other hand most of my knowlege of reality came from what the Pencil told m....."

"If you carry on i will rub you out and give you to my little cousin to use you as a drawing paper! See how much you learn from her pens and pencils!" Threatened Alex through gritted teeth.

Then Anna screamed a high pitched and painfull to the ears scream.
Alex turned to see her holding onto his foot for her dear life!

"Anna! hold.." but before he had time to finish his sentence and help her she fell. From Alex's point of view everything was seen clearly and in slow motion as the images of disaster printed themselves in his mind.

Annas gentle fingers had been trying their best to hold on, but they had been too gentle, too weak. She had lost her grip and was falling down and down and down. Untill she was about to hit the ground. At that point her gentel heart prooved to be too gentle and also too weak. Her will to live was not enough and her fear of landing, the fear of pain and death was too much for her gentle cardiactic system to handle. She died just before her body splattered on the soily ground and blood covered every inch of the near by flowers.

One minute they find her. She's there. He could hold her safe in his arms. They were happy again and warm at heart. Now as her heart failed in mid air, his shattered into thousands of tiny little pieces.

Author
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo - death from a great height.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 19
Alex couldn't handle this anymore. He lost his patients and flipped. Have you ever seen a Dragon flip? normally whoever has doesn't live to tell the tail!

He flew down to wards the pig that started flying up towards them and blew a fire abll at it. The pig splattered to the ground after being roasted.

Then Alex shook his bag of his back and it fell along with the map. He threw a fireball at it and the whole thing went up in flames as it landed on the ground.

Mike had landed and was staring at Alex. He knew his best friend wouldn't kill him. Surely. He wouldn't. He couldn't. We have been best friends since babies. He wouldn't. He couldn't. Surely!

But he could. And he would. For sure. Alex caught sight of his friend and aimed. this is too much like the Tail of FB. He thought. But if it wasn't for Mike this would not have happened. He got me in this mess. He was the chosen one! Not me!

"No. Alex don't. Please no." begged Mike helplessly to himself.

But Alex took good aim and swept down straight towards him. Wings back, tail straight, ears back, mouth opening to launch another deadly inferno ball.

The blazing ball that would lead to Mikes doom was released. Alex pulled up to be waway from the flames as they got nearer to hi target.

The ball got closer. And closer. And closer still. Untill it was inches from his face.....and then.....He did it! Mike transformed into a......

What? What did Mike transform into that would save him from the Flames?

Author
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Living Flame?

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good one lordy!

I just thwacked my own Bob!!!!!

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Living flame it is then!

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 20

He transformed into a Living flame. The fire ball hit him but only bruised him slightly. Alex had now got some of his anger and sorrow out of his system and left Mike to it. He flew off and Mike turned back to human.

Mike stumbled from burns and shock over to where Anna was. He sat back away from the blood. Then after a moment of silence he let his tears drip down his face like rivers.

He sat there and cried for an hour. He lay himself down on the grass excausted and edventually cried himself to sleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Mike woke hours later. He knew he had been there for hours because it was dark. The moon was half way up the sky. He got up and walked around trying to think of what to do next.

He was walking along when he stumbled over something.

"OW!" came a recognisable voice.

"Please no." said Mike hoping that the voice was not who's he thought it was.

"Map?" he called out to the dark.

"Ah! Mike my old chum! It is you!" Mike rolled his eyes.

"What a releafe to see you." said the map floating infront of his face.

"How did you live?"

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So? I know what it was but can you guess?

It's a power that I like and that's all I'm saying!

You can bet in the money forum on what you think the power was that the map used.

I'll put up a thread when i can...right now its bed before mum finds out i'm still up! Smile

Author
Chinaren
Hallowed IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It's a power that I like and that's all I'm saying!

Er, chocolate? *Gives up*

I like the living flame thingy. Very Happy
Author
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lightning? Thunder?

He Orbed?

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep guessing. Whoever gets it right gets 20 Flables.

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A few more clues because i havent used it that much lately:

It's blue.

It's on Fantastic4 and on the Incredibles.

It works like a shield.

And it might just be my favourite or at least one of them.

Author
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A forcefield as produced by Violet and Sue?

And when did your colour change?

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Lordy! lol.

My color changed ever since I've been amazed and extra fascinated at the colours I can get with handy little codes!

I spent some time PM my self to see what coours I could get. Laughing

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 21

"Force Fields are simple and easy to use. But they may be very effective."

Mike sighed. Now what? First his best friend gets kidnapped, a few minutes later he becomes a Chosen One, then he spends who knows how long training, they find Anna, then she dies, then Alex tries to kill him and then flys off, and now the map is alive still.

"Oh." replied Mike, unable to think of anything else to say.

"It is so nice to be wanted." said the map sarcasticaly. "So then? What are you going to do now?"

"I don't know. I really dont know." he sighed, picked up the map and stared at the remains of Anna.

Tears dripped down his face silently. "I loved her. I just never said anything. Maybe if I had.....maybe she would have been with me......I would have never let her fall." he sniffed, not being able to cope with any more of this he turned and walked aimlesly.

Nothing went through his mind. Nothing apart from all that had happened since he could remember. Home. He wanted to go home. But that's imposible. Alex? Find Alex? Or would that be too dangerous? Just keep your mind off it all, Mike, keep your mind off it all. he told himself.

So then? what does he do next? You choose!

Author
Phang
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tramp in a storm wrote:
"Force Fields are simple and easy to use. But they may be very effective."

Auuugnyaharaghaaaahhhh *claws hand*

Ahem.

Anyway, I say he should do what any self-respecting errant magical being would do faced with such peril*.

That is, go insane and seek vengeance on the world.

And kill the map first!

*by peril, I mean the talking map and the talking map alone. He can get over the rest, but a talking map would send chavs emo!
Author
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol phang!
Yeah I think he should lose it like alex did, i think he should blame alex for everything go after him and FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!

A good ild brawl to decide the fate of the world! what fun!
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol! but I like them map! Sad

OK. I'll put up a few polls before the next chapter.

*Does the Map die?
*Does Alex, Mike or both die?
*Does one of them go back home? (thats always one of the best parts of Darren Shan books)

I'll start a with a few polls shall I?

Author
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Phang, Emos are better than Chavs, so surely that's a good thing.

And I voted that the Map should survive. And only the Map. Did I ever get my prize for guessing correctly. And winning.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Author
Phang
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lordofthenight wrote:
But Phang, Emos are better than Chavs, so surely that's a good thing.

And I voted that the Map should survive. And only the Map. Did I ever get my prize for guessing correctly. And winning.

I'm not saying it's not a good thing - I'm just saying that the map's Annoy Powers are capable of most anything.
Author
Vampireidiot
Respected Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted for the map should live and one should die and the other one should go insaine and go home (if i cant vote for that because being insaine is not in the poll one should die the other goes home- that could be interesting)
!!

Hmm...now for a story!
Author
Phang
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't believe this. The map can't live! I accuse Tramp in a Storm of fiddling the results - Cluedo-styley!

Yes, that's right - it was Tramp, in a Storm, with the Mallet of PollDoom!

Laughing
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha!!! The Map hasn't got that many powers! It can talk, get directions (well duh!) and do force fields. It's an annoying, talking map heehee! Very Happy

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right then, here is what the polls say (this post will be updated at the end of every poll.):

*The Map lives.

Author
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kill them all, Kill them all my children!

Kill them all!

Voted to - surprisingly enough - kill them all, and winning.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh crappies! It's another tie. You know what? I think these ties like me too much. lol. Anyway we need it to be broken because we cant join them together. hhmm....I'll be back when i figure out how to. Very Happy

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope cant think....I'll leave it up. If it doesnt get broken I'll let you lot fight over it or something. be persuasive........ If nothing happens we can do the poll again to see if anyone has changed their minds...... if that doesnt work we'll have to think of a different way to break the tie.

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 22

Mike spent the next few weeks walking. He walked from one village to another. He ate in cafes and got snacks from shops. At night he found a corner in an alley and curled up to sleep.

If the nights were cold he would light a fire and sleep next to that. Otherwise he would shape-shift himself into an object like a dustbin and hope that a stray cat or rats don't decide to go out for a midnight snack.

The map, as usual, kept his mouth open. He rambled on and on about how his friends didn't turn into dragons, kill their girlfriends and fly off.

"He didn't kill her on purpose." Mike said for the hundreth time that day. They were walking along a beach. mike didn't know where he was. He didn't want to know either, otherwise he would have asked the annoying pice of paper hanging from his back pack.

"He could have saved her though. He has other powers as well as shape-shifting, you know." replied the map in his usual posh, cheerful tone.

"He was in shock! So would you be if you were in his place. He saw his girlfriend get kidnapped, then he spent all that time, training, preparing himself, getting stronger. Only for her. Then he set out, he searched across the world to find her. He risked his life for her. He will never meet his parents, his family... Never to see them again. Just so that he can save her.

"Then he found her. She was alive. He saved her, held her in his arms..." Mike sniffed and whiped away tears from his eyes. He carried on, the words coming out painfully. "They were happy. Together. Then she died. He saw his own sweetheart fall, fall and splatter all over the ground. He saw her body rip apart as it hit the floor. He saw her splatter like a watermelon dropped from a tall building! He heard the scream of horror, terror, fear of death.

"If you saw that happen to someone so dear to you, you would be frozen with shock too. Unable to move. Unable to save her."

The map stared up at him in silence. Mike carried on walking, tears dripping silently from his eyes, trickling down his face.

There was silence. Then the map spoke. "You know." He began. "Why don't we go back? To the Shape- City. Tell the shape Lord King to stuff it. Go home. Explain to your parents. Get them to believe you."

"They wouldn't. There is no way to prove it either. Not without them being forgotten too. I couldn't do that to them. They would hate me for it after anyway."

"Then get one of the Shape Lords to give them back their memorie. The one who took it away. He should give it back." suggested the map.

Mike shook his head, doubting the plan would work. The map gave up and, for the first time since his creation, he was silent for more than sixty seconds.

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So then? what attacks Mike next? It can be absolutely anything or anyone.

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 23..almost the end people! Smile

Mike and the Map travelled for the best of four days. It was now Afternoon on a Monday. They sat in MacDonald’s, Mike drinking a hot chocolate and the Map in his bag trying to keep quiet.

Outside the street was bussing with noise. Parents and grandparents bringing their younger children home from school, people in their cars coming and going, to and from work, older children making their way home as fast as they can, unable to wait to put their feet up and turn on the TV after a long, first day at school.

Mike took a sip, watching them. Especially the children with parents and friends.
His gaze locked on three teenagers and his eyes followed them to bring back memories.

A boy and a girl walking in front, and a slightly taller boy a few steps behind them. The boy behind was walking at a steady pace; hands in pockets, shoulders slumped forwards slightly. He was smiling at the jokes the other two were saying and it was obvious that he was laid back and was watching his friend’s backs.

This reminded him of himself with Alex and Anna. That was how they had once been. The three of them, strolling home happily. Mike and Anna in front telling jokes, Alex behind smiling at them and occasionally laughing just loud enough to be heard.

Mike sighed again, this time more heavily, trying to fight back his tears as the three passed the large MacDonald’s window and went out of sight.

The images of Anna falling came back to his head. They were flying, so happy to have found each other, they had been together again. Then she slipped, or something. Before either of them knew it she was plunged towards the hard ground and….and…the sight of it was… He shook his head not wanting to remember the gruesome event.

But he couldn’t help it. The scene of Anna falling replayed itself in his mind over and over again. He saw her fall, scream, crash, fall scream crash, fall scream… the screams got louder and more realistic.

Mike shook his head again and took a gulp of hot chocolate to try and stop the images as he noticed that tears were running away from his eyes. Then he heard the scream again.

That was when he realised. The screams weren’t his imagination at all. They were real people outside running and screaming!

Mike stood and found himself staring evenly at a large dark monster. It was made parley out of blood. It was as if someone had taken a swimming pool of blood and cut out a shape like a deformed human.

Mike’s mouth dropped wide open. The monster was outside and further down the road that split into two in front of the famous fast food shop that Mike was sitting in.

The monster stared back at Mike. It had no eyes or a face, at that. But Mike could feel the dreaded needles of someone staring at him warningly, cutting through him as if he was some thin, delicate material.

The thing moved forwards at a slow, steady, dreaded pace. Lifting one foot of the ground, forcing it forwards and letting it crash to the ground, knocking cars and people into the air as it made contact with the hard road beneath.

Then it lifted the next foot, forced it forwards and let it fall to the road, again flinging the cars on each side high into the air and letting them crash down, people getting injured or killed in the process.

Mike took a deep breath. “Map! We have trouble.” He said evenly and walked towards the shop door. He pushed it open and stepped out into the road, breathing heavily.

The monster advanced slowly. It was now only half way down the road. Mike stepped into the middle of the street where the cars were trapped by a traffic jam and people fell out of their cars in a rush to run to safety. He advanced to a clearing, where the roads met and he was facing the monster directly.

The thing still moving towards him in the same way, staring, pure evil dripping from it as it left a trail of blood and a stench of death hanging in the air.

Mike raised his hands and tried to use magic. But he failed. Then he remembered his training. He had studied spells, and recently he had been practising his Shape Shifting.

The monster got closer and closer, cars and people were destroyed. Mike whispered a spell and lifted himself into the air.

So then? what does Mike turn into that can battle this beast?

Author
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A version of the monster!
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Weaver!

I've put up the poll and added my own idea and the idea that I think Phang suggested to me at school...When we get enough votes I'll do the next chapter.

Author
Phang
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You forgot to mention that bursting into flames would also burn the map!
Author
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One last-ditch effort theat will cost him his life..
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes the map would die in the flaming process. lol. But don't worry Phang, if that option doesn't win, we can still kill the map.

Author
Phang
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tramp in a storm wrote:
we can still kill the map.

Which thusly makes it a run-around!
Author
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been a month scince last post. If you are reading this, this thread is in a near-death condition. POST!
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/
Author
Phang
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Masterweaver wrote:
It has been a month scince last post. If you are reading this, this thread is in a near-death condition. POST!

Unfortunately, Dr Weaver the Thread Resusitator is losing interest in himself. Thus losing his powers.
Author
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not!
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, next chapter is in progress.

Author
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IU'm still waiting...
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 24! ~ Oh bugger. (I even have a name for it! Very Happy )

Mike elevated up into the air. He became very alert. His senses picked up everything there was around him. He could see clearly all the dead, severely injured and terrified innocent people. Cars left in heaps on the pavements or slammed into walls. He could clearly smell the stench of blood mixed with the warm, welcoming smell of hot, greasy burgers.

He concentrated all of his knowledge and powers and pushes them around his body. Slowly he started to transform. The monster was now upon him and he was becoming to lose his density.

The monster forced a heavy foot forwards one last time. It took one big, bloody breath to prepare itself for an attack and consequently inhaled Mike! Mike had shifted himself into a poisonous gas that contained a chemical which attacks blood cells, destroying the completely.

The monster screamed, howled and fell to the floor. The blood turned different, magnificent colours before it squirmed and disappeared completely with a large bang. And with it, it took the second from last remaining Chosen One of the Shape Lords.

Silence took over for a few minutes as people tried to establish the events that they had just witnessed. Then it was broken by mothers screaming their babies’ names and children screaming their parents’ and grandparent’s names. The rest wept for their lost friends and loved ones, or tried to help the injured survivors.

The map was left in the middle of the road. After some time, the traffic picked up again and the area was beginning to return back to normal. The map – unable to move from shock and physically unable to anyway – remained in the middle of the road. His life was flashing before his paper eyes for the fifth time, when a car zoomed past and hit him.

The map now lay in the middle of the road barely alive and spoke his last words:

“Oh bugger.”

Author
Phang
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The map went and frigging died. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Author
Masterweaver
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last words may simply mean it went mute.
| |
\//\\/ ?
| \ |
| ||| \ /
|,||| ,|| \/
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if it went mute, Phang would jump into the story and kill it untill it died! lol

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So then, the decision point is......

We have Alex left. Where is he? And what is he doing? Dependin gon that I will decide what happens to him. But if you have a preferance just tell me. Smile

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex is still waiting. Come on people this will be the last chapter. Then we can a HUGE party! lol.

I think he should be in Shape Lords City and something happens to him there. But I don't know what.

Author
Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhapse Alex is in the City trying to find out where Map is for some odd reason...and is then attacked by ninja's bent on total control. Best I could think of.

"Music makes you braver."
Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Final Poll is up!

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Break the tie anyone?

Author
tramp in a storm
Honored Citizen

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 25 ~ A Crystal Ending!

“Send me home damnit! Send me HOME!” Alex screamed and banged on the King’s bedroom door. The great, mint chocolate door opened and Alex fell to the floor in a fit of tears. “I don’t want to die.” He sobbed. “I can’t protect anyone so there’s no point in being one of you. I’m not a Shape Lord, I can’t fight demons, hell I can’t even protect my friends!”

“Child, you are The Chosen One. This is a common fate of people like you.” The King replied.

“I don’t care. I want to go home! I want my mum, my dad, a hot chocolate, my warm bed. I want to go back to being the Loner Loser I was before. The big LL! The double bloody L that I was before I met them! Before I met-” he tried to the word Ann but the name of his lost girlfriend choked in his throat. “Before I met Mike! He dragged me into this! It’s his fault!”

The Shape Lord King invited Alex to come and sit down inside. He was seated on a large sponge cake sofa and the King sat in the one opposite him.

“Your parents do not remember you. Nobody remembers you. They don’t even know that you exist anymore.”

“I’ll remind them.” Said Alex and shot a steady glare at the King.

The King smiled. “You see? You have got it in you.”

“And in me it will stay.” Said Alex steady but sternly. “Let me make this clear to you King. I – am – going – home.”

His royal highness sighed and looked at the floor. Then he clicked his fingers and two men entered the room and bowed first to the King and then to Alex who glared at them.

“Get the troops ready. Ready them for another search for the Chosen One.” The men bowed again but this time only to the King, and left.

“Rise.” The king ordered. “Follow.” He was very rude but Alex did as he was told, a feeling of hope rising within him.

The King led him through a castle to a door. He opened it and they entered. Alex looked around and found that the room was not made out of chocolate but instead of stone. In the centre stood a piano, and on top of that rested a blue crystal. The walls were covered in what looked to be ancient writing and here and there were small pictures of demons.

“Take the crystal in one hand and play the piano in the other.”

“What? I can’t play the piano.” Alex looked at it confused. “and why, anyway?”

“You really aren’t adventurous are you? I’ll spoil it for you. When you hold the crystal you can play the piano.”

Alex was beginning to get annoyed by this sudden change in attitude but once again, he did as he was told. He held the crystal in his left hand and played with his right. He was shocked to find that he was playing really well. He didn’t recognise the tune though.

However he soon did. The tune changed into a voice. It spoke to him in loud and clear English as his hand kept playing.

The voice sighed. “That old fool never does tell the whole truth. You can do anything, actually, with the crystal.” Alex’s eyes widened and were filled with a sparkle of powerful hope. “Apart from bring back the dead.” Added the voice, destroying the boy’s last hopes. “Actually….nobody has ever tried. They’ve all been to dumb to stea-“

“Excuse me.” Alex said. “I want to go home and the King wanted me to play the piano. I’m guessing you can tell me something he wants to know and I can go home.”

The voice growled. “The next chosen one is a three year old girl called Lian Jones. You’ll have to wait until she is at least 10 years old.”

“Can I go home before then?”

“Yes. Of course you can. You’re the X-Chosen one. You can do what ya want now, duck. The next one has been chosen. You’re free as a fly!”

“Excuse me?”

“What? Oh. Not again. Look, put me down and stop playing the piano. The more I’m held the dumber I get. My brain needs to rest.”

“You have a brain?”

“PLEASE! No more questions! Oh. And your fingers are burning.” The voice laughed and Alex threw the crystal to the floor and took his hand from the instrument.

The music stopped and the crystal almost smashed.

“You idiot! You dented it!” a man yelled. Alex guessed he was a Shape Lord who had come in while he was distracted.

“A three year old girl called Lian Jones but you have to wait 7 years. I can still leave because the crystal said.” Alex explained quickly.

The man followed the King and led Alex out of the room. The small man from the entrance to the City appeared and gave Alex his suitcase. The man then led him onto a skateboard outside.

“You can go home now. Here are your documents to prove who you are. We made sure that everyone remembers you as you were but there are still a lot of gaps in your mum’s memorie.”

“Like what?” Alex asked.
“Like how you’ve changed and the day you were born.”

The skate board hovered in the air and Alex took a second to gain his balance. The King approached him.

“No more magic. No more anything that you gained here.”

Alex nodded.

“Good bye, you one.”
“Good bye, your Heighness.” Replied Alex and the skated board hovered away.

“And THANKS!” yelled Alex as a rush of air hit his face.

“For what?” One of the Shape Shifters asked the king.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Not long later, Alex landed in a field he recognised. “School.” He whispered to himself. “almost forgot about you.” He made his way running over the fields, passed the gates and onto the road. He followed it, took a short cut through the alley and before he knew it he was standing by the small gate of his front garden.

“Alex! Get in here now! You’re late!” he heard his mother’s voice and ran inside the house and hugged her. She pushed him away.

“Don’t try those tricks again! You were supposed to be home an hour ago! Have you been hanging around with that Jack and Jade again? I’m telling you those twins have destroyed you…..” she rambled on as she moved around the house picking up people’s belongings and made her way into the kitchen to fiddle with the heat on the cooker.

Alex smiled and went up the stairs to his room. It was not how he remembered it.
“It seems as though those ‘Lords’ didn’t just give me my life back, but they changed it a bit too. What I am supposed to be? Some kind of Badass Druggy?” He asked himself as he examined every object in his room.

He sat on his bed and even though disappointed in his ‘new’ life, he smiled. He grinned to himself and produced a small cracked, blue crystal from his pocket.

“Lets see what this baby can really do.”

There ya go! THE END!
Last comments are welcome and later, I'll ask for this to be locked up safely. Thanks for reading everyone! I know it's not a brilliant SG but it is the first one I ever did. Even one of the first stories I've ever written. And almost 2 years later in ends!

Thanks for reading and posting and voting and everything Very Happy

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.       Storygames Home -> The Archives All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Jump to: