Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
READ ME FIRST!

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> Galleons of the Stars
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Kalanna Rai
Assassin for Hire

Topics: 173

Items
Legends
41350 Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:03 am    Post subject: READ ME FIRST! Reply with quote

NOTE: This rating is subject to change as the story progresses as I cannot predict content readers may suggest. I can only promise to endevor to keep the same level of quality you've come to expect.

Galleons of the Stars is a story about pirates in the future. Which means it features excessive use of alcohol, action sequences with moderate violence, as well as mild adult themes.

If it were a videogame it would be M for Mature. If it were a movie, you'd have to be with an adult to see it here in the States.

So I'm going to say that unless you're 17 and up you're reading this without my permission. Sorry folks, just want my bases covered. If you've got a problem with this, PM me but trust me. I've got my reasons.

Thank you for reading!

"Music makes you braver."
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Galleons of the Stars All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: