Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Epilogue....

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> Vengeance - COMPLETE
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Lilith
Honored Citizen

Topics: 82

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:05 am    Post subject: Epilogue.... Reply with quote

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER HAS STRONG LANGUAGE! NOT FOR THE ONES WITH PARENTS OVER THEIR SHOULDERS OR WHO HAVE NEVER, EVER HEARD A CURSE WORD IN THEIR LIFE!

A SIDE NOTE! THIS STORY IS BUILT ON THE SILLY RUMOURS AND THINGS THAT GO ON IN IF AND IN THE INN! IF, FOR ANY REASON, THE JOKE THAT IS MADE IN A CHAPTER ABOUT YOUR IFIAN PERSONA YOU CAN'T TAKE... THEN GET OVER IT AND DON'T READ THE STORY. THIS STARTED OFF AS FUN AND WILL REMAIN SO AS LONG AS I HAVE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOOD SPORTS WITH THEIR SENSES OF HUMOR!

Epilogue...

“You did what?!” Lily was lazing in her hammock, hung up on the rafters far above the Inn floor, listening as all were, to Cy’s portion of his tale.

“Yep, I snapped his neck with my feet.” Cy grinned as he looked up at the fey, regaling his audience with a overdramatized and slightly padded version of what had happened. “Of course, it’s not as impressive as riding a bucking dragon,” He added slyly, trying to pad her ego.

Lily stuck her tongue out at him; flattery was not the way to win her over.

They had been able to cure all the IFians in the quarantine facility and now the city was hopefully on it’s way to the previous bustling splendor and glory it once had. In the classic IFian celebration fashion, everyone who was anyone gathered in the Inn and let loose, so to speak.

Many, however, were strictly sober this night after the whiskey mishap, even the pixie that had been targeted as the perfect carrier.

Around midnight, Noni darted in, carrying something behind her. “Guess what I’ve got!” Her bright blue eyes sparkled as she exclaimed to everyone and showed her prize off. Lily drew her brows together in confusion and hovered down to inspect Noni’s cargo.

“It’s a bolt of leather...” She said simply, poking it with her sword. Then it moved and a shrill voice emitted from it.

“I am a leather robe!” It said.

“Masterweaver?!” There were several cries of surprise around the room.

Cyberworm winked at Noni and then leaned back on the bar where he was sitting with The Dark, Plates, Mastermind, Sasuke, Vamps, and Trampinastorm. DMW dropped the vampire duck that Phantomfan was chasing him for and she ran right into him, corporeal for once. Idea Master and JezSharp had drawn Lordy, D-Lotus, and Chinaren off to a dark booth to talk of secret schemes and plots, while Sir Wax and Messy took turns twirling Nevernevergirl around the dance floor. Crunchyfrog sat on a stool, drinking her brandy and giving Whitey and Meanie a stern talking to about what was proper in public. Syranore and Tavanesh had taken to throwing insults across the room and roughhousing with tooth, claw and sword when it got a little heated, the situation not at all helped by Gallant egging first one side on and then the other. Rai had been scribbling away under her mountain of parchment and sticking her head out once in awhile to speak to a blue cloaked figure with a teacup in her hands once in awhile. Harley had been sneaking around on the rafters, aiming her magickally enhanced arrows at alternating IFians.

But all stopped when they saw and heard Noni drag MW into the Inn. Cy stepped around and put a hand on Noni’s shoulder. “Go ahead, tell them what you figured out.” He told her, smiling encouragingly.

Noni grinned wide and annouced, “MASTERWEAVER SPREAD THE VIRUS! IT WAS ALL HIS DOING!” The robe flinched visibly as many pairs of eyes rested on him in resentment and anger. The last thing Masterweaver heard before he was forcibly stuffed in a hamsterball and chucked out the window into the pond out back, was the snarl from a redhaired fairy as she swooped down on him in fury.

Lily nodded to Noni. “Nice work, you’re a great ninja.”

And with that threat dealt with, most IFians decided to pack up and head home for the evening... and all of IF shook when Lordy and Nene arrived at his dark abode, for he had discovered Smudger, Phang, and Solus.serpen in his bed and he let out a earth shaking shout of rage.

Lily smiled as she settled down for the night back in her own bed in Seelie Court. “All in a day’s work. And they say there’s no rest for the wicked, hehe.”

---------------------------------------------------

And this is the end of my mischief, my dears. It's been a great ride with you all. Thank you and I hope you got some laughs from this in the very least.

~Lilith, Amazonian Fairy-thing Queen of Fantasy Forest~

© 2007-2019 Lilith
Warsor
Resident

Topics: 1

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice wrap up. A shame that there wasn't a little more villianous gloating from the MW there at the end about how he would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you damn kids...and your ninja.
Novelest_Ninjagirl
Respected Citizen

Topics: 13

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*grins, then claps* That rocked Lil's! I never knew I was so smart/talkitive.
Black Hawk
Citizen

Topics: 6

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool a story about IF and NoNi just because you didn't know doesn't mean we didn't lol

-Will Rodgers

Michael Crichton one of the greatest writers of his time 1942-2008 rest in peace
NeverNeverGirl
Honored Citizen

Topics: 68

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work lils... shame to see it end....

or perhaps it will continue later on?

*fingers crossed*
The White Blacksmith
Elder

Topics: 15

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work, Lil! I would have prefered a little less reference to the not-couple and a little more reference to tea, but there you go.

Tea Cures All.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Vengeance - COMPLETE All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum