Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Sheba of the west

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Multiverse - CYOA-style Interactive Stories -> Multiverse Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Items

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:29 am    Post subject: Sheba of the west Reply with quote

http://www.cityofif.com/forum/cyoa.php?action=view&c=124

This is going to be a long story, I need some help on this, I need a few readers to tell me what is needed, like a chapter I must have skipped.

But for now you can play the game and enjoy a bit of my work, It's still in progress.
Crunchyfrog
Honorable IFian

Topics: 168

Items
Legends
Fables
7501 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done for being one of the first to start a multiverse story. Thumbs Up

This section is a new feature at City of IF, added just a few months ago, and hasn't had much usage yet. Any and all feedback on its user-friendliness will be most welcome.

This story has the makings of a good adventure. I haven't explored all the branches yet. I went for trusting the guard and then trusting Aura, but haven't eaten anything.

I noticed that at one point there was a point where Aura takes the key (if you have it) - suggesting that you may or may not have the key. To smooth this out, take a look at Shillelagh's Variables and Hub Rooms which explains how to make this work.

Keep going! Very Happy

Items

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I seem to have to same itch about that. I think I'll create a new chapter for the one I linked it to and made that problem occur. Would be easier and fun. Wink I'll get kicking on it after getting some ideas on this problem. I've checked out the hub rooms and lost the first time not noticing what the real reason for the hub rooms were, but to teach you how to use it. And I quite liked D-lotus's way of explaining how your story works and you end up having chosen right or wrong ways of doing things.

Items

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've edited the story yet again. There is four to five ways you can end up in this story. Go ahead and play a bit, The chapters keeps on getting added, if anyone wants me to increase in the chapter lenght I will do it with the utmost pleasure.

Items

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edited it again...

I'll give hints, there is a wize dragon in your dreams, he tells of what to do mostly, if you understand the dragon's words, you'll get to safety and stay human as possible... Very Happy

You can trust which ever you like. Remember to write down what you did and the clues as to where your lead to.

Items

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any and all feedback welcome! There is a possibility of that there is 20-30 options to choose from. Few... Smile Trust me
crazybookgal
Citizen

Topics: 12

Items
Legends
Fables
57 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok sometimes it says u have 2 choices but only one shows up for you to click on

Items

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll fix that very soon, I'll do It right now. I just need to write down my concept and Idea and plot down, who to trust and who not, and what to do and what not, and what the wize dreams says. I'll get kicking on it. There is different ways of ending up in the book.
hibaaryan
Visitor

Topics: 0

Items
Legends
Fables
5 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No matter what my sheep get eaten
Get free demos for testking exam and mcts exam with ccie routing and switching guaranteed success. Our best quality ccna security lab manual pdf - test-king prepares you well before appearing in the final exams of www.bc.edu and mcts with Quincy University
jnmrcs
Builder

Topics: 6

Items
Legends
Fables
109 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know its been some years since this was posted, but... Its not finished.

Just in case more people like me (new to this) will try it.
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Multiverse Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: