Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Bushido: Epilogue

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> InterFable Stories - Bushido - COMPLETE
View previous topic :: View next topic  

D-Lotus
Venerable IFian

Topics: 103

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:16 pm    Post subject: Bushido: Epilogue Reply with quote

This is the epilogue to all those characters in Bushido. Let us start:

Monako Gozen- son of Uchikara Gozen, Monako 'inherits' a local gambling house. A skilled samurai, trained by Nagami Hosaka, he finally made his way as a retainer for the lord of the Honshu province. A respected retainer, Monako ended up being paid 4,000 koku (bales of rice) a year.

Nagami Hosaka- After training Monako, he continued his life as a traveling ronin, never settling. There are many records of him all over Japan, although his adventures cannot be read due to the antiguity of the scripts. Died in a duel in 1621.

Juanito-After leaving Kihachi, Juanito traveled to Edo before he returned to his home in Kyoto, where he married and had five children. He lived as an artisan dedicated to building rifles, and even invented interchangeable parts, but kept it a secret to only a few. He became one of the richest merchants in Kyoto. There are records that show he fought in the Osaka campaign.

Gaburo Sebuki- After surviving the fight, Gaburo was grasped by some strange melancholy, and became a philosopher. However, in his last years he pledged to the sword once again, and with his money traveled around Japan making good deeds until his death in 1639.

Jabiro Munome- Although Jabiro had insisted in accompanying Gaburo for a while, Gaburo declined. Therefore, Jabiro continued on his mission after dismissing his assistant. After delivering a very important letter to Ieyashu, which would ensure his victory against Hideyoshi, he is given a place as retainer of the new shogun himself. Gaburo was often invited to the shoguns court, where they talked of philosophy and the code of Bushido. Died in 1646.

Obakamonoyo Go- After fruitlessly trying to rebuild the village with Rikara, and due to his strange name, he was inspired to become a clown and an entertainer. He continued to be an entertainer for ten years, until his tragic death in 1616, when he fell off of a horse.

Rikara Kokobei- Became a Buddhist monk in 1604, and lived faithfully and abiding to Buddha's law in a small zen temple in Honshu. Once, a hunting party leadered by Monako came that way, but they did not recognize each other.

Sadatome Kogawa- Jabiro's disciple was dumped in a tavern in 1598. Having no family and no friends, he decided to stay there working. The man who owned the tavern was a rough man, and he enslaved Sadatome in a way. Finally, the young man ran away, and even made it into the famous Yoshioka school. After a few years as a disciple, he was killed in battle defending his school's name against a man called Musashi Miyamoto.

Fuyogo and Kosawa- These two 7 feet tall thugs that worked at the gambling house continued in the gambling house under Monako's lead. When he sold it in 1620, they served the next leader, Koroba Ganizawa, and when he died in a....well, you get my point.[/color]

If there's any character I forgot about you'd like to know, just tell me and I'll add him in.
ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Topics: 58

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm interested in Lady Jinzun. She was one conniving wench. I only remember her playing a small part. Wasn't she introduced all the way back in like chapter 2 or 3? I'll have to read through it again to find the initial encounter...
D-Lotus
Venerable IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For more info on how she got CHOPPED IN HALF by Monako, please read the LAST CHAPTER!

Ethereal, I expected better of you. Just because you THINK I skim through your chapters, it doesn't mean you gotta skim through mine.... Very Happy
ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read all about how she got chopped in half. Duh-huh.

But the chapters I read awhile back slip my mind. I am older ya know. Roll

*Sigh* I guess I'll have to read it all over again since you're being such a pain in the butt.....

D-Lotus
Venerable IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, that shouldn't take you so long....
ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By request of the author of Bushido, this post has been moved to the Favorite Bushido Moments topic.

Last edited by ethereal_fauna on Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total
D-Lotus
Venerable IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bravo, Bravo!!!! Very Happy

That was incredible ethereal...I'm adding a thread of favorite Bushido moments..could you please copy this message onto there?

Ethereal, I name you my number 1 fan of Bushido EVER!

...which doesn't mean I'm going to compliment your stories.... Very Happy

Anyway, thanks you so much ethereal, do you think I have any talent at all?

Although my plot's suck and are really gay, my storytelling isn't so bad...right? :wink:

Well, Thank you everyone for sticking with me in Bushido!

There MIGHT be a sequel, which is the story of Gaburo and his evil brother, remember, the shady man? We never got to know, because Kihachi left when Gaburo was going to tell his story!
ethereal_fauna
Perpetually Distracted

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-Lotus wrote:
Anyway, thanks you so much ethereal, do you think I have any talent at all?

If I thought you didn't have any talent, do you think I would have read your story? Roll (read your story more than once, even)

I think a sequel would be wonderful. We already have a strong foundation for the character from Bushido, but his story would be very different and compelling, I'm certain. Go for it.

Smee
Revered IFian

Topics: 166

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be happy with a sequel - bring it on. Very Happy
D-Lotus
Venerable IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, maybe after Battle to the end...I have my hands full there...if I do both Battle to end and bushido, I know they're going to be less quality....
kenshin himura
Citizen

Topics: 1

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well then you and me should probably assemble the team later and take it head on!
D-Lotus
Venerable IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have half the chapter done, I just want it to be the very best quality for you guys! Very Happy
saxon215

Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-Lotus wrote:
For more info on how she got CHOPPED IN HALF by Monako, please read the LAST CHAPTER!

hahahahhahaah i crapped myself laughing reading that
BRAVO D!!! i cant wait till the sequel or spin off or watevrer it turns out to be
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> InterFable Stories - Bushido - COMPLETE All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: