Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Scripts and art

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Linear Lane - Linear stories, Critiques and writing competitions. -> Linear District
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author Chapter
scribe siren
Citizen

Topics: 10

Items
Legends
Fables
585 Strata-gems

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:27 am    Post subject: Scripts and art Reply with quote

Hello everyone.

Since I suck at writing stories in normal format.
Ill interest you in my scripts!
First one Monster script

I've always had the ability to show and not being able to explain or describe that much.
Each chapter will have an open choice.

Ill post first one here soon

This piece below is what the script will be looking like

CUAL: THE YOUNGEST OF THE FAMILY, OFTEN RUDE, ANNOYING AND GETS A SQEEKY VOICE WHEN CONFRONTED OR OVER EXCITED. HAVING NO BALLS TO CONFRONT HIS ENEMIES HE ACTS OUT

STEG: OLDEST OF THE FAMILY, NEVER SHARES ANYTHING. HIS VOICE IS A LOW BASE AND OFTEN GETS LAUGHED AT HIS APPROACH ON WOMEN.

SARAH: SARAH THE MIDDLE CHILD, A STEP SISTER. HER VOICE IS A MELODY TO THOSE WHO HEAR HER. SHE HAS THE GOTH/ EMO PERSONALITY AND DOESN’T LIKE BEING APPROACHED BY PEOPLE WHO SHE DON’T NOTICE OR TALK TO.
FAMILY HISTORY WILL UNFOLD IN THIS

TITLE
MONSTER

INT(interior): IN A GUEST ROOM, FIRE BURNING ON A COLD WINTER NIGHT.

A shadow was looming across the open window, looking at three kids who were wading through the rainy water.

EXT: OUT IN THE OPEN ROAD

(CAMERA PANS TO THE THREE KIDS IN THE DARK ON A RAINY DAY)

CUAL: YOU SAID WE WOULD BE HERE BY NOW! (screaming at a high pitched squeal)

STEG: DO NOT START! (he huffed at Cual)

SARAH: GUYS STOP IT (she dashed to the front of the group and turned around) WE WON’T GET THERE ANY FASTER THAN YOU GUYS WAILING ON EACH OTHER

CUAL: (coughs and swallows bubble gum)

STEG: (slaps Cual over the head) THERE!

CUAL: (scowls and slaps Steg back) YOUR IT!

STEG: (slaps Cual’s head) DUFUS!

SARAH: (pulls on both boys ears) ARE YOU GOING TO LET ME TELL MOM!

CUAL: SNITCH (pulls his head away and pushes Sarah)

SARAH: (falls into the bushes) OUCH! GET ME UP! (prods at her bottom with her hands) I AM SITTING IN A THORN BUSH!

STEG: (pulls Sarah up) HE WILL NEVER GROW UP! (frowning and throwing a finger up)
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Linear District All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: