Search      Members      Groups      Profile      Favorites      RSS      Register      Log in
Chapter 11 : Sleen

(currently a favorite of 0 users)
   Storygames Home -> Stasis Hall - Completed or archived Storygames -> Battle to the End - The Master of Illusion and Light
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Smee
Revered IFian

Topics: 166

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:46 am    Post subject: Chapter 11 : Sleen Reply with quote

Chapter 11 : Darkness

I didn't know as much as I'd like, but I strode in to the Arena for the third time this tournament feeling much more confident; than the most recent bout at least. That was the trouble with illusion magics when used to attack. They didn't actually cause damage and had to be planned out properly to be as effective as they might.

Unlike my previous fights, this one saw me entering first.

"HE'S HAD TWO CLOSE FIGHTS, FOOLING US ALL BOTH TIMES WITH NARROW VICTORIES. BUT IS THIS WHERE HE MEETS HIS MATCH? PRESENTING THE MASTER OF ILLUSION AND LIGHT HIMSELF...GORIN."

The crowd cheered with the expected amount for anyone having reached the third round, but I noted a more vocal group to the south chanting 'GORIN, GORIN' as loud as they could. I waved in their direction, and gave in to my ego enough to let a small burst of light escape from one outstretched finger. The blue globe sped towards them and then burst in a small fountain of sparks and glitter just a few paces from the shield boundary. The cheering throughout the arena rose in reply and the small group were waving arms and shouting all the louder.

With a grin I stopped a few steps from my mark and smiled as the light streamed around me. Just infront, directly on the mark, stood a visible image of me that turned around to watch the entrance for my opponent's arrival. In the end I'd decided to focus all my resources on finding out as much as I could about her; other matters being trivial if I was knocked out the tournament, or worse, actually killed. I'd had to consider that possibility like I never had before at this stage, the competition were simply better than usual.

Knowing I'd never get any useful answers directly from her myself I had sent Tokes to find and follow her, whilst Jarad and I set about finding her previous opponents. It had been hard work, and we'd only managed to track down the second, but hopefully it was enough to give me the edge I needed in this fight.

"SHE BREEZED THROUGH THE FIRST TWO ROUNDS IN MINUTES, SHE CONCEALS ALL IN DARKNESS, CAN ANYONE HOPE TO BEAT THE AWESOME, THE BEAUTIFUL, SLEEN."

She strode through the doors wrapped in perfect confidence. I watched coldly, trying to pierce her composure to see some sign of what she planned. Her striking green eyes first flicked to my supporters but then locked on to the illusion like nothing else existed. Her face became a scowl so fast I wasn't sure I'd seen it. Hopefully it was irritation at the complacent, smug, smile I'd pasted on the illusion. To test I made the illusion raise an arm to the crowd and turn about on the spot lapping up the cheers as I watched her. Yes, the same scowl again, but gone just as quickly.

As she strode to her mark I took her in. She was still beautiful despite the blue skin of her race. Pure white hair cascaded down a slender form barely clothed in some gossemmer-like fabric that concealed but didn't leave anything to the imagination. She was small too, almost child-like except for the maturity that shone from her eyes. As she walked, it seemed she glided and stalked at the same time; a pure flowing movement that spoke eloquently of danger. It almost seemed to hypnotise to the point that had those eyes been locked directly on me instead of the illusion I had little doubt I would have missed the careful tracing of runes against a delicate palm. That must be preparation for the dark spell, I noted. Anyone you could ask knew that much. As soon as the call to fight went up the whole Arena was plunged into darkness. What no one seemed to know was what happened next that meant less than a minute later the darkness could be lifted to reveal her victory.

A dozen ideas had flashed through my mind when I'd first learnt of the darkness. I was confident that it'd have to be a darkness beyond anything I'd heard of to defeat a light if I made one, but arrogance so far had cost me. That was why I had trailed after an illusion of myself into the Arena. I wouldn't have time once the fight started, I knew that. My specialties were no secret and she would know how I'd won the previous two fights, or even watched them herself. Her eyes hadn't moved an inch since locking onto what she thought was me and I knew they wouldn't short of her catching on fire.

But planning further than that had been almost impossible. It depended entirely on what she did under cover of her darkness. Hopefully whatever that was would happen to my illusion giving me chance to end it quickly before it became another protracted battle.

She'd made it to her mark.

"CONTESTANTS, IT'S LAST ONE STANDING, BE INVENTIVE.......AND FIGHT"

Darkness.

It swallowed the Arena so quickly, completely and solidly I could have been convinced it was pure shock and a good left hook that sealed her previous victories. I didn't bother looking around, or try to cast any light. I knew a spell that would help see in dark conditions, but that relied on some light being present, however faint. That certainly wouldn't work here. The black was pure and total.

Instead I focused on my mental image of the illusion a few steps away. As I backed away from it to get out of range of any area attacks she might use, I manipulated its form to begin looking around frantically and then stumble blindly to the ground.

Despite being prepared for this I fought a rising panic. The darkness was oppressive, weighing down on me, closing me in. Maybe just a little light, just to get some point of reference. I completed the rune and then passed it to the mental image of the illusion. Its hands moved in replication of the movements I'd just done and then it cast the prepared spell. A blue light pulsed outward in a ball around the illusion for maybe five paces and then stopped as if hitting against a wall of solid black that seemed desperate to fight back. Paranoia being correct wasn't the warm comforting feeling it should have been. That light should have spread for twice the distance.

It had been seconds, heartbeats only, yet the light had barely registered to me when the slight form of the Elf materialised out the black in a whirl-wind of movement. This was it, the secret attack that no one could tell me about. The one previous opponent I'd found could tell me nothing more than the average spectator, but the healer I'd spoken to told me he had been brought in with burns, cuts, bruises and three broken ribs. That had told me little save for the sheer violence of the attack.

She spun through the air a good foot from the ground, enough to bring her head to height with my own. It was hard to tell with the spinning, but in one hand was some sort of dagger, the glint of the blade in my light picking it out. In the other was something blunt but still metallic. Whatever it was there was no way she had hidden it in what she called clothing. That said only one thing. She was a conjurer.

It was an immensely varied branch of magic, allowing the adept to conjure nearly anything they could imagine from nothing. But there were degrees of difficulty that placed enough limits on most to make it one of the hardest specialties to learn. Nearly every mage could dabble in it, conjuring a splash of water, a small tool, an item of clothing, but rare indeed was a true master.

She crossed the small distance in an instant, and I watched with horror as dagger and mallet ripped and smashed into the illusioned form. I worked instinctively, automatically, moving the illusion as realistically as I could in response to the attack, relying on years of experience to keep up with the vicious assult. A few more heartbeats and the spin slowed and she stepped gracefully to the ground, her weapons vanishing with a delighted skip towards the body. She stared down at the mangled corpse as I let the light spell fade in response to my apparent death. The last thing I saw before the darkness claimed them again was a satisfied nod. And then the darkness was gone.

Sight flashed back, and for a second even I was blinded by the apparent brightness compared to the total darkness a second before. My eyes adjusted quickly as my conditioning kicked in and I wasted no more time. A solid beam of light shot from my palm and slammed into her before the announcer could say a word - I'd used that trick twice, this time I intended to let the audience see my victory.

~

Sleen grunted at the concussion on her shield and turned to face the real Gorin with an air of calm she didn't feel. Internally she winced; whatever he was hitting her with sure packed a punch. It had her pinned too, she couldn't move more than a couple of paces without jepardising her shield. She wanted to work out how he'd duped her with the illusion. She'd watched so carefully for anything like that. But now wasn't the time. Irritated because she hoped not to use this until the final, and bracing herself for the effort, she began calling on her native magics and wove them neatly with some conjurations of her own. No more dark, but lets see him handle this. The runes came alive and she flung them out towards him with satisfaction as a storm of oceanic proportions swept towards the illusionist, glints of ice shards, sharp as knives, hidden in the swirls of wind and rain.

~

The disdain she seemed to have as she had casually turned to face the real me sent a chill through me before I could supress it. My attack still seemed to be hitting her, but looking closely I could see it stopped a scant inch from her skin instead, a very subtle shield blocking her from what would have been an instant death. Her eyes locked on to mine for the first time and I had to drag myself away from that gaze. I had to distract her with something else so she couldn't retaliate.

Too late I saw her palms thrown forwards, and then she was obscured from view as a deluge of rain swept into my own shield, cutting off my attack at the same time. I hadn't forgotten my reminder from the last fight. I'd been shielded even before I'd made the illusion of myself. Something harder hit the shield, I felt it try to pierce through as if a giant had thrust a sword. Involuntarily I stepped back as another one hit, the force all the worse from the unpredictablity as I reinforced the shield. Another two hit, and then three more.

As I struggled with the shield I suddenly realised I was sliding backwards. Looking down I saw a carpet of ice forming under my shield and flowing behind me. The galeforce winds pushed me along the ice with ease and I was picking up speed. Realisation dawned on me - I'd be smashed into the arena walls and, even if my shield held out under the impact, I'd be all but drained.

What to do?

Last edited by Smee on Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:19 am; edited 2 times in total
The White Blacksmith
Elder

Topics: 15

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say that if he can do any conjuring use her tricks against her. Conjur some fire, melt the ice then conjur a short sword. Make it seem like you're going to protect yourself with the sword, but in reality just buy yourself time for remembering how to break shields. If you can break her shield she'll have had no room for an inner shiled and as such will be defeated instantly.

Tea Cures All.
Phang
Elder

Topics: 25

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: Chapter 11 : Sleen Reply with quote

Just a quick thing:

Smee wrote:
As she strode to her mark I took her in. She was still beautiful despite the blue skin of her race. Pure white hair cascaded down a slender form barely clothed in some gossemmer-like fabric that concealed but didn't leave anything to the imagination. She was small too, almost child-like except for the maturity that shone from her eyes. As she walked to her mark

You might want to change one of them. It's bothering me.

Anyway, we obviously need heat. She filled the place with darkness, we fill it with light and melt the ice - provided our light produces heat like normal light?

And on that note, we could always make it bright enough to do some people melting... Very Happy
Idea master
Magus Extraordinaire

Topics: 46

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hum, well, yes indeed. Ah ha...

The illusion worked once, why can't you make it work again? Only this time it'd have to overlap you, making you seem to 'die'. When she closes in to check, a nice explosion of light, like a small bomb, should take care of her.

Afterwards you have tea and biscuts.

...No plans yet.
DoomBuggy

Items

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the chapter Smee.

I don't know that light will melt ice. Do we have any evidence of that?

Anyway, we don't want to be on the back foot with this elf-girl.

Attack. If she can't keep up her attack on us, she can't continue to hurt us.

Here's what I suggest, and I don't know if it'll work.

Forget the ice. Forget the shield. Treat Sleen to a full on light show. Flickering, disorienting lights. I'm sure Gorin will have enough experience with his magic to create some damage here. At worst, disorientation and confusion from Sleen. At best, full on epileptic seizure.

It all depends on how close to this world the Battle-to-End world is.

Smee? Any thoughts?
Smee
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
At best, full on epileptic seizure.

Depends how sensitive to it she is - on the basis she likes darkness, and no doubt can see, even in her darkness, then being sensitive to light would be likely, and also a possible explanation why her spells have all been to try and overwhelm Gorin so he didn't attack.
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Topics: 41

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Gorin will be able to conjure fire - his power lies in Light and Illusion, not complete conjuring. I'm not really sure what he can do immediately to protect himself, which is evidently the most important threat.

It is possible that an attack could either halt hers, or provide him with the opening he needs. What I'm not sure of, is how best to make an attack.

If we know that he can create light hot enough to use directly as a weapon, a heat source, then a single beam of concentrated energy could well distach the ice, and then even blind Sleen - the light could seer her eyeballs from her skull if it can be focused enough.

A Fronte Praecipitium a Tergo Lupi
Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
The White Blacksmith
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But Lordy, It says that all mages can conjure to some extent. I don't know whether this can include fire but if you take into account5 his actual status as a mage then it's likely he will know how to cojure light-related things.

Tea Cures All.
Smee
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Nearly every mage could dabble in it,

Conjuring fire is more related to Fire elemental magics than directly Conjuring and that isn't what Gorin is good at.

In the last fight he made an illusion of himself being on fire to scare the panthers, but no heat, just manipulation of light.
Muaddib
Comrade

Topics: 30

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Powerful light when focused keenly will form a laser. If Gorin is a master of light he should be able to create a powerful enough laser to penetrate through to Sleen.

A single well-placed shot could take her out.
The Powers That Be
Respected Citizen

Topics: 16

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that's an interesting idea. To be pedantic, "keenly focused" light does not form a laser, but it can create a lot of heat and even start a fire (think of burning an ant in the sun with a magnifying glass). That would take a bit of time to have full effect, but it's something to think about. If he can make a laser by creating a coherent light beam, that would be even better. I also like the idea of inducing the seizure, but I'm not sure if that would be quick enough - how long do we have?

He could certainly create the illusion of, say, a big fireball coming at here. I'm thinking what we need to do most right now is distract her so we can get out of this ice storm.
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An illusion wouldn't get rid of the immediate threat though, which is the ice daggers flying towards him. What I think we need is confirmation from Smee - does the light function as normal, and can it create heat?

If not, then it will be useless against the ice, so determining that is priority, and something I'm sure Gorin would already know.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
The White Blacksmith
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can he create a barrier of light? That would stop the attack and she couldn't see what he was doing. Also, if he created a light shield in a bubble round him, themn sent several others wandering round the arena she would have to try and fight them all. This could exaust her and then he could move in for the kill.

Tea Cures All.
Smee
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although he could probably work something out if he was practicing somewhere safe, Gorin hasn't had much need to create laser-like effects in the past, and I doubt he has time. The Arena isn't that big and he's currently sliding along the ice increasingly quickly.

Although the Ice shards are damaging, they are still being stopped by the shield, just with a bit more effort.

The concern should be to stop moving somehow.

Any ideas for how Gorin might move sideways off the path of ice to buy him some time to attack back?
Muaddib
Comrade

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see illusion magic being useful in trying to slide off the ice. Maybe he could just try to tilt his body slightly so that he starts sliding sideways?
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remind me - couldn't he simply dive off?

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
DoomBuggy

Items

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he can dive off, that might work.

Could he take the bottom out of his shield and tunnel down a few inches, past the ice? That might give him time.

Or create a second shield behind his own. Like a curve section that he slides off, out of the path of the ice. A loose 'U' shape.

Anything that keeps him from slamming into the Arena wall at high speed.
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about creating a wall, such as Norrel is constantly doing in TTB? He seems to be able to create flat ones with ease, and this being more advanced magic, set at a time when more is known about it.

Surely it would be possible to create a curved wall, in order to deflect the ice shards, and stop him from being propelled backwards by their force.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Smee
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Poll up. Smile

How will Gorin react next?

The options in the poll are weighted depending on the outcome they'll cause.

One or more could cause Gorin to lose/die and in that case Sheel will progress to the next round.

So vote wisely - think it through, what could go wrong with the plans? Which has the greatest chance of success?

Happy Voting Very Happy

EDIT:

If you vote for an illusion tower, please include examples of which illusion image might prove most effective at distracting Sleen. If it works to get us of the ice of course Wink

Last edited by Smee on Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
The White Blacksmith
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went for the shield, because not only will it get him off the ice, it will also deflect the ice daggers that are currently heading for him.

Tea Cures All.
Muaddib
Comrade

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eventually I went for diving off sideways. Although his concetration will be deviated, so might hers by the sudden distraction. If we try and expend any energy on magicking out of the ice, we may become too tired to fight properly.
The White Blacksmith
Elder

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, buit what if she has created barriers on the sides of the Ice?

Tea Cures All.
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about my last suggestion - the curved wall to deflect it?

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Smee
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean a curved wall in front?

It's not the ice shards that are forcing him backwards. It's the storm's winds combined with a pathway of ice that is forming under the shield.

The ice shards are just causing hard impacts on his protection shield at the moment - requiring fairly good concentration to maintain the shield.

If, for some reason, he loses connection to his shield then the ice shards seem like they could become a major problem.
Luris_of_Klarr

Items

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think that before deciding what Gorin is to do, the current ideas need a little more thought, the are great ideas however. if i had the knowledge of which is faster/easier, it would make voting easier, but Gorin's in a tough spot

in order to dive off the ice sidways, shouldn't he need a good footing to create a sideways motion. if Gorin's on ice, his feet would slide, executing nothing more than a bellyflop. if he had some sort of spike or cleat under his foot, it should provide the required traction to create the desired movement.

to dig under the ice, Gorin would need some sort of tool, digging through ice is hard using his hands. even if he had a short dagger, he could plant it into the ice and use it as an anchor. if the word dig could be meant as anchoring, i vote do this first.

if creating a shield, or modifying the current shield to redirect him, is posible, how hard is it to do? And, how hard would it be to maintain the integrity of his current shield? although a good idea, i dont think it is practical enough for the current situation.

the wall or jungle idea i think is the best idea if you combine it with the second idea, if time allows. Gorin could first anchor himself, then he wouldn't have to worry about hitting the wall. after that, if he created a thick jungle or forest, the trees would break up the force of the wind. also the ice shards would hit the trees, taking out all elements of her attack, other than the ice under his feet. if this is an option for a second action, he could do this.

i voted Gorin dig, to slow, or stop himself, with a loose definition of the word 'dig.'
LordoftheNight
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I finally cast my vote, and put it towards the illusion tower.

Here's my suggestion. Use the illusion to make Gorin invisible, simutaniously creating a mirror image of himself - just like he used at the beginning. Using one of his walls, lift his real - and invisible self - from the ground, allowing the ice shards and ect to pass beneath him.

His conjured image continues to hurtle backwards - maybe with a slight jolt as to explain his use of gestures (an false attempt to stop himself) and slams into the wall. Meanwhile, Gorin lands, and is hopefully able to take Sleen out quickly - either with a spell, or simply by hitting over over the head while distracted.

Blood Bowl
Scraping the Barrel
A Tale of Four Swords
Passion
Muaddib
Comrade

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's quite a good idea Lordy! I second that suggestion.
The Powers That Be
Respected Citizen

Topics: 16

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I like it, except that the fact that we keep using the same trick over and over again (make fake Gorin die while real one goes another way). I also think that's an awful lot for Gorin to do in the few instants before he slams into the wall. I'm going to vote for lifting himself up (though I'm a bit confused about the boundary between illusion and reality in his magic), but I think he just needs to worry about doing that and immediately counterattacking.
Smee
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To explain about Gorin's illusion powers...

The vast majority of the illusions he produces aren't real. The lava, fire balls, arena falling apart etc.

However, as a 'master' of illusion he can combine the spells with carefully arranged 'walls'* and then wrap the illusion around it. That is how he appeared in a moving Tower on his arrival to the capital, and how he used the jungle tree in the last fight.

By far the most difficult part of his skill is in situations like when Sleen started hitting his illusion in the whirlwind attack. She would feel that her weapons weren't impacting anything despite the illusion moving realistically. Part of that is tiny little walls to atleast given the impression of hitting 'something' even if it isn't as soft as it should. Had she not been spinning around she would probably have noticed.

I'm trying hard to make sure I'm being consistent, but please continue to point these things out.

Cheers Very Happy

*See Time Before for more detail on Walls. They are the counter-part to shields. They are a physical barrier to weaponry and people, whereas a shield is a barrier to magic.
Muaddib
Comrade

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could we try blinding her?(with light of course)
Smee
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've got a tie folks - I need a breaking vote as I can't vote myself, I know the weightings.

If I don't have a winner, then I'll throw a dice and it'll be down to the fates.

Smile
Phang
Elder

Topics: 25

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I thought I'd voted, but it appears I haven't, so I suppose it's up to me to break the tie. Smile
Smee
Revered IFian

Items
Legends
Fables
Strata-gems

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok - some sort of tower it is Smile

Hopefully I'll be getting the chapter in this week to avoid the fine.

Thanks for the votes Very Happy

How does Gorin react?
Dive off the ice sideways?
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Dig downwards through the ice, and try to slow down/stop?
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Try to create a curved shield behind him to change his course?
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
Create an illusion similar to the jungle tree/tower he's created before to rise upwards.
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7
Who Voted: LordoftheNight, Muaddib, Phang, The Powers That Be, The White Blacksmith

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Storygames Home -> Battle to the End - The Master of Illusion and Light All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: