The unknown baby-saving Samurai
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Split forces, and talk to both of them at the same time
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 14
Who Voted: D-Lotus, Ravenwing, Reiso, Smee

#1: Bushido : Chapter 2 : Poll Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:57 pm
    —
Ok, here's you options for this chapter... As always, you can vote on what Kihachi should do based on his character and what you think is best... Roll

#2:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:39 am
    —
Opinion is divided it would seem. Smile

I've gone for the shady man.

#3:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:44 pm
    —
I am more for talking to both. It doesn't seem to hurt to try talking to both. Although I guess talking to the shady guy would add more drama. Very Happy

#4:  Author: Guyron PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:45 pm
    —
Who knows ? Maybe the thing better than samurai , that the shady man was talking about , might turn to be the baby-saving samurai . Remember that he's not that samurai-like .

#5:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:47 pm
    —
Guyron wrote:
Who knows ? Maybe the thing better than samurai , that the shady man was talking about , might turn to be the baby-saving samurai . Remember that he's not that samurai-like .

:twisted: You never know Guyron, that's up to the author... hehehe... :twisted:

#6:  Author: Guyron PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:50 pm
    —
Exactly ! Who knows what little inspiration devils run through your head !? Razz

#7:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:05 pm
    —
Guyron wrote:
Exactly ! Who knows what little inspiration devils run through your head !? Razz

How about through anyones' head? Very Happy

#8:  Author: Guyron PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:12 pm
    —
That too ! Smile

#9:  Author: Mordok PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 9:07 pm
    —
Didn't like my suggestion in the last chapter hrmmm?
Ok, I am picking shady man if it means I am not splitting up from my companions. I don't trust the shady man so I would not go alone. Plus I think the bald samurai will still help if needed.

#10:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 1:41 pm
    —
Are you talking to me?-I'm D-Lotus... What suggestion...

#11:  Author: mikethebest PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:00 am
    —
I think u should talk to the boy and if hes allright talk to the man but be careful

#12:  Author: Mordok PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:51 am
    —
hehe I suggested taking my friends to go see the shady man and then going as a group to the Samurai. Its not one of the choices here as talking to both requires splitting up. It was just a wise crack. I sometimes think I am funny. Roll

#13:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 7:50 am
    —
Oh, didn't notice. No offense meant.

#14:  Author: Mordok PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:02 am
    —
Hehe, I was just replying to Guest (D-Lotus)'s question above Ravenwing. No offense was was meant or taken I hope.

#15:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:55 pm
    —
ok, anyway, voting for me is considered done, so I'm gonna start writing, but my computer is broken (I'm posting through my friends) so the next chapter won't be up for a while...

#16:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 8:04 pm
    —
Never mind, my computer got fixed this afternoon, so I'll be writing about spliting forces..

#17:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:30 pm
    —
The vote was very close, but I am happy the choice was to split forces. Good luck on the next chapter. Very Happy

#18:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 9:43 pm
    —
Ok, tomorrow night the third chapter should be in, i'll cal it Double trouble, and the fourth will be snag tag, and the fith pig dig and so on... hehehe.

City of IF -> InterFable Stories - Bushido - COMPLETE

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1