35%  [ 10 ]
Dear Dotty- by The Powers That Be
42%
 42%  [ 12 ]
The Angel's Destiny- by Argon
21%
 21%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 28
Who Voted: Argon18, Chinaren, CunningFox, D-Lotus, ethereal_fauna, hewithoutaname, Jack_D.Mented, jnmrcs, Key, Lebrenth, LordoftheNight, Mother Goose, OldJoe, OmegaTerra, Shady Stoat, Smee, Solomon Birch, The Powers That Be, Thracia Alba

#1: 5. Final IFy Voting: Best Style/Most Original Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:14 pm
    —
Welcome to the electoral process of the Final Ify Voting for Best Style/Most Original.

Which author, in your opinion, has written the most original and imaginative storygame in the past year? Who deserves the Best Style/Most Original Ify?

Nominees:

F: Good vs Evil vs Money by Chinaren
H: Dear Dotty, by The Powers That Be
S: The Angel's Destiny, by Argon

Last edited by D-Lotus on Wed May 17, 2006 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: Solomon BirchLocation: England..... but Japan beckons..... PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:44 am
    —
Dear Dotty is wonderfully inventive, and is a great read. Very Happy

#3:  Author: Ingrothechundyer PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:58 pm
    —
I agree. I love Dear Dotty Very Happy

#4:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:21 pm
    —
Yup, Dotty's for me. I disclaim this having anything to do with the fact that I bet 20 fables on Dear Dotty.

#5:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:55 am
    —
I am assuming the IFY voting has now well and truly completed, and have sent a PM to the winners. If you didn't get it, please contact me!

Thanks to you that voted for Greed as well. It was close! I guess I will just have to settle for one! Wink

#6:  Author: Ingrothechundyer PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:03 am
    —
As the date the polls were supposed to close has passed I'm closing out this poll. Thanks for voting Very Happy

#7:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:32 pm
    —
Congrats to Powers that Be! Very Happy

City of IF -> The IFY 2006 Archive

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1