Welcome to the Last Chapter Gala (start here for the Gala)
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Sojourner's Journey - COMPLETE

#1: Welcome to the Last Chapter Gala (start here for the Gala) Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:01 pm
    —
Hello, fellow citizens! This weeks Gala will have some very exciting events in it, but most will be at the end of the week, just before the chapter goes up. Until then, thought there is much to do, and so many contests to enter. First, to see who's come to my "little" get together, I request you sign my guestbook. From there, go and explore the diversions, contests, and other events being held for your enjoyment. All Gala related threads will have a (Gala) next to them. Now, please sign my guestbook, and thank you for coming.

Last edited by Alegria on Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: Ingrothechundyer PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:12 pm
    —
*stares and wonders if this is the guestbook*

Congratulations on preparing to finish your story Very Happy

#3:  Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:13 pm
    —
Yes, this is the guestbook.

#4:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:11 pm
    —
Happy Gala-ing!

Cren.

#5:  Author: LordoftheNightLocation: Hell PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 5:43 pm
    —
*signs mystical guestbook*

#6:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:49 pm
    —
*Quickly writes something* Hey, you forgot me!

*second name appears below first one*

Whats written in Guestbook:

Rave
Wing

#7:  Author: Geek_girl72Location: Earth, The Universe PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:27 pm
    —
GG is oficially here, so like, the party can start now...

#8:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:29 pm
    —
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. I've got a couple of chapters to catch up with but I'll be there Very Happy

Happy Writing Smile

#9:  Author: JezSharpLocation: The middle of anywhere... PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:18 pm
    —
I'm here Cool

#10:  Author: solus.serpenLocation: UK PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 4:34 am
    —
*Sneaks in and quickly scribbles in guest book, before retreating to the shadows.*

City of IF -> Sojourner's Journey - COMPLETE

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1