Disclaimer and Announcements
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Confession Box - COMPLETE

#1: Disclaimer and Announcements Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:12 pm
    —
This story may contain offensive material of a religious nature. If you are easily or moderately or even rarely offended, please do not read this story. The author takes no responsibility for your offense. You have been warned.

Now, if you haven't been frightened out of your wits by the disclaimer, you may click here to start the story; or here, to catch up quickly.

I will also post any announcements here, if there is ever the need.

Announcements:

02/18/07
Chapter 8 posted!

02/11/07
Chapter 8 reaching completion!

01/15/07
Error: At the end of Chapter 6, I repeatedly called Andy 'Mick', so that I kept describing Andy but instead writing his name as Mick. This was the scene where Jeannie was questioning Andy as they drove back from the church, where her mother was resting. This may have caused some confusion, because it gives the appearance that Mick is apparently free and driving around. He doesn't have a car in the first place. I'm surprised the readers didn't catch the error, but I suppose its my fault for slipping. Click here for the changes (I only substituted the correct name, but re-reading it might help to alleviate the confusion).

City of IF -> Confession Box - COMPLETE

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1