Treasure Hunters of Fabled Island
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Fabled Island - COMPLETE

#1: Treasure Hunters of Fabled Island Author: LebrenthLocation: Utah PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:23 am
    —
I'm going to work more on this later, but I'm opening this topic for a quick description of the treasure hunters.

If anyone wants to chip in and give a brief or long description of a treasure hunter (or other characters), please be my guest. It will give me an idea which way you want to go with the character's characteristics as well as inform potential newcomers of who they are.

The Treasure Hunters:

Thomas Newark, marksman.

Ross Miskin, pit fighter.

Jenn Stoaks, escape artist.

Chia, muse.

Jim Cost, sailor.

Ethan Gerry, hunter of mythical beasts.

Aspi, spearwoman.

Last edited by Lebrenth on Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: Kalanna RaiLocation: The Frozen North PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:13 pm
    —
Humm well, here goes...

Jennifer Stoaks is a snarky mischevious person. She's been getting into scrapes all her life, which is why she's so good at getting out of them. She's around 5'7" and is fit and trim. Generally wears cargo pants and a tanktop as well as fingerless gloves. Secrets knives on her body in various places and uses lockpicks as hair orniments or just hides them. Medium length auburn hair, hazel eyes, tan skin.

Jenn isn't in it to help you out, unless she see's profit in doing so, and is loath to do anything without monitary benifit hanging infront of her nose. Will kill on site any person caught stealing from her. Her life comes first to her everyone else is second.

#3:  Author: LebrenthLocation: Utah PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:57 am
    —
Jenn is also an escape artist, which includes skills such as contortionism and illusionism (nothing supernatural though it might appear so).

City of IF -> Fabled Island - COMPLETE

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1