Priorities as Mayor/Mayoress
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Election Oct 08

#1: Priorities as Mayor/Mayoress Author: sir waxLocation: i come from outer space, to save the human race PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:28 pm
    —
What are your priorities in descending order of what you hope to achieve other than the mandatory Ifian mayoral duties?

#2:  Author: sir waxLocation: i come from outer space, to save the human race PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:32 pm
    —
Qua? 54 views and nary a brave soul to answer... interesting Smile

#3:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:32 am
    —
Once elected mayor, my plan is to delete any SGames that aren't mine and ....

Wait...

Sorry, I'm not running. This is an old speech.

Mmm. Interesting, I must have forgotten that policy in my reign(s) of terror.

#4:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:17 am
    —
sir wax wrote:
Qua? 54 views and nary a brave soul to answer... interesting Smile

That's because it's spelt 'Quoi?'.

And I'm not running, so I don't really think you were asking me.

#5:  Author: scissorkittyLocation: Escaping the Hair Lair PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:08 pm
    —
Good thread though, Waxy! Although.. not to be a snarky kitty or anything.. the lack of responses might imply that your political powers are.. uh..waning.

((hehe. athankyouverymuch! I'll be here all week, try the veal. Tip your waitress.))

#6:  Author: sir waxLocation: i come from outer space, to save the human race PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:34 pm
    —
Meee-ooooww! Mad That is true kitty, but perhaps as my last action as mayor I'll be able to draw a bath for a certain feline friend. Hehe.

I'll start another thread question that is in line with this one, maybe it will be more stimulating. Smile

Sincerely,
SirWaxaLot

#7:  Author: scissorkittyLocation: Escaping the Hair Lair PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:58 am
    —
HAA! NOOOOoooo!

okay, okay. I'll retract the claws. Baths for cats? Totally uncalled for!

Oh, waxy. You know we love you.

City of IF -> Election Oct 08

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1