Character Pass Around Sign Up
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> The Vault

#1: Character Pass Around Sign Up Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:08 am
    —
I would like to try and create a story with the assistance of other authors on this site.

We have our members!

- Vishal
- Warriorofdoom
- Crazybookgal
- KKDestiny

Onto step 1!

Members, feel free to send in your trait now if you'd like Smile
-------------------------------------

Here's the steps after sign up:

Step 1. Co-creation

This will happen in rounds. Each round, each person participating pm's me a trait they want in the character. If they don't clash, good, if they do clash, I'll just reuse this thread to hold a poll. afterwards, I will post the update of the character sheet. If it is dubbed an incomplete character (as it probably will first round) there will be a second round. It will continue until we all agree that it is a complete, playable character

Step 2. Co-authoring

Now, we're more familiar with this. I will determine a posting order via Random.org, and then we'll each have our turn writing a chapter with the character according to that order. You must play the character according to personality, if you would like to suggest a change or note of something, you may ask me first and I may set up a poll.

Step 3. Poll Titling

When the story comes to an end, and it should(!), I will open the thread up for suggestions on a title, then there will be a poll, and then the story will have been named by the people reading/writing it. *nods*

-------------------------------------
yes, I know - I've already got a story...I'm working on it, I only have the weekends to try and get time on a specific computer >.< that is going to change.

I've got a flashdrive Razz

Last edited by kkdestiny on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:44 pm; edited 8 times in total

#2:  Author: Vishal MuralidharanLocation: City Of IF! PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:45 pm
    —
Interesting! I can help you with this one!! Very Happy

#3:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:22 am
    —
sweetness :O

yea, I don't normally say that...bt I'm having a good morning Smile *finishes up homemade chocolate flavored Farina*

Now, I just need a couple more people. Smile

#4:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:15 pm
    —
I'd jump onboard but I'm already trying to find time to do something similar on another site and have shamefully left it for far too long already so I've discovered its tougher to keep up with something of this nature than I'd hoped. I don't want to become the long pause here that I've become there. (thanks for the reminder to get on that though... Wink )

#5:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:20 pm
    —
No prob Smile

#6:  Author: warriorofdoomLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:47 am
    —
I would love to help and see how this one goes about!

#7:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:08 am
    —
added. Smile

I'm looking for maybe, one more..

#8:  Author: crazybookgal PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:08 pm
    —
i'll help, sounds cool

#9:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:09 pm
    —
Alright, thanks for joining up crazybookgal Smile

Now I'll just edit the first post. Also feel free to pm me a trait you would like to suggest for the character.

#10:  Author: warriorofdoomLocation: Australia PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:35 pm
    —
Quote:
Random.org

Surprised Surprised Surprised

#11:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:05 pm
    —
XD

City of IF -> The Vault

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1