Alert the Treasurer!
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> City Auditorium

#1: Alert the Treasurer! Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:05 pm
    —
This thread is being established for IFians who have qualified for various payouts from the Treasury to alert the Treasurer to this fact.

For example, I just noted a couple of successful entries in the Catch Up challenge and there's some unfulfilled first chapter contributors who qualify for the Stimulus Program payout. If any of these apply to you, please post here.

In the case of the Catch Up Challenge, the author is the one who should alert the treasurer here that someone has qualified as only the author knows if the answers are accurate on the questionaire.

#2:  Author: AmichanLocation: RL:Roseboro, NC./ IF: Retuning from a long journey in the land of OFF PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:15 pm
    —
Any treasury related issues can be left here or can be Pmed to me and i will go into the treasury and get it taken care of

Things that can be PMed

Payouts
Payments to the treasury ( IFQ ads.. and other market related items )

Things that can not pmed .. Fables legends or gems not paid out . this kind of issue would need to be directed to the mayor

#3:  Author: ShillelaghLocation: Kansas PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:01 pm
    —
I've just been PMing the Treasury profile directly. Should I be sending PMs to the person who checks it instead? Or does someone get an e-mail alert when the Treasury gets a PM?

#4:  Author: AmichanLocation: RL:Roseboro, NC./ IF: Retuning from a long journey in the land of OFF PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:07 pm
    —
I have checked your Pms to the treasury and the proper Ifains have been rewarded for their accomplishments

#5:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:00 pm
    —
Well, Shille, that's why this thread was set up is because it helps to alert the treasurer that the treasury needs checked. It doesn't auto alert any other accounts so it helps to see this from the usual logon.

#6:  Author: AmichanLocation: RL:Roseboro, NC./ IF: Retuning from a long journey in the land of OFF PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:02 pm
    —
anyone that has not been rewarded for the IF stimulus plan needs to post here so i can make sure payments go out this next week

#7:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:30 am
    —
Still waiting for my 1000F for finishing the Magician's Touch. Wink

#8:  Author: AmichanLocation: RL:Roseboro, NC./ IF: Retuning from a long journey in the land of OFF PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:42 am
    —
I will get that to you

#9:  Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:45 am
    —
Need 150 sent to The White Blacksmith and 50 sent to LordoftheNight for completeing the Wordfind!

#10:  Author: City of IF TreasuryLocation: The Great Vault of IF PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:47 am
    —
Crunchyfrog wrote:
Still waiting for my 1000F for finishing the Magician's Touch. Wink

payment has been made

#11:  Author: AmichanLocation: RL:Roseboro, NC./ IF: Retuning from a long journey in the land of OFF PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:49 am
    —
PopeAlessandrosXVIII wrote:
Need 150 sent to The White Blacksmith and 50 sent to LordoftheNight for completeing the Wordfind!

Both have been paid

#12:  Author: Tainted BiohazardLocation: The Absu PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:55 pm
    —
I believe I've earned both the stimulis award and the catchup award and don't think I've been paid for either yet.

#13:  Author: AmichanLocation: RL:Roseboro, NC./ IF: Retuning from a long journey in the land of OFF PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:07 am
    —
The author needs to let me know which story it is fori can reward you the right amount

#14:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:17 am
    —
only one catch up has been run so far but good note for the future when we will have had more than one

#15:  Author: AmichanLocation: RL:Roseboro, NC./ IF: Retuning from a long journey in the land of OFF PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:27 am
    —
All payments that were pending have been paid let me know if more payments or debts need to be handled

#16:  Author: AmichanLocation: RL:Roseboro, NC./ IF: Retuning from a long journey in the land of OFF PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:33 am
    —
Treasurer Announcement!!

this is the Last call for the Guild Stimlus Plan that Thunderbird has been Running

To qualify you have to
1. Join a Guild
2. pay your guild dues
3. Inform myself or the Guild leader that you have joined

Payments will go for the FIRST Guild that is joined if you are in Multiple guilds you will get credit for the First one you joined

Also ATTN Guild leaders I would like an updated List of those that joined before the end of the month so i can get payments out During September.. Remember this is for the First guild joined so i Need to know what guild whjat joined first so i can get the payments out in a timely manner

City of IF -> City Auditorium

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1