Guilds Launch!
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Auditorium Archives

#1: Guilds Launch! Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:11 pm
    —
Attention Citizens of IF!

As of today, 6/27/2011, the guilds have opened for business. I'll be standing in for the Art/Poetry Guild but I've lost some expected time to wrap up some thing in that direction so give me a day or two.

But otherwise, let any guildmaster know if you'd like to join their Guild! These should be a lot of fun, but you'll never know how much until you're a member! All of them have some fantastically outstandingly fun activities planned so lets catch the spirit and join join JOIN! (Limit of 3 guilds per registered member so choose wisely...)

#2:  Author: Kalyssa SummersLocation: RL: NJ, USA | Starving Peasant for Posts in City of IF *Reaches for your Story Hungrily* PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:05 am
    —
Wohoo!!!!

#3:  Author: AmichanLocation: RL:Roseboro, NC./ IF: Retuning from a long journey in the land of OFF PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:10 pm
    —
since the guilds are open this is ALSO the last chance for 1st time members to join and get a piece of the fatback pie .

500 Fables for a First time member ( does not count if you are already in one and join another )

City of IF -> Auditorium Archives

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1