Catching up
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Open Forum Archives

#1: Catching up Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:00 pm
    —
Been silent around the site this week and I've been busy with other things myself but will be catching up on stuff throughout this coming week. Just letting you all know why I haven't been on top of the latest chapter posts... its not disinterest.

#2:  Author: AndolynLocation: sitting barefoot in a tree in the beautiful land of Ardara, writing my tales... PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:26 pm
    —
thanks for the heads up, TB...and yes...the lack of responses is actually rather depressing to say the least...and not just from you...this place has been a ghost town!

#3:  Author: Vikas Muralidharan PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:02 am
    —
Im being dead slow too... but Im back now. Hope to finish catching up soon...

#4: *Sobs* Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:33 am
    —
I am soo sooo sorry for falling so far behind! I have internet back now, so I will try my hardest to catch up and post nes stuffs as well! *Bows low* Gomenasai! So sorri!

#5:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:11 am
    —
Once more... I'm now compiling another disk of material to read at work and will be back later on to comment on just about everything I've missed up to now - please don't take any delay on my end personal or as I'm not highly anticipating reading the things I've missed thus far.

#6:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:05 pm
    —
Ok... have I missed anything?

City of IF -> Open Forum Archives

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1