The Lover Synopsis
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Storygames: Scifi and Experimental

#1: The Lover Synopsis Author: HalfEmptyHeroLocation: Where rolls the Oregon, and hears no sound PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:26 pm
    —
- - - - - -

So this is a short little synopsis of a new storygame. Although it is quite short, I am still going to placing a decision point right here. I want everyone to help me decide what type of story this is going to be. By that I mean, should this be a horror story wherein the narrator of the synopsis is the psychopath? Or perhaps a murder mystery? Or a love story? Or anything else that might fit the synopsis. I am open to all suggestions. I put it in sci-fi/experimental for lack of a better genre, but it certainly need not be sci-fi. I am leaving it up to you!

That being said (seeing how IF is in a rather dead period), if in one week nothing is suggested I will enter whatever I can think of into a random number generator and do it that way. Hopefully I get some suggestions though.

Last edited by HalfEmptyHero on Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: KissesLocation: playing irrotica..... X_X *rofl* PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:21 pm
    —
murder and love Wink

#3:  Author: EmperorLocation: San Diego, CA PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:14 am
    —
horror/paranormal with hints of love

#4: My Idea Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:42 am
    —
Hi Hero-kun, good to see you. I think a Horror/Sci-Fi Murder Mystery would be nice. Perhaps make the narrator person someone on the case of the death or something. Sorry, just an idea that passed through my head Razz

Also, perhaps, a Sci-Fi Cult Horror might be interesting too. I can see the underworld coming into this somewhere Razz Perhaps the narrator is a demon Razz

Again, welcome back Hero-kun *Grin*

#5:  Author: HalfEmptyHeroLocation: Where rolls the Oregon, and hears no sound PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:44 am
    —
Ok, the consensus seems to be some sort of horror/murder/love type thing. I'll start working on it and see what I come up with. I'll make sure I have something by Friday at the latest.

#6:  Author: LebrenthLocation: Utah PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:38 am
    —
Horror, Murder, and Love are so intimate with each other already, it should work well for you. I was going to suggest a time travel story, where the protagonist tries using time travel to bring them together but ends up killing her over and over... as if destiny refuses to give her to him.... But I'm sure I'm too late, so never mind.

Good luck!

#7:  Author: Vishal MuralidharanLocation: City Of IF! PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:33 pm
    —
First of all, I'm just going to say that you already have me excited to read more despite writing only a few lines. I can sense a great plot here xD

I was going to suggest horror/love too, but I really do think Lebby's idea is really cool. Looking forward to read more!

#8:  Author: Vikas Muralidharan PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:43 pm
    —
Extremely intriguing.

Did the job very well, keeps me interested, so you have one more reader for this xD

#9:  Author: HalfEmptyHeroLocation: Where rolls the Oregon, and hears no sound PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:17 pm
    —
Well, I got sidetracked this past week and I'm on "vacation" this week, so I probably won't get any time to my self to relax/write. You will have to wait a little bit longer.

City of IF -> Storygames: Scifi and Experimental

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1