Storychat
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
City of IF -> Auditorium Archives

#121:  Author: tramp in a stormLocation: You never know...I could be in YOUR dust bin. PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:43 am
    —
NeverNeverGirl wrote:
so storychat is dead in the water? *sigh* why do i stumble across great things when they are dying...

So you can save them?
It's sad to see SC dying. it's always been great fun. Next time I go on chat and there are people, remind me to do a SC. I've got a funny one prepared in the drawer here, but I'm usually too tired, don't have time or I forget Laughing But Next time I will. Remind me if you're on.

#122:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:26 pm
    —
Could do it this Sunday at five.

Only not before that. My mum doesn't let me on screens until then in the holidays.

#123:  Author: BookwizardLocation: Gallifrey PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:31 pm
    —
This sounds interesting.... so its every sunday at the different times then... all think about it.

#124:  Author: theendLocation: under your bed eating your socks PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:28 pm
    —
i would like to do a storychat, it sounds fun

#125:  Author: MephistophelesLocation: Not where I want to be. PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:50 pm
    —
you two should be i chat then at 7pm MST, tonight. Fats is doing a story chat tonight, and you can give it a shot now! have fun kiddo's! Smile

#126:  Author: BookwizardLocation: Gallifrey PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:45 pm
    —
All come then, if I remember, which a probably wont.

#127:  Author: sir waxLocation: i come from outer space, to save the human race PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:32 am
    —
missed the boat on this month. how about we shoot for one in April 6th 2008 @ 6am GMT.

I'm setting my iCal, iPhone, and iPDA for this time.

Maybe we can get a tentative roll call for who will be there and a veteran author to show the ropes, or just get some archived links up so n00bs can give it a go.

#128:  Author: BookwizardLocation: Gallifrey PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:06 pm
    —
Am not an author... yet, but I dont consider myself much of a noob here anymore, again, if I remember I will be happy to come, but dont count on me remembering, I forgot the last one Laughing

and meph... don't even think about calling me kiddo again

#129:  Author: sir waxLocation: i come from outer space, to save the human race PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:59 pm
    —
No one. except Book. and even he might not show.

beautiful.

i'll see myself there and maybe a few stragglers who don't even know what is going on. Smile

Sincerely,
SirWaxaLot

#130:  Author: LilithLocation: Happily curled up in a Daemon's lap PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:32 pm
    —
Well Waxy, considering that is 2 am my time... If I am still awake.. I'll peek in. Smile

#131:  Author: sir waxLocation: i come from outer space, to save the human race PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:46 pm
    —
Thanks to everyone who came, it was a larger turn out than i expected. We were up to 8 peeps and it rapidly dropped down to 4-5 as i started writing. I feel awesome! Razz

I, the host, did a moderate to mediocre job authoring but it turned out well. Let's set up a date for next month or 19th/20th for this month again. Who wants to be the author?!

Calling all with mad typing skills and an imagination that floats for next month's StoryChat or a second one for this month.

Maybe two times for peoples schedules.

I'll set dates and times if anyones interested in doing a StoryChat again this month or next.

Sincerely,
SirWaxaLot

#132:  Author: BookwizardLocation: Gallifrey PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:21 pm
    —
Well, it seems that there hasn't been a story chat in a while, or at least there hasn't been any comment on this thread for a while, I might be interested in hosting one of these, but I would certainly need someone to show me the ropes first. As much as I don't like to admit to my ignorance, I really don't even have a clear idea of how a story chat is structured, or what the desired outcome would be.

#133:  Author: kkdestinyLocation: The Library of Interfable History PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:58 am
    —
buuuuump >>

yes, i would like to get these going again too :O

#134:  Author: LebrenthLocation: Utah PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:05 pm
    —
Wow, almost 2 years after the last post! I remember enjoying storychat as well, although it used to break from time to time. Does The Inn still support storychat?

Just checked, yes it does and the password is already filled in too.

Apparently you just need to get a group together. I should warn you that it still takes a long time to do, so even though it's fun to come up with on the spot,it might be a little faster if you do a little prep work first. Post an announcement to see if you can get some people together! I'll be interested!

#135:  Author: JsemeLocation: Vicksburg PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:11 pm
    —
Wow. This definitely seems like an awesome idea. I would also enjoy partaking in a Story Chat.

City of IF -> Auditorium Archives

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Page 4 of 4