The Greatest Fantasy Story Ever: Chapter Four
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
City of IF -> The Greatest Fantasy Story Ever

#121:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:21 pm
    —
Bada-bing! We are officially re-ordered!

#122:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 5:23 pm
    —
Very Happy

#123:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:46 am
    —
Yeah. Does that mean we get a new chapter soon?

#124:  Author: Ovrlndnsea PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:34 am
    —
I don't think that it does.

#125:  Author: Ingrothechundyer PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:35 am
    —
But at least the fourm looks nice Wink

*patiently waits for the next chapter* Laughing

#126:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:01 pm
    —
*raspberry* Oh ye of little faith. I stayed up 'til 5 AM getting most of the chapter written, and I had to get up at 10, too. The trick was, I had to write it in this ancient stuff called "paper". Don't know why that helped with my writer's block, but who am I took punch a gift horse in the face?

Of course, now I'm going to have to type the whole thing out in my word processor after I've finished writing it, but it's worth the effort just to get the freaking thing written.

So there. Rock On

#127:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:06 pm
    —
Well done The Alba. I will sit here drooling on my keyboard until you post.

#128:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:08 pm
    —
I certainly hope you've got a bottle of 409 or Lysol for that keyboard. Wink

#129:  Author: Ingrothechundyer PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:11 pm
    —
Alright! Good luck typing it up Very Happy

#130:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:13 pm
    —
It's all right. My fingers will probably cramp up and fall off, leaving me a broken shell of a human being with stumps for hands and forcing me to type with my nose... But so long as you guys get your entertainment, what does it matter? *strikes melodramatic pose*

#131:  Author: LordoftheNightLocation: Hell PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 5:17 pm
    —
Yep, that's the spirit.

#132:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:20 pm
    —
Hehe. Toes are probably faster than nose.

#133:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:32 pm
    —
I was going to point that out. Of course what would be even cooler would be if she could use both feet when typing. Very Happy

#134:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:13 pm
    —
Rave, this is the second time today that you've caused me to have a disturbing mental image. Get outta my head!! Shocked

#135:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:41 pm
    —
Laughing you guys are mad.

5am Thracia - now that's dedication Clapping

#136:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:42 pm
    —
Eh, I'm a night owl anyway. I would have finished the darn thing if I could have slept in later. I don't have to be anywhere until 3:45 tomorrow, though... Very Happy

#137:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:02 am
    —
Thracia Alba wrote:
Rave, this is the second time today that you've caused me to have a disturbing mental image. Get outta my head!! Shocked

LOL. I didn't mean to at all. Besides it was China who first brought up the idea that toes are better for typing with than the nose. Blame him. Very Happy

#138:  Author: LordoftheNightLocation: Hell PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:52 am
    —
I expect it depends how long your toes are.

#139:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:06 pm
    —
China should be blamed for everything. Outsourcing, the manufacture of cheap products, that horrible spicy cabbage that I hate... The list goes on and on! Wink

BTW... I should be able to get chapter five up by tonight or tomorrow, at the very latest. Whee!

#140:  Author: Shady StoatLocation: England PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:12 pm
    —
*does the Stoat victory-dance* Woo! Go Thracia! Very Happy

#141:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:17 pm
    —
Whoa, is that the same crazy, flippy dance that a weasel does to hypnotize a rabbit so as to make it easier prey? 'Cause I saw that on Discovery Channel once, and it was awesome. But you wouldn't try to lure me into a false sense of security so you could go for my jugular! Ha ha. Ha.

*watches* Oooo... *is hypnotized* Shocked

#142:  Author: Ingrothechundyer PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:04 pm
    —
*snaps fingers*

Ok looks like your un-hyponized so you can get typing again Wink

*races around the office with joy*

#143:  Author: Shady StoatLocation: England PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:28 pm
    —
Shocked You do a happy dance for someone and look at the thanks you get!

*catches Thracia's eye again and starts murmuring the 'act like a chicken' mantra* Wink

#144:  Author: Ovrlndnsea PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:11 pm
    —
*strengthens the power of the mutter*

#145:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:22 pm
    —
Don't be ricluckulous. I mean ridiculous! What a stupid thing for you to cock-a-doodle-do. I mean do!

Ba-gakk!

#146:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:40 pm
    —
Laughing

And there I was thinking it was Stoat's pee-pee dance Very Happy

Last edited by Smee on Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total

#147:  Author: Solomon BirchLocation: England..... but Japan beckons..... PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:28 am
    —
LMAO! Damn, I missed all the fun....

Thracia is a chicken, Stoat is doing her [in]famous pee-pee dance and I sit here writing about Toyata and how soft and silky Stalin's moustache is. Ah well.

*poketh* :biggrin:

*runs around giggling like a schoolgirl*

#148:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:44 am
    —
You've gone back to the classic look I see Alba, in your av I mean.

#149:  Author: Solomon BirchLocation: England..... but Japan beckons..... PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 12:58 am
    —
I really like that AV. If nothing else I can stop picturing you as a bearded lady at least. Wink

#150:  Author: OldJoeLocation: On mah steed. PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:52 am
    —
Ah don't reckon ah follow this chicken dance malarky, but ahm still awaiting that new chapter Ms.Alba. Yup.

#151:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:11 pm
    —
Darn, I missed all the fun here. We have a menagerie of people it would seem.

#152:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:06 pm
    —
aren't they for birds?

#153:  Author: LordoftheNightLocation: Hell PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 4:07 pm
    —
Well, I can fly...

#154:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 9:12 pm
    —
chinaren wrote:
You've gone back to the classic look I see Alba, in your av I mean.

Why, thank you! Yes, I'll miss seeing my beloved Rincewind (damn, I wish he was real) every time I post, but I thought the Roman lady nibbling thoughtfully on her stylus was more fitting. Or something.

Anyway, I was an irresponsible person and went out to the movies with my dear momma, cutting out some of my mindless typing time. Forgive me! But now I'm back to said mindless typing, and moving along nicely. Remind me to never. Write. My. Chapter. On. Paper. Again.

*nurses bleeding fingertips*

Edit: Soily, you were picturing me as WHAT?! Shocked

#155:  Author: LordoftheNightLocation: Hell PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:02 am
    —
A bearded lady - I'm guessing it was because of the female user with a male avatar.

#156:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:05 am
    —
Yeah, well, that's racist. I'm offended. Yarg, and such.

#157:  Author: LordoftheNightLocation: Hell PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:13 am
    —
Sexist surely?

#158:  Author: Solomon BirchLocation: England..... but Japan beckons..... PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:26 am
    —
I'm sorry if I caused any offence! I didn't mean to! And I just meant.... oh all right, I'll be quiet now..

Wink

#159:  Author: Mother GooseLocation: Connecticut PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:26 am
    —
Wow, I finally caught up! Hilarious story; I'm joining the waiting audience for chapter five! I suppose it took sheets and sheets of paper, so a lot to type?

#160:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:37 pm
    —
Thanks, Mother Goose! Yes, it took quite a bit of paper. *counts* Twenty-eight pages, as a matter of fact. Of course, I do have big, sloppy handwriting, so it would have been a lot anyway. Chapter five is my longest chapter yet, though. I had a lot to fit in before the DP.

And Soily, I was just joking with you. Wink It takes a lot to get me offended, and I'm certainly not into all that feminazi bull-pockey. I just like to have fun every now and then.

Anyway, I FINALLY finished typing up that monster of a chapter, so I'll put it up in a sec. Huzzah! *does a weak little dance* Whee.

City of IF -> The Greatest Fantasy Story Ever

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Page 4 of 4