Chapter 7: The Emissaries
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
City of IF -> The Wheel - The Ram

#41:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:46 pm
    —
Reiso wrote:
I agree completely with Smee.

Oh wait!

I mean I don't . . . agree with him . . . yeah.

Lol you guys are having way too much fun Laughing

#42:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:16 am
    —
Quote:
Lol you guys are having way too much fun

Laughing I think resio is confused though...but whatever, I agree that I don't agree with Resio, but only so long as he agrees not to agree with me when I'm agreeing with him. :wink:

Anyway, where were we.

Yeah, I still think some speech along the lines I made earlier is good, and the kill everyone is still a valid option. Looking forward to the next chapter. Smile

#43:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:41 am
    —
Smee wrote:
Quote:
Lol you guys are having way too much fun

Laughing I think resio is confused though...but whatever, I agree that I don't agree with Resio, but only so long as he agrees not to agree with me when I'm agreeing with him. :wink:

Anyway, where were we.

Yeah, I still think some speech along the lines I made earlier is good, and the kill everyone is still a valid option. Looking forward to the next chapter. Smile

LOL! Wow, this is just too funny. But although I don't agree with your idea, I would say its a choice.

#44:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:08 am
    —
I don't think it's THAT funny... I still kinda mean the stuff I said before... I mean, why not? :twisted:

#45:  Author: KnIgHtSrEpUbLic PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:21 am
    —
Hmm of course the idea of war right away and KILLING THEM ALL as fast as you can does get your blood boiling, i do also think that we should not rush into this. but, thats all i know because i leave the options to the advisers! Very Happy

#46:  Author: KnIgHtSrEpUbLic PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:25 am
    —
Ravenwing wrote:
Smee wrote:
I think he should kill the bullheads, and then kill the emmisaries - sending their heads to the emperor, and their hands to the bullhead king. :wink:

Quite violent are we, Smee? Can you explain your reasoning for such a radical action? I don't think I quite follow.
well i can explain his action ravenwing. i mean, look at his avatar! i think the hunchback got kind of sick of every1 making fun of him because he spends all his time up in the tower-so he gets angry and resentful! LOL j/k smee lol Laughing Laughing Laughing Very Happy

#47:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:17 pm
    —
hunchback? :wink:

#48:  Author: KnIgHtSrEpUbLic PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:24 pm
    —
i guess. or a guy hunched over-but it looks like hunchback! lol

#49:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:55 pm
    —
I'm performing a powerful piece of magic, that takes skill and expertise; can't my shoulders be a little haunched?

Waddles off into tower muttering to himself :wink:

Last edited by Smee on Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#50:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:52 pm
    —
Smee, who's the guy in the picture, and what is he doing exactlyz???

#51:  Author: Mordok PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:45 pm
    —
I still say we have them hurting if the Emperor has come to see us. If the Merking is still behind us we can close every water way and every bridge. They could give our soldiers those shells that allow you to breath underwater and we could surprise attack at random.

Tell them all to sleep with one eye open as long as any sheephead is enslaved.

Of course I would still be looking for more allies as I led my rebels to freedom.

Also, if I am both merman and sheephead I would just proclaim myself as citizen of the wheel. No citizen should be enslaved and that all should be respected.

We said we offered them safe passage so killing is kinda crappy of us. We could just capture them as PoWs. :twisted:

Hey we ARE freedom fighting Guerillas huh?

#52:  Author: KnIgHtSrEpUbLic PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:59 pm
    —
ooooooooh!!!! your doing magic? i thought you were drinking water from a ladle!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing spam? lol

#53:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:08 pm
    —
What's a POws? If you don't tell me I'll cry... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

#54:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:04 am
    —
PoW = Prisoner of War.

My picture is of a mage performing an (orb) spell of some desciption. Have a look here to see correctly. Smile

#55:  Author: ReisoLocation: Western North America PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 7:57 am
    —
Man those avatar pics really lose definition when you have to shrink them down to allowable size.

Now everybody is confused and throwing half-insults around. This looks more like other message boards now, but keavney still only has two choices: Kill everybody, or that other thing. We can come up with better than that, can't we?

Last edited by Reiso on Mon Nov 08, 2004 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

#56:  Author: Random PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:47 am
    —
Give them a list of demands such as the following:

1- That every sheephead be free from the tyranny of evil jellies!

2- Instead of taking slaves, make it a privilage or cool thing to do! A good start would be to put a pop up add on the internet that would allow people to sign up for slavery right there!

3- Better dental plan.

4- A TV channel that shows only Pauly Shore movies.

5- A small patch of land in which the Sheepheads can build a temple to Jojo the Wonder Monkey, and give hommage to our God of the Flinging Poo.

Then we would laugh maniacally before having our final words with the Curly Shuffle. (For those of you who may not remember the 3 Stooges, the Curly shuffle is where you spin around on your shoulder going WOO WOOO WOOO! Homer Simpson has done this a few times as well.)

There is no point to all of this, I'm just trying to come up with some idea's. Smile

#57: voting choices Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:22 am
    —
OK, it looks like we've got a few options now:

1. Offer to make peace and open up the seas to trade if every ship that passes gives a "toll" of sheephead slaves.

2. Try to negotiate with the Bullroars to gain some land in Kria for your freed sheepheads to live, while allowing them to keep some slaves.

3. Refuse their offer, and tell the Bullroars and the Emperor that there will be no peace until every sheephead slave is freed.

4. Take the emissaries captive and hold them for ransom.

5. Kill the emissaries and send their heads to the Bullroar King and the Emperor.

Options 1-3 would also include allowing your people to accept the Bullroars' original offer if they choose, but advising them against it, which seems to be the consensus way to respond to that.

Let me know if anyone has any other ideas, or wants to combine any of these ideas in a different way. I'll put up the vote in a few days.

#58:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:28 am
    —
We seem to have a lot of choices. Although I think the idea of killing the emissaries and sending their heads to the Emperor is a bit radical way of showing open defiance.

#59:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 2:14 pm
    —
Me too, but I had to throw it in there as an option. Smile

Looks like we have ourselves a good poll ahead.

#60:  Author: KnIgHtSrEpUbLic PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:00 pm
    —
aaaahhh i c now lol

#61:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 3:13 pm
    —
I know it's stupid, but I might vote for the desperate actions... Very Happy

#62:  Author: ReisoLocation: Western North America PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 4:48 am
    —
Random wrote:

2- Instead of taking slaves, make it a privilage or cool thing to do! A good start would be to put a pop up add on the internet that would allow people to sign up for slavery right there!

3- Better dental plan.

5- A small patch of land in which the Sheepheads can build a temple to Jojo the Wonder Monkey, and give hommage to our God of the Flinging Poo.

Then we would laugh maniacally before having our final words with the Curly Shuffle. (For those of you who may not remember the 3 Stooges, the Curly shuffle is where you spin around on your shoulder going WOO WOOO WOOO! Homer Simpson has done this a few times as well.)

There is no point to all of this, I'm just trying to come up with some idea's. Smile

You forgot the option for a moonlit romp to the nearest beach in which our hero dives into the sea and tromps about in the salted muck, throwing his arms high and wide as water spirals away from him in a tirade of mighty currents whilst bellowing to all: "UUNGH!!! - LODEVAR BATHE!! - UUNNNNNNNNNNGGH!!!!"

And speaking of random things, I had a rather random question of my own: Would minotaurs eat beef, do you suppose? Or would that be considered cannibalism? Or would they eat of any flesh for that matter? Not that we as humans are not meated ourselves, but we are not kin to items on your average menu.

(All hail Jojo the Wonder Monkey and Our God of Flinging Poo)

- Spontaneous Lunacy Dept.

#63:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:47 pm
    —
Smee wrote:
I'm performing a power piece of magic, that takes skill and expertise; can't my shoulders be a little haunched?

Waddles off into tower muttering to himself :wink:

Don't worry smee, I don't think he was a hunchback. I really thought he was performing some kind of spell or other.

#64:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 2:49 pm
    —
Reiso wrote:
Random wrote:

3- Better dental plan.

You forgot the option for a moonlit romp to the nearest beach in which our hero dives into the sea and tromps about in the salted muck, throwing his arms high and wide as water spirals away from him in a tirade of mighty currents whilst bellowing to all: "UUNGH!!! - LODEVAR BATHE!! - UUNNNNNNNNNNGGH!!!!"

And speaking of random things, I had a rather random question of my own: Would minotaurs eat beef, do you suppose? Or would that be considered cannibalism? Or would they eat of any flesh for that matter? Not that we as humans are not meated ourselves, but we are not kin to items on your average menu.

(All hail Jojo the Wonder Monkey and Our God of Flinging Poo)

- Spontaneous Lunacy Dept.

You know Reiso that is a good question. I do wonder what the answer is. Very Happy

#65:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 10:59 am
    —
ummmm... Can we just get on with the story?? Laughing

#66:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:43 am
    —
Sorry we got off topic. We just need to talk about something as we wait for the next installment.

#67:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:22 pm
    —
ooops, that was me, I forgot to log Roll in...

#68: Voting up! Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 8:08 pm
    —

Voting is up! The five options are:

1. Offer to make peace and open up the seas to trade if every ship that passes gives a "toll" of sheephead slaves.

2. Try to negotiate with the Bullroars to gain some land in Kria for your freed sheepheads to live, while allowing them to keep some slaves.

3. Refuse their offer, and tell the Bullroars and the Emperor that there will be no peace until every sheephead slave is freed.

4. Take the emissaries captive and hold them for ransom.

5. Kill the emissaries and send their heads to the Bullroar King and the Emperor.

Options 1-3 would also include allowing your people to accept the Bullroars' original offer if they choose, but advising them against it, which seems to be the consensus way to respond to that.

To vote, go to the next chapter and make your choice. Remember that you must be logged in to vote. Feel free to continue the discussion there. The different options won't change, but you might be able to sway people to choose one or another.

City of IF -> The Wheel - The Ram

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2