The Greatest Fantasy Story Ever: Chapter Five
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
City of IF -> The Greatest Fantasy Story Ever

#41:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:01 pm
    —
Ooooh, poor thing! I remember APs well. Senior year I took three AP classes: Eng Lit, Bio, and Spansh. In all I took six AP classes throughout high school. Not. Fun. Well, the study sessions for Bio were, but that was because I had one of the coolest teachers ever.

Anyway, just persevere, and soon you'll graduate with tons of honors and whatnot. The coolest thing about scoring well on the AP exams is that 1) If you pass the test and not the class, you can petition to have your grade raised, and 2) if you score at least a 4, most universities will accept that as credit. For example, I scored 5s on both the English Lang. and English Lit. tests, and when I went on to college, I only had to take one English class, the highest one. So take heart in the knowledge that you'll soon go on to higher education, and then the real headaches will begin! Huzzah! Very Happy

#42:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:26 am
    —
Well I am only taking two APs, Bio and Environmnetal Sciences, and they're both next week...

Like you said, at least whatever I get on each won't affect my grade. I am just crossing my fingers and praying that all the information I am learning is staying in my head. Wink

#43:  Author: LordoftheNightLocation: Hell PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:27 am
    —
We can but pray. I have my exams coming up soon, and I really should revise for them...

Meh.

#44:  Author: Stubby PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 10:44 am
    —
lordofthenight wrote:
Meh.

Are you taking the name of our illustrious forum in vain?????? *snigger*

#45:  Author: LordoftheNightLocation: Hell PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:01 am
    —
Hardy Har Ha.

#46:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:51 am
    —
Ravenwing wrote:
Well I am only taking two APs, Bio and Environmnetal Sciences, and they're both next week...

Like you said, at least whatever I get on each won't affect my grade. I am just crossing my fingers and praying that all the information I am learning is staying in my head. Wink

You'll do just fine. The way I see it, if I was able to pass Environmental Sci, anyone can. As for Bio... Well, I wish I could tell you how it was, but all that is a blur to me now. I did manage to scrape a 3, though, so it mustn't have been too difficult. I'm sure you'll do excellently, though.

What grade are you in, anyway? Twelfth?

#47:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 7:46 pm
    —
Yeah, 12th grade, it's not really a dream quite yet. Three more weeks of school and then I am out! Whoopee!!

But must do APs first....Well Envi-Sci I think just takes a bit of memorization. Bio takes memorization, and logic. Like I said, I just need to retain information.

#48:  Author: Solomon BirchLocation: England..... but Japan beckons..... PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:59 am
    —
Yeah, only three weeks of school left here as well. Can't bloody wait. Very Happy

#49:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:27 pm
    —
Eh, you guys are lame. I have another six to go. Of course, I don't attend on Fridays, so it kind of evens out in the end, I suppose. But still...

#50:  Author: LordoftheNightLocation: Hell PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 2:49 pm
    —
Only three - Damn. I don't want school to end.

#51:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:40 am
    —
Solomon Birch wrote:
Yeah, only three weeks of school left here as well. Can't bloody wait. Very Happy

Yup three more weeks for me too! Very Happy Unlike Lordy here, I am jumping joy. No more high school, no more standarderized tests. Whoopee! Laughing

#52:  Author: Solomon BirchLocation: England..... but Japan beckons..... PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:57 am
    —
I'm so sick of the system now. I just want to get it over and done with. Very Happy

#53:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:42 pm
    —
Yeah, soon you'll be going on to college, and then you can really relax! No stress there, nosiree. Honest! Unsure

#54:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:42 am
    —
So I have heard. A lot of free time, but you have to have to make an effort to study. Shouldn't be too hard with all the distractions colleges offer. LOL.

City of IF -> The Greatest Fantasy Story Ever

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2