Chapter 11: Seduction
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
City of IF -> Pillbox
For power over men and reuniting with her brother, what would Brenda be willing to trade?
What the hell... give the bastard her soul...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Offer him as much of her life essense as would keep her alive past 5 years from the present...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Offer the sacrifice of all memories to date...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Accept his counteroffer, the slaying of the 5 men who have raped her, and the performing of an espionage mission for him, with the bargain including that he will never take her soul under any circumstance...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Offer to do just the mission alone, and owe him a favor later, provided he cannot ever have her soul...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Offer to bear him a child...
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Tell him to go back to hell and F**k himself!
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9
Who Voted: Chinaren, DukeReg, ethereal_fauna, LordoftheNight, Ravenwing, Smee, Solomon Birch, The Meaning Of Fear, The Powers That Be

#41:  Author: Solomon BirchLocation: England..... but Japan beckons..... PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:23 am
    —
Offer to bear him a child. Cos I'm messed up like that... Wink

#42:  Author: The Meaning Of FearLocation: In a deep, dark corner of the universe, plotting. PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:30 am
    —
WOOT! FINALLY SOMEONE WHO IS MESSED UP! YAY!

Hey soily, you wanna join the messed up gang?

#43:  Author: Shady StoatLocation: England PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 12:54 am
    —
I'm not over-fond of any of the offers, to tell you the truth. Personally, if I was a cynical weaselly woman like Brenda (not that I could ever be like that, of course! Shocked), I'd want to stall the Devil while I worked out what I could find out on my own.

I mean, I wouldn't reject the offer outright, because the Dark Lord might very well be telling the truth when he says he's her only route to her brother. But accepting an offer on the spot, without looking at the full spectrum of opportunities? That's just dumb - and, whatever else she may be, Brenda isn't dumb.

If she has to reject him, do so. He won't be gone for long, in any case. The Devil doesn't give up so easily. A show of strength may very well force a better offer from him when he returns, anyway Very Happy

#44:  Author: The Powers That BeLocation: Santa Monica, CA PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 7:56 pm
    —
I'm not loving this whole idea of the negotiation. I just have a hard time envisioning Satan haggling over details of how much is enough. I don't think it serves the story particularly well, either - makes Satan seem petty. Maybe it's just me, though.

Which means, I guess, that I'm voting for the forking.

#45:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:54 am
    —
But even telling the guy to fuck off shows a sign of strength. Like you said, the Devil doesn't give up that easily. Besides I am sure he will be back. Very Happy

#46:  Author: Ravagerrr PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:27 am
    —
One more day to vote, then both polls should play into the next chapter!

City of IF -> Pillbox

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2