A Glass Friendship: Chapter 2
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
City of IF -> A Glass Friendship - COMPLETE

#41:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2006 8:50 pm
    —
Like Lordy has said. Lizzie is a lost cause. Freddy should make use of the child in his revenge scheme.

#42:  Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:09 am
    —
We need a deciding vote!!!!! Where's Smee when you need him?

#43:  Author: LordoftheNightLocation: Hell PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 7:58 am
    —
I'm happy to change my vote to kidnap her, because I sort of voted for the wrong one...

#44:  Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:17 pm
    —
OK, then, keep the banter up that is oh so fun to read in this Storygame, while you wait for the next chapter. The winner is: Kidnap and sell her.

This is going to be interesting.

#45:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 9:46 pm
    —
I am curious as to how this will play out. Very Happy

#46:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:02 pm
    —
My votes in now - sorry for the delay.

And you're right about the IFY's - we'll leave you here for now and decide again afterwards.

Happy Writing Very Happy

#47:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:45 am
    —
By the way, because we can't decide which country to sell her in, how about we clone her? then we get lots of high prices.

#48:  Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:04 pm
    —
One small problem, this is set in the 1800s. They didn't have cloning back then.

#49:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 1:29 pm
    —
That would be a problem. I was just thinking. If this takes place in the 1800s, will there be problems with the age difference between husband and wife also?

#50:  Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:02 pm
    —
Well, that's not the winner, but, probably not. At that time, girls married very young and it was perfectly acceptable for a fifty year old man to marry a fifteen year old girl.

Please corrcect me if I'm wrong.

#51:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:27 am
    —
I am no historian, so even I am not certain. I was thinking of the Regency age, which is the very late 1800s. We would need Rav or somebody who is more into history than either of us.

#52:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 10:28 am
    —
The guy's rich. I bet they knew tons of stuff back then they didn't let the common people know. Nowadays Labour Party Doners are probably traveling through time.

#53:  Author: Ravagerrr PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:38 pm
    —
Well... 1800's... I suppose marriage customs were dependant on the country you were in... Things were still being arranged but no, it wasn't unheard of for older men to marry younger women and the general age of marriage was around 14 or so.

#54:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:46 pm
    —
Of course, if he did marry her, then Freddy and Jimmy would be related, which always adds to this sort of story.

MMm.

#55:  Author: Ravagerrr PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:50 pm
    —
True, Chinny... but alas... the vote has come to an end... the tyke is getting kidnapped and that's that.

#56:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 5:52 pm
    —
Ravagerrr wrote:
True, Chinny... but alas... the vote has come to an end... the tyke is getting kidnapped and that's that.

Well, it's what I voted for, but I was just mulling. Ah well. Let the kidnapping begin! Very Happy

#57:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:23 pm
    —
Marriage would have brought them closer. May have given Freddy the position he wanted to further implement his revenge.

#58:  Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:07 pm
    —
Well, we shall never know. Keep up the banter!

#59:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:47 am
    —
Well since we probably will never know since we didn't go in the direction of marriage, there's not much use speculating the idea any further.

Now on to the idea of kidnapping the girl and sellin her. To whom are we to sell her to? Right now, since I am still thinking about the Asian Civ exam, is to a Tantric Buddhist monastery or something along those lines....

#60:  Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:42 pm
    —
Lets try to someone Freddy DOESN'T have to go half-way across the world to meet.

#61:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:50 pm
    —
Like I said, my head was still on the Asian continent. LOL.

Actually Tantric Buddhism is probably everywhere. You just need to know where to go. I have no doubt that a lot of places that make use of child labor would have HQs at many locations.

City of IF -> A Glass Friendship - COMPLETE

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2