Election Time!
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
City of IF -> Election Apr 08

#41:  Author: sir waxLocation: i come from outer space, to save the human race PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:57 am
    —
it's about time! *slices the 'mato and finally eats his sandwich*

#42:  Author: scissorkittyLocation: Escaping the Hair Lair PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:28 am
    —
*waits for the other applicants to speech it up, and eyes Waxy's cheese slices, tail lashing.*

#43:  Author: sir waxLocation: i come from outer space, to save the human race PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:27 am
    —
scissorkitty wrote:
*waits for the other applicants to speech it up, and eyes Waxy's cheese slices, tail lashing.*

*notices* Ummm... *slices some more cheese and flings them over to the kitty*

#44:  Author: scissorkittyLocation: Escaping the Hair Lair PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:31 am
    —
*munches happily on the cheese, leaving perhaps half in slobbery cat-nibbled bites, just to add catly distain to Waxy's offerings.*

Hmm. Don't consider this a bribe for my vote.... although.. you are the only applicant to date with a speech.

#45:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:31 pm
    —
The Mayoral Candidates get ready for question time....

#46:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:29 pm
    —
OK, I'll give one more day for anyone else who wants to declare, and then we'll start the questioning phase. So far we've got six candidates:

Dragonite
Crossfire
Lilith
Christalnightshade
lordofthenight
sir wax

#47:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:18 pm
    —
You might want to confirm with Phang too Key.

#48:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:25 pm
    —
WoooOOooO! Look at me posting without logging on! Very Happy Razz Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

#49:  Author: NeverNeverGirlLocation: dreaming away of tomorrows to come PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:06 am
    —
how did you that every time i do that it yells at me!

#50:  Author: scissorkittyLocation: Escaping the Hair Lair PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:06 am
    —
hmm... *plots some questions*

#51:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:14 pm
    —
Anonymous wrote:
WoooOOooO! Look at me posting without logging on! Very Happy Razz Very Happy Smile Very Happy Very Happy Laughing

Embarrassed

* hammer hammer *

That ought to keep the riff raff out.

I accidentally left a hole in the Great Registration Wall when creating this forum. Fixed now. Carry on, nothing to see here...

#52:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:20 am
    —
OK, Phang has also declared, so the total candidates are:

Dragonite
Crossfire
Lilith
Christalnightshade
lordofthenight
sir wax
Phang

The declaration phase is now over, and we can begin with questioning the candidates. Please keep all questioning within this forum, but in a separate topic, not this one.

Candidates may post opening statements or solicit questions in their own topics, and any citizen may begin questioning by posting a new topic here. You may ask any question that you deem relevant, such as how the Mayor would handle some particular issue, what their qualifications are or plans for the future, etc. We'll keep the question period open for as long as there is activity, then we'll move to voting.

Just a reminder: if no one takes a majority of the first round of voting, we will have a run-off with the top two candidates.

Smile

City of IF -> Election Apr 08

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2