The Greatest Fantasy Story Ever: Chapter Six
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
City of IF -> The Greatest Fantasy Story Ever

#81:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:03 am
    —
All those votes, and Burrberry didn't get a single one of them. Sad Poor guy. No wonder he's so grouchy.

#82:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:07 am
    —
Sounds like a wonderful idea, Alba, wish I could go. But I am off to Cancun, one of the prettiest beaches to visit I heard. The turtles will be laying their eggs around the time I am going down, so perhaps I will take some pictures and post it up on Open Forum.

LOL. I am slacking off Chapter 4 of Glassbreaker. Not that I care for the rumors. Very Happy

#83:  Author: Solomon BirchLocation: England..... but Japan beckons..... PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:28 am
    —
Yeah, that could be cool. I don't think I'll be spending that much time in L.A. as my relatives live in San Fran, and my friend's are in the desert somewhere, but I'm sure throwing rocks will be fun! Get a haircut! *lob*

Wink

#84:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:29 pm
    —
Ah, San Francisco! One of the most beautiful cities in all the world. I've been wanting to visit again for some time now. Alas, life is difficult for jobless losers like me. Sad

And Rave, that sounds lovely! I hope you have a great time!

#85:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 5:30 pm
    —
A week from this Thursday, I leave! Wink

#86:  Author: Thracia AlbaLocation: The Golden State PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:48 pm
    —
Hey, guys. I'm sorry this has been taking so long (yeah, yeah, what else is new?), but sometimes things happen in my life that knock the funny right out of me. It's tough writing humor when there's near-constant drama in the old homestead. Anyway, I hope to get the darn thing posted soon, like within the next week. If I have to write the whole thing out by hand again so I don't have to write at home, I will.

Thanks for your patience! Smile

#87:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:25 pm
    —
Never fear young Albian. I will be waiting patiently. Take yer time.

#88:  Author: Solomon BirchLocation: England..... but Japan beckons..... PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 3:11 am
    —
Yep, we'll still be waiting patiently. With pitchforks. Shocked

Wink

#89:  Author: RavenwingLocation: Virginia PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:28 pm
    —
Ah, writing by hand. I tried to do it once, but the story flopped after a few pages. You will probably have that next chapter up when I come back. I am off to Mexico tomorrow morning. Very Happy

City of IF -> The Greatest Fantasy Story Ever

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3