Scrapyard: The experiment is changing!
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Scrapyard - On hold

#1: Scrapyard: The experiment is changing! Author: ArgonautLocation: California PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:12 pm
    —
Well I've been gone all of January, and I don't have any new material to show for it. What I do have is a brilliant (ridiculous) idea to entirely change they way I do this storygame. It will take some work, so I estimate it will be ready sometime in February... This is gonna be so awesome! (possibly)

#2:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:49 am
    —
~Waves his arms about in excitement and impatience~

#3:  Author: PhangLocation: Phang's House of Mints PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:19 pm
    —
*copies Chinaren*

#4:  Author: Idea masterLocation: Sneaking Idearium into your beverages. PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:41 pm
    —
*Builds up a massive fire*
We have found an artist, may we burn him?

#5:  Author: tramp in a stormLocation: You never know...I could be in YOUR dust bin. PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:03 pm
    —
yey! fire! *touches a flame* OW!!!HOT!! Lesson there: Fire is hot.

*brings along a little goat* aaaw. Look everyone! Billy is going to be dining with us tonight. *gets out the traditional spit and sets it up near the fire*

What's the new idea?

#6:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:02 pm
    —
Great! I've been hoping to see this one moving again. I joined IF just a little too late to join in the last poll!

Smile

#7:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:21 pm
    —
I'm all ears Very Happy

#8:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:23 am
    —
ears, eyes... whatever is spare - come, spill the secret Cool

#9:  Author: ArgonautLocation: California PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:34 am
    —
I'm trying to change into a new format that is more toward what I really want to do with my art. What that format is will remain a secret for now Smile

#10:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:12 pm
    —
Anything that suits you.

#11:  Author: Geek_girl72Location: Earth, The Universe PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:58 am
    —
Ooooh, secrets, I can't wait to see what you sping on us, I got a feeling it's goning to be good.

#12:  Author: ArgonautLocation: California PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:27 am
    —
Arrg! once again it seems another month has slipped through my fingers. I'm sad to say that my new version of Scrapyard is not going to be ready for February. I can only hope that things go better in march, and that I can regain peoples interest when I do finish.

#13:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:51 pm
    —
~Gets out a large bat and taps it meaningfully~ Wink

#14:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:26 am
    —
We'll still be here. Waiting. Watching.

City of IF -> Scrapyard - On hold

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1