The Archer's Quest Chapter 15: Road to the Fourth Age
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> The Archer's Quest

#1: The Archer's Quest Chapter 15: Road to the Fourth Age Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:46 am
    —
The final chapter of the featured storygame "The Archer's Quest" has been posted:

Chapter 15: Road to the Fourth Age

Thanks for everyone who contributed to the second Archer storygame. I had a lot of fun playing it, and I hope you did too. Very Happy

This storygame is complete, but the saga of the Wheel continues on...

#2:  Author: LilithLocation: Happily curled up in a Daemon's lap PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:37 pm
    —
It was a fun tale, I enjoyed it immensely. I'm kind of saddened that it's over...

#3:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:24 am
    —
I would have liked to see a little more description in the scene where Deica is reunited with Merope. It seems kinda dry for a such a 'miracle'.

Otherwise, this was a great ending! All the questions formulated at the beginning of the story have been answered, but the adventure continues. I don't think there could have been a better ending for this story; it resolves everthing without being outright conclusive. There is a sensation of forthcoming adventure and excitement tied with the satisfaction of having achieved our most immediate goals.

Congrats on finishing another great Wheel storygame! Very Happy

#4:  Author: KeyLocation: The Royal Palace PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:11 pm
    —
Thanks, everybody. It's been great writing another Wheel story, and I appreciate those of you who stuck with it, since this one went on awhile.

Smile

City of IF -> The Archer's Quest

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1