The (somewhat) amazing artwork of Alegria
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Art Gallery

#1: The (somewhat) amazing artwork of Alegria Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:40 pm
    —
Seeing as how I am such a big proponent of a seperate Arts forum to grace our city, I thought I'd finally post some of my own kind of art.

Here's some masks I made:

Here's a rather simple one:

A popout:

One I made on Valentine's Day when I was sad and depressed (as I usually am on Valentine's):

ABSTRACT FINGERPAINTS!!!!

#2:  Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:43 pm
    —
Also, here's my new ultra-modern pop art series:

And finally, one more unrelated picture:

#3:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:31 am
    —
So what is the 'Harlem' about? Nice... I know icecream is nice, but creative art is like eating icecream, depends on what mood your in.... I love arts and craft... Did i mention I like it? I'd like to know what inspirated/made you to do those? I remember me doing art- creating a mask, I created a cute brown bear. So when is the next intallment coming?

#4:  Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:47 pm
    —
The next installment will come when I make more art. Very Happy

As for inspiration, I don't think I have any. I get in this crazy, restless mood and images just pour into my noggin...

#5:  Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:43 pm
    —
Finally I was hit with inspiration for another painting!!!!

#6:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:32 am
    —
That is pretty Very Happy

#7:  Author: D-LotusLocation: Hollywood, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:32 pm
    —
best of the bunch, that last one.

#8:  Author: sparta12Location: Victoria, Australia PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:24 pm
    —
I concur with D-Lotus there Cool

#9:  Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:52 am
    —
Here's some sketches I did a few years back. Technique isn't that great, but I still like the ideas.

And here's one that ties them all together:

#10:  Author: AlegriaLocation: On the beaches with Dr. Suess' Sneeches. Only the star-bellied ones, of course. PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:56 am
    —
Some more, unrelated sketches:

A coat of arms I made for myself once:

Some Illuminated poems:

And, finally, a little shout out to the city I live near:

#11:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:37 am
    —
coooooolll

#12:  Author: Reasoner PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:53 pm
    —
Ah, very nice Alegria, they all have a certain depth to them that I really like to see in artwork. Keep it up.

City of IF -> Art Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1