Nexus- Chapter 6 now playing
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
City of IF -> The Vault
What should our good friends Hansel and Gretel do?
Make a loud noise
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Follow the servant girl (currently being dragged away)
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Go find some food
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3
Who Voted: Crunchyfrog, DeadManWalking, Thunderbird

#81:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:48 pm
    —
I had similar thoughts on the matter but then realized... they shouldn't really be making a pest of themselves at the moment with such a less than hearty welcome. Go get some food perhaps.

I love the imagery in this chapter as I have throughout this tale. This DP, however, lacks a clear objective... nothing really to overcome so to speak. Perhaps you meant there to be but I didn't get it perhaps. That said, not all DPs can be great ones and the easy read was nice. Hoping to see this pick up further as I see a lot of fun lying in store here!

#82:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:37 am
    —
Loved the characters. Creepy but funny at the same time.

Uh, well, they'd come to play, but they've promised to be quiet. And the doorman alluded to there being food for them. Go find some food, or perhaps ask one of the servants where they can get some.

Good to see this SG back up and running again! Thumbs Up

#83:  Author: PhantomfanLocation: Deep within the music of the night PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:50 pm
    —
Thanks for the compliments, Thunderbird. And I know, it's a broad dp, but I do really want this bit to be open the readers.

And it's good to be back, Crunchy. Very Happy

Alright, so at the moment we've got:
Make a loud noise
Follow the servant girl
Get some food

Any more?

#84:  Author: PhantomfanLocation: Deep within the music of the night PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:12 am
    —
Poll is up, eerebodah.

#85:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:59 pm
    —
Bump.

Don't miss this one, folks!

#86:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:32 am
    —
Thanks for the bump CF! I'm sorry I'd missed the poll so far Phan.

#87:  Author: PhantomfanLocation: Deep within the music of the night PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:45 pm
    —
This will be the last bump, I promise.

(I'm back, and I'd like to keep continue this story. So read it and vote, everyone!)

#88:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:40 pm
    —
Yay! So glad to see this continue Phan! Razz

#89:  Author: PhantomfanLocation: Deep within the music of the night PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:11 pm
    —
Poll is closed!

What should our good friends Hansel and Gretel do?

Make a loud noise [ 0 ]
Follow the servant girl (currently being dragged away) [ 1 ]

Go find some food [ 2 ]

And the new chapter will be up within the next week.

#90:  Author: ThunderbirdLocation: Rising from the ashes PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:37 pm
    —
Looking forward to it Phan!

#91: I Think...... Author: PopeAlessandrosXVIIILocation: Surrounded by many beautiful naked men PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:50 am
    —
I read this one a while ago, and wanted more! So I'm gald to see it continueing Phan-fan! You can do it!

City of IF -> The Vault

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3