Pictures...from me? no way...
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Art Gallery

#1: Pictures...from me? no way... Author: Reasoner PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:06 pm
    —
First picture... its not really my best, and the dude is completely @#$% up, but that's alright, I'll show you guys anyway.

I'm posting this for a friend that wanted to see it, the girl turned out fine, but the dude... not so well, as I said before, I'll have the rest of my pictures posted later, which isn't much but I will have more...

Last edited by Reasoner on Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:52 am
    —
Oooohhh. Preettttyy. . . . . .dangit, now mine all look lame in contrast. Oh well, nice reasoner.

#3:  Author: Reasoner PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:41 am
    —
No, NoNi, yours are difinitely not lame... your pictures involve the whole body and some body motion, so they're more difficult to draw. Furthermore, yours are more creative and nicely colored. If you really wanted to, take much longer on each picture so you get every detail, and they'll look even better than they do now.

Don't ever think a picture is lame, because really your pictures are all great ideas, and they are all difinitely not lame. So... sorry for me going on and on, but that's sorta just what I did...

#4:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:31 am
    —
okay then. I was joking reasoner. anyway, your rock. and btw, teh guy isn't as screwed up as you seem to think it is.

#5:  Author: Reasoner PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:30 pm
    —
Here's some more, sorry it took so long, but I'm a lazy sloth and I didn't feel like digging for them.

Just a girl leaning back, no real purpose for it but I saw it off the internet and decided to draw it since I thought it looked good.

I drew this while I was bored and it turned out good, its like a good versus evil thing. I'll make up a story for it: It's the heart of a man that could decide if good would win or either, eventually the stress of such a decision broke his heart into halves. One half good, one half bad. Someone later found the two pieces and stitched them back together, now the man has multipersonalities, extreme good and extreme evil.

Last one I did in charcoal, which isn't lead or graphite, I don't know exactly what it is though.

There's a glare on the last one since my grandfather put it in a picture frame when I visited him. He's really into native american and indian things, so he really liked it.

#6:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:58 pm
    —
oooooohhh. *stares in awe* preeeetttyyy.

#7:  Author: Reasoner PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:31 pm
    —
Alright, here's some paintings from people higher up on my bloodline, and I really do like them.

Alright, first one is from my aunt that I took from her when I last saw her a few years ago, its just a piece of memory for me.

This one is from my Greatuncle, it won in an art competition because of the depth of the picture, and he made copies and sent it to everybody in the family that wanted one, it was handed down to me from my grandfather.

Last one, this is from 1945, from my greatgrandfather that also got into my posession through my grandparents. It wasn't his best, but my grandmother really liked the color green and wanted it.

#8:  Author: solus.serpenLocation: UK PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:48 am
    —
Wow, these are really good - seems like your whole family has artistic talent!
I especially like the charcoal wolf you drew!
Hmm, with so many art threats popping up I'm tempted to start one of my own...but that would take effort so perhaps some other time...
Still, great pictures. Very Happy

~Solus

#9:  Author: Guest PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:25 pm
    —
Omw, that river looks like the picture in my house. Shocked These art are beautiful. Carry on drawing. I once drew a deamon devil thing holding onto a heart, and on the heart stood, WWJD. So ya my brother thought it was evil to use it for Life orientation, so I left it in one of my folders. Wink

#10:  Author: The White Blacksmith PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:35 am
    —
Charcoal is basically burnt wood, compressed. That's all I can really add to the topic as I possess no artistic ability whatsoever.

I drew a cat in a hat when I got bored during exam week.

City of IF -> Art Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1