Solus' art
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> Art Gallery

#1: Solus' art Author: solus.serpenLocation: UK PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:34 pm
    —
Smile Well hello all! Since everyone was posting their art up I thought I may as well have a go. These aren't very recent but I'm not in the mood to scan anything right now. Besides, I haven't actually drawn much recently.
Still, there's quite a few so it would be nice to hear what you think of them.
(Most of these I drew from sight as copies of other pictures I liked from online).
-----------------------

Last edited by solus.serpen on Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: solus.serpenLocation: UK PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:37 pm
    —

#3:  Author: solus.serpenLocation: UK PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:42 pm
    —
I drew this one a few years back now but it's one of my favourites simply because it's not anime and so refreshingly different, Smile.

But I thought it looked a bit plain so I went onto paint and tried to make something better of it:

So what do you think?
That's it for now.
Smile
~Solus xxx

#4:  Author: Novelest_NinjagirlLocation: The inn. Probably. Come check! PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:24 am
    —
. . . .cool
my friends would love the naruto show characters, no doubt.

#5:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:42 am
    —
I particularly like the last two, because they are very good, and particularly because they are not anime.

Get those pencils out!

Smile

#6:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:16 am
    —
I'm going to totally f5 CF about the last two.

#7:  Author: solus.serpenLocation: UK PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:45 am
    —
Thanks everyone. Smile
Yep...I've drawn a lot of anime (not all are scanned) but I much prefer looking at art that isn't anime - which is why the last one/two are also my favourites. I used my own hand as the model though, which made drawing it a little difficult! Smile
Hmm, I have some still life drawings of a manakin doll so I might scan them soon and post them.
Anyway thanks very much for the info,
~Solus Wink

City of IF -> Art Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1