The IFQUIRER LIVES!!!!( IFQ #22)
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]

City of IF -> IFquirer

#1: The IFQUIRER LIVES!!!!( IFQ #22) Author: scissorkittyLocation: Escaping the Hair Lair PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:56 am
    —
Greetings, all you wonderful readers! I'd like to formally announce the resurrection of our beloved

I know, I know, no need for applause.. although it IS much appreciated. It's not my fault that clapping in glee in public in response to a newspaper may cause nearby strangers to flee from the area in panic. Just go with the nice people to their cozy padded hotel.. don't worry, plenty of reading time in there!

Now, It's been a while, but it occurs to me that it's time we also get back to the whole advertisement thingy, what with this being a syndicated legally binding, totally up-and-coming IF generated news source and all...

so PLEASE! Follow http://www.cityofif.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3119 to check out Chinaren's pricing. This was established back in '06 so.. be warned! If we don't get some action outta this, I'll be revamping the payments and you WON'T like it! (or maybe you will... if grovelling for scraps and sleeping in boxes is your cup of tea.. bwaaa haa haaaaa!!!)

Anyhow... Rest assured that our beloved periodical is in capable paws. If there's any news out there you think IFians should know, please PM me and pass it along! Likewise, if you smell something dirty and need some investigating.. I may be interested in hiring a few freelance journalists.

Love you all and keep the dirt flowing!
-Skitty

Last edited by scissorkitty on Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total

#2:  Author: SmeeLocation: UK PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:34 am
    —
Oooh shiny new header!

#3:  Author: Crunchyfrog PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:42 am
    —
And posting permissions have been relaxed in this forum, so now we can all show our support for our new editor!

Go Skitty!

drunk

#4:  Author: scissorkittyLocation: Escaping the Hair Lair PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:52 am
    —
Smee wrote:
Oooh shiny new header!

aw.. do you like it? Very Happy I think it turned out pretty nicely myself!

#5:  Author: DeadManWalking PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:21 pm
    —
Pretty nice!

Although... whether we like it or not? As in whether we like the substance of the news or not, or as in whether we like the existence of the news in the first place?

#6:  Author: ChinarenLocation: https://www.NeilHartleyBooks.com PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:08 pm
    —
I look forward to seeing what Skitty has planned for this! Cool

#7:  Author: CyberwormLocation: Spatially found, temporal lockdown. PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:09 pm
    —
Go Skitty! WOOT! Very Happy If you need a hand (or two) I'm always willing to help. (not that you will need any help, of course) Very Happy

#8:  Author: scissorkittyLocation: Escaping the Hair Lair PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:54 am
    —
Cyber- thanks! Are you kidding,though? Do you have any idea how lazy I am? hee hee. I'm sure I can use some help here and there!!

#9:  Author: CyberwormLocation: Spatially found, temporal lockdown. PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:07 am
    —
Nope, I'm dead serious. If you need me, just PM me. I'm online almost on a daily basis. Smile

EDIT: I don't know how lazy you are, but since I have gone through a few laziness phases in the past myself you wouldn't intimidate me if you were as lazy as a sloth. And I'm sure that is not the case. Smile

#10:  Author: scissorkittyLocation: Escaping the Hair Lair PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:28 pm
    —
How about as lazy as a cat? Razz

#11:  Author: CyberwormLocation: Spatially found, temporal lockdown. PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:19 am
    —
Hey, don't make me compete with you in the laziness department. You'd be surprised. Razz

City of IF -> IFquirer

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Page 1 of 1